PDA

View Full Version : Giant Fans All Over

RedskinHater
01-04-2012, 10:16 PM
I live midway between DC and Richmond and have been wearing my Giant Gear as usual. For the last two days I have been approached by 6 other Fans ( most of whom had gear on as well ). Amazing that half of them are from the area and have no connection to NY at all ... LOVE IT !!
There have many other Skins fans thanking " ME " for beating the CowTurds ... AMERICA's TEAM MY ***

jomo
01-04-2012, 10:22 PM
I live midway between DC and Richmond and have been wearing my Giant Gear as usual. For the last two days I have been approached by 6 other Fans ( most of whom had gear on as well ). Amazing that half of them are from the area and have no connection to NY at all ... LOVE IT !!
There have many other Skins fans thanking " ME " for beating the CowTurds ... AMERICA's TEAM MY ***
[:D]

Rudyy
01-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Really? I live in VA too. But I only get approached by bitter Redskins fans.

RedskinHater
01-04-2012, 10:24 PM

I love getting on their site - always keeps me laughing ![:P]

Rudyy
01-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Haha yeah. It was so annoying when they won those 3 games straight, they thought they were winning the Superbowl.

mfraykor
01-04-2012, 10:40 PM

I love getting on their site - always keeps me laughing ![:P]

I live in Northern VA... just west of DC>.. I always run into a few GIANTS fans... but mainly now I am getting the PISSED OFF look from ALL the dallas fans now.... LMAO>>>LOVING IT