PDA

View Full Version : FEWEL STAYING!

egyptian420
01-04-2012, 07:00 PM
<div class="tweet-row">
<span class="tweet-user-name">
MikeGarafolo (http://twitter.com/#%21/MikeGarafolo)
<span class="tweet-full-name">Mike Garafolo</span>
</span>
<div class="tweet-corner">
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
<div class="extra-icons">
<span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span>
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Perry Fewell signed as Giants defensive coordinator through the 2012 season: nj.com/giants/index.s… (http://t.co/Rp481olm) <s class="hash">#</s>nyg (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23nyg)

<div class="tweet-row">
TomRock_Newsday (http://twitter.com/#%21/TomRock_Newsday)
<span class="tweet-full-name">Tom Rock</span>
</span>
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Fewell signed through 2012 - newsday.com/sports/footbal… (http://t.co/wug2d9Pn)

<div class="tweet-row">
TheBlueScreen (http://twitter.com/#%21/TheBlueScreen)
<span class="tweet-full-name">Ralph Vacchiano</span>
</span>
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Fewell originally signed a two-year deal, then got a one-year extension after last season. <s class="hash">#</s>NYG (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23NYG)</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

TrueBlue07
01-04-2012, 07:02 PM
that doesn't mean he is staying. They do not let coaches coach in the last year of their contract. Unless you think he just signed the extension now, which he didn't.

Meanhothead
01-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Fewell signed a 1-year extension at the end of last season.

It went unreported.

Gianthunter
01-04-2012, 07:13 PM
I got the Jonestown Kool-aid who's up for a cup. COME-ON Boys don't be shy step right up.[&lt;:o)]

Gianthunter
01-04-2012, 07:17 PM
I got the Jonestown Kool-aid who's up for a cup. COME-ON Boys don't be shy step right up.[&lt;:o)]Bullets to. Name your caliber. More than enough to go around.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Change title please eqypt [:'(]

I got very angry when I read that lol.... ahaha

giantsfan420
01-04-2012, 07:22 PM
it isnt like the giants just offered him an extension.

after he didnt get a head coaching job this past offseason, the giants extended him a year bc they are adimant in not having the "lame duck" coach bc i assume they feel it affects performance.

they can go in another direction w/o any issues if they so choose.

these links and articles dont really indicate one way or the other what will happen this offseason.

u have to think that mara will at least consider Spags

Gianthunter
01-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Anybody need a sword?

egyptian420
01-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Say what you want, but when this defense was healthy upfront and had Goff and T2 we were a top 5 defense for almost the entire 2010 season till the entire team buckled at the end of the season.

If we can get that type of defense back with the new and improved Eli, this team can be scary.

redbeardxxv
01-04-2012, 07:24 PM
And Spags has expressed interest in "Any opening in Philly"
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/04/with-reid-silent-on-castillo-spagnuolo-is-interested-in-returning-to-philly/

Gianthunter
01-04-2012, 07:25 PM
it isnt like the giants just offered him an extension. after he didnt get a head coaching job this past offseason, the giants extended him a year bc they are adimant in not having the "lame duck" coach bc i assume they feel it affects performance. they can go in another direction w/o any issues if they so choose. these links and articles dont really indicate one way or the other what will happen this offseason. u have to think that mara will at least consider SpagsNice "yea buts".

elifan10
01-04-2012, 07:33 PM
I ****ing hate fewell

RoanokeFan
01-04-2012, 07:38 PM
We had better open up a suicide watch thread

Gianthunter
01-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Come-on. Bullets and kool-aid step right up. The crow is still on the grill be awhile yet.

RoanokeFan
01-04-2012, 07:43 PM
We may as well sweeten the pot by musing that TC and Gilbride will NEVER be let go if they are keeping Fewell

Gianthunter
01-04-2012, 07:45 PM
We may as well sweeten the pot by musing that TC and Gilbride will NEVER be let go if they are keeping Fewell
Sure come in and pee on my parade. I was savin that one.[:O]

Coach Carter
01-04-2012, 07:48 PM
I got the Jonestown Kool-aid who's up for a cup. COME-ON Boys don't be shy step right up.[&lt;:o)]

Are you Guyanese?

RoanokeFan
01-04-2012, 07:48 PM

There will be so much venom spewing forth over this, I'm going to get some popcorn and put my feet up [:P]

repeatchamps
01-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Come on folks use your noodle. They gave Perry an extension last year through next season because the Giants do not like any lame duck coaches on the staff. After this season is over, Super Bowl or not, once again Perry will be going into his lame duck year next season. As we know the Giants like last year will not allow that to remain the case. After the season is over they will either fire him or extend him. He will not remain in lame duck status very long after the season ends whenever that comes (hopefully after a Super Bowl win so he can become a head coach somewhere lol).</P>

Gianthunter
01-04-2012, 07:55 PM

There will be so much venom spewing forth over this, I'm going to get some popcorn and put my feet up [:P]
[Y]

egyptian420
01-04-2012, 08:00 PM

Oh boy...this website should charge the advertisers more money due to the intense traffic it'll receive shortly

fletch842
01-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Come on folks use your noodle. They gave Perry an extension last year through next season because the Giants do not like any lame duck coaches on the staff. After this season is over, Super Bowl or not, once again Perry will be going into his lame duck year next season. As we know the Giants like last year will not allow that to remain the case. After the season is over they will either fire him or extend him. He will not remain in lame duck status very long after the season ends whenever that comes (hopefully after a Super Bowl win so he can become a head coach somewhere lol).</P>
how dare you use logic on this thread !!!

repeatchamps
01-04-2012, 08:10 PM

how dare you use logic on this thread !!!</P>

Lol. Sorry, it's the only way I know how to be.[;)]</P>

RoanokeFan
01-04-2012, 08:11 PM

Oh boy...this website should charge the advertisers more money due to the intense traffic it'll receive shortly

lol