PDA

View Full Version : off topic

mattpl908
01-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Do u guys think any team will pick up qb flynn after his show he put on this last weekend? Will he be a top tier qb?

Redzone42
01-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Someone will pick him up, there are enough quarterback hungry teams out there. Whether or not he is a top tier qb remains to be seen.. the Lions D isn't exactly stout and the Packers O has been great all year.

MattMeyerBud
01-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Do u guys think any team will pick up qb flynn after his show he put on this last weekend? Will he be a top tier qb?

just do me a favor and put posts like this in general sports forum

chasjay
01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Even before that game last week, Flynn was going to be highly sought by teams needing a QB ready to start next year. That performance against the Lions just upped the ante a little bit. He's a smart, calm young man - as well as talented. Like all QB's, the team/coach he ends up playing for will have some affect on his performance. The Alex Smith that's QB of the 49ers this year is the same Alex Smith that had been a bust for the past half-decade. It all has to come together. There's no telling how many QB's ended up on the trash heap simply because they never got in the right situation.

Ruttiger711
01-04-2012, 10:59 AM
I'll bet Jets fans are interested.

It's wild, from this one game I'll bet he just assured himself $5-10 million in the bank that he was no where near just a week ago.

fansince69
01-04-2012, 03:02 PM
It worked for Matt Cassel...at least he got a season of filling in for Brady.

nygsb42champs
01-04-2012, 03:03 PM
He earned alot of money with his performance last week.

MikeIsaGiant
01-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I think a lot of this talk about Matt Flynn going somewhere is a little unfair at this point.

He's getting a little hyped up after a nice performance a god awful defensive that didn't look ready to play.

I have no trouble believing many QBs would have put a performance on detroit like that with the amount of quality receivers the Packers have.

Although, I believe he deserves to play over Sanchez, because he's G-A-R-B-A-G-E

G-Man67
01-04-2012, 03:31 PM
100% certain

Tebow may have Matt Flynn in camp with him

G-Man67
01-04-2012, 03:34 PM
I'll bet Jets fans are interested.

It's wild, from this one game I'll bet he just assured himself $5-10 million in the bank that he was no where near just a week ago.

ha, yeah watching the highlights, i swear i heard cha-ching a few times ... yes, one game, but an NFL game, probably means as much as 10 college games when evaluating players