PDA

View Full Version : How many towels will be passed out?

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!!

Giantsin04
01-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!!

They passed out more than that last game, right? I felt like eveyone had one. No one i was with missed out.

BlueJayC
01-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!! They passed out more than that last game, right? I felt like eveyone had one. No one i was with missed out.</P>

A bunch of us missed out.....and we went in 20 minutes before kick-off......security told us they only had 10,000.....not sure if that was just at their gate or total.....</P>

Might have to go scavengering for stragglers again at the end of the game.....</P>

Kase-1
01-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!! They passed out more than that last game, right? I felt like eveyone had one. No one i was with missed out.</p>

A bunch of us missed out.....and we went in 20 minutes before kick-off......security told us they only had 10,000.....not sure if that was just at their gate or total.....</p>

Might have to go scavengering for stragglers again at the end of the game.....</p>They must have meant 10k at that gate

I cant see them only manufacturing 10k for a sold out game that holds 80k +.... That being said, I REALLY hope they have more than 80K this weekend

Giantz4Life
01-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!! They passed out more than that last game, right? I felt like eveyone had one. No one i was with missed out.</p>

A bunch of us missed out.....and we went in 20 minutes before kick-off......security told us they only had 10,000.....not sure if that was just at their gate or total.....</p>

Might have to go scavengering for stragglers again at the end of the game.....</p>

+1 Got in my seat right before National Anthem.

I saw a bunch of people in my section without them.

I will not miss out this game!