PDA

View Full Version : 07 Teams Donkeys, Compared To 2011 Thoroughbreds

BlueBlitzer
01-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Going to the SB will be monumental, compared to the 07 Teams Big Blue beat. The Niners have what? 3 rushing TDs against them. The Saints and Packers put up points like a Pin Ball machine. Even todays Lions would make noise against the 07 squads. ( The NFC teams anyways ). Of course I believe Big Blue can win it all.

TrueBlue07
01-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Going to the SB will be monumental, compared to the 07 Teams Big Blue beat. The Niners have what? 3 rushing TDs against them. The Saints and Packers put up points like a Pin Ball machine. Even todays Lions would make noise against the 07 squads. ( The NFC teams anyways ). Of course I believe Big Blue can win it all.

IF the Giants had to beat GB & SF to get to the SB you could make the argument this road was tougher but in no way were the 07 Cowboys and Packers "donkeys".

BlueBlitzer
01-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Going to the SB will be monumental, compared to the 07 Teams Big Blue beat. The Niners have what? 3 rushing TDs against them. The Saints and Packers put up points like a Pin Ball machine. Even today's Lions would make noise against the 07 squads. ( The NFC teams anyways ). Of course I believe Big Blue can win it all.

IF the Giants had to beat GB & SF to get to the SB you could make the argument this road was tougher but in no way were the 07 Cowboys and Packers "donkeys".

Compared to this years Packers and CowBoys, yeah their donkeys. On the opposite side of the coin, the AFC teams of today look like donkeys compared to the 07 squad.

TrueBlue07
01-04-2012, 09:32 PM
2007 Packers were 4th in offense and 6th in defense, 2011 they are 1st in offense and 19th in defense. How exactly does that make the 07 team a "donkey" as you are putting it?

As for the 2007 Cowboys they were 2nd in offense and 13th in defense compared to the 2011 49ers who are 11th in offense and 2nd in defense.

I think you may have forgotten how tough those teams were in 07.