PDA

View Full Version : Man I hope julio isn't out for the season

Toadofsteel
10-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Hes my 3rd round pick and was reliable...

Hopefully harry douglas will step up in his place...

Shimmy
10-08-2013, 02:59 PM
It's a huge blow, but this is such a WR driven league now, I'd be more concerned if one of your two starting RBs happened to go down.

Toadofsteel
10-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Well I took Wilson in the 6th, but also picked up Knowshon as a UDFA and Powell off waivers. So i'm decently set at RB until Vereen (my 5th round pick) comes back, unless someone snipes him.

Speaking of which, what would be a good week to bring him back onto the roster? I dont want to have it too early, but still before someone else takes him in.

NYGfanSTRICK
10-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Hes my 3rd round pick and was reliable...

Hopefully harry douglas will step up in his place...
I am hoping I can snag Harry Douglas on the waiver wire. I am 3rd but the number 2 guy is a Falcons fan and I am playing this week. So I am hoping that the #1 guy on the waiver wire picks him up or somehow he falls to me haha

gmen0820
10-08-2013, 09:35 PM
I am hoping I can snag Harry Douglas on the waiver wire. I am 3rd but the number 2 guy is a Falcons fan and I am playing this week. So I am hoping that the #1 guy on the waiver wire picks him up or somehow he falls to me hahaFalcons are on a bye this week.

I wouldn't go buying up Harry Douglas everywhere, especially if you have a quality bench as is. If you have a DEF/K surplus, then yeah, I'd say go for it -- but, personally, I can't justify adding Douglas in any of my leagues.

gmen0820
10-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Well I took Wilson in the 6th, but also picked up Knowshon as a UDFA and Powell off waivers. So i'm decently set at RB until Vereen (my 5th round pick) comes back, unless someone snipes him.

Speaking of which, what would be a good week to bring him back onto the roster? I dont want to have it too early, but still before someone else takes him in.He's still, what, 5 weeks away?

Toadofsteel
10-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Falcons are on a bye this week.

I wouldn't go buying up Harry Douglas everywhere, especially if you have a quality bench as is. If you have a DEF/K surplus, then yeah, I'd say go for it -- but, personally, I can't justify adding Douglas in any of my leagues.

I was able to pick him up as a straight-up FA... my yahoo league has 4-day waivers, so if someone is unclaimed after that, they're FA and you don't need to sacrifice your waiver order to do it. And I only had to drop St. Louis' defense to do it (I picked them up for week 5 because they had Jacksonville lol)

Toadofsteel
10-08-2013, 09:49 PM
He's still, what, 5 weeks away?

Yeah he comes back the week after Andre Brown. Sad thing Is I drafted both of them. My draft picks don't last long it seems.

NYGfanSTRICK
10-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Falcons are on a bye this week.

I am probably going to drop Jeremy Kerley for him and stash him away for a potential trade chip haha

gmen0820
10-08-2013, 10:05 PM
I am probably going to drop Jeremy Kerley for him and stash him away for a potential trade chip hahaI picked up Kerley because Austin/Moore have been released, and Garcon went on a bye week. 5 minutes before the 1 pm, I cut him for Terrance Williams, who got me 30 points in my league's scoring format.

Kerley had a good night, too. Had I known, I would've benched freaking Steve Smith,

NYGfanSTRICK
10-08-2013, 10:52 PM
I was nervous because I needed Kerley and my Kicker Matt Bryant to get me a combined 10 pts to win the matchup for the week. Like halfway through the second I got really nervous when they had like a combined 2 pts, I didn't think that they were going to be able to get me enough pts and then Kerley gets the TD haha. Kaep is killing me though 9pts... I am 3-2 but I mean I should be 4-1, if Kaep came to play I would have pulled out another win.

Flip Empty
10-08-2013, 10:56 PM
I'd rather own a Keenan Allen than a Harry Douglas.