PDA

View Full Version : What would really be great.......

JimC
01-04-2012, 01:25 PM
.....is if we find someway to beat the Falcons and have to go to Green Bay to play the Packers. That would be GREAT!

TroyArcher
01-04-2012, 02:11 PM
I'd rather play the 49ers instead of the Packers. Then if the Lions were to beat the Packers and the Giants beat the 49ers the NFC Championship game would be in Giants Stadium.

JimC
01-04-2012, 02:18 PM
I'd rather play the 49ers instead of the Packers. Then if the Lions were to beat the Packers and the Giants beat the 49ers the NFC Championship game would be in Giants Stadium.

Nah........I would like to go to Green Bay. BUT FIRST BEAT THE FALCONS!!!

MikeIsaGiant
01-04-2012, 02:54 PM
I would like to beat the Falcons first and foremost.

Then I'd take my chances with the 49ers again.

I see a stepping stone of quality teams

1. Falcons
2. 49ers
3. Packers/Saints

3 being the best obviously (bearing the fact that the Saints don't make it although I think they will)

nygsb42champs
01-04-2012, 02:56 PM
It is a strong possibility that we will be in Green Bay in 2 weeks.

lnp12
01-04-2012, 03:13 PM
My first choice would be to go to Green Bay, then 49ers, then the Saints. We played toe to toe with Green Bay and I personally think we could beat them. Also, that game, them being undefeated at the time and us almost beating them, and playing them in the post-season gives me flashbacks to the '07 run, and we all know how that ended :)

Again, with the 49ers we came very close to putting that game in OT and again, I think we could have beat them. I wouldn't mind playing them in the playoffs, but I'd prefer not to.

The Saints, however, scare me. We were so bad that game it was truly demoralizing. The optimistic part of me wants to believe that it would fire up our defense enough to stop Drew Brees, but I'd be skeptical.

No matter what, I think we focus on beating the Falcons this weekend and hopefully can make it all the way. I have a lot of faith in this team and I think we're on fire right now; no team wants to play us.