PDA

View Full Version : TWEET BY BALLARD EARLY THIS MORNING AT 1AM....................

miked1958
01-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Looks like Ballard expects to play. Of course he could be just excited for his teammates and still be inactive again but with him practicing this week i take this Tweet that he expects to PLAY... Awesome//</P>

</P>

Ballard just tweeted this
at almost 1:00 AM

NYG_J_Ballard85 Jake ballard
Can't sleep, too excited 4 the game.. Must seize the opportunity! "Better to fight for something then live for nothing" #GMEN #bootstoasses </P>

miked1958
01-04-2012, 11:24 AM
By the way I cant take credit for finding out about this Tweet. </P>

It was posted in another Thread on an off subject and I posted in there that he should make it in its OWN thread because it was that news worthy. Checked and didnt see anything about it in the active forums after i waited a bit...</P>

So the Credit for this INFO goes to <FONT color=#ff0000>REDEYEJEDI </FONT><FONT color=#000000>almost 9.5 hours ago...</FONT></P>

Great piece of Info REDEYE...Thanks!!!!!!!!!!</P>

miked1958
01-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Well posted this info this morning prior to going to work. I guess its not as Note Worthy as I thought and IS OLD News. Again. sorry about a ReThread but I didnt see one about this and I know there was reports he was practicing so maybe it was not as big a deal as i thought it was.