PDA

View Full Version : Lets hear it.

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 10:30 AM
my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points.

bobeph
10-06-2009, 10:35 AM
STFU!

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 10:39 AM
STFU!</P>

</P>

say it aint so, its the ugliest, fattest, most inbred eagles fan in eagle nation. guess you decided to take a break from poundeing you mentally challenged brother to pay a visit, how you doing </P>

CTLadyBlue
10-06-2009, 10:45 AM
No BS from me, just some straight facts</P>

You can't do anything about your owner, so you're stuck with him.</P>

Get yourself a coach with some fuzz on his kiwis, a QB who can 'bring it' when you need it and with the talent you guys got, you can build around that. </P>

Giantsare4me
10-06-2009, 10:46 AM
STFU!</P>

Oh man, LMAO..</P>

Giantsare4me
10-06-2009, 10:48 AM
my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. </P>

Don't worry, Maybe Favre will come to Dallas next year and help you out. he would be a perfect fit too. and shut up. please.</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 10:49 AM
No BS from me, just some straight facts</P>

You can't do anything about your owner, so you're stuck with him.</P>

Get yourself a coach with some fuzz on his kiwis, a QB who can 'bring it' when you need it and with the talent you guys got, you can build around that. </P>

</P>

</P>

have to admit, the fuzz on the kiwis was actually pretty funny.</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 10:51 AM
STFU!</P>

Oh man, LMAO..</P>

</P>

</P>

you still on bobephs kiwis as CT lady likes to refer to them</P>

Giantsare4me
10-06-2009, 10:52 AM
STFU!</P>

Oh man, LMAO..</P>

</P>

</P>

you still on bobephs kiwis as CT lady likes to refer to them</P>

</P>

Never heard of the word.</P>

Sundown
10-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Well all i gotta say is</P>

Who's the weakestwideout corp in the division now?</P>

Romo's lack of ball protection and int's?</P>

We've had these debates for months, care to comment?</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 10:59 AM

</P>

</P>

well seeing as the only team you have played would be us then i think you stats are padded. Washington = worthless, Tampa=worthless, cheifs=worthless. saints will spank you i think. </P>

Giantsare4me
10-06-2009, 11:00 AM

</P>

</P>

well seeing as the only team you have played would be us then i think you stats are padded. Washington = worthless, Tampa=worthless, cheifs=worthless. saints will spank you i think. </P>

</P>

Were playing with several backups too. The Saints better hope we don't come in there healthy. have you seen our injury list?</P>

Sundown
10-06-2009, 11:04 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Dude youre f-ing pathetic. You still cant admit our receiving corp is better than yours. Youve played bad teams too and yet your receivers cant do s!$! Our receivers lit up your secondary too. Wheres knob head Roy E at??? Smith has almost better 1 game stats than Roy's ENTIRE season stats.</P>

You still havent commented on Romo? </P>

bobeph
10-06-2009, 11:07 AM
STFU, Sunshine! i run things around here now.

bigblue58
10-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Your namedoesn't reallysuit you...............you're more of a DimBULB!</P>

bigblue58
10-06-2009, 11:12 AM

njgiants8055
10-06-2009, 11:13 AM
wow really how can cowboy fans continue to come here and talk ****? come on man we beat you on national television and the opening of your new stadium... your qb is one of the most ovverated players in teh league and your hall of fame running back agrees... jerry jones is almost a big of a moron as daniel snyder...you havnt won a playoff game since 1994...your defense is awful...you let the broncos and kyle orton beat you...honestly why dont you come back when your qb gets his head in the game and knows what down it is when its the biggest play of the game...coem back when your fat coach at actually knows what he is doing wade phillips is actually fitting for your team can never win the big game...come abck when your offensive coordiantor learns when you have 30 seconds left and no timeouts you dont run a play short of the goalline and in the middle of the field...cowboys suck and you cant handle it so you cme here and try to rip a 4-0 team thats on top of the division and is still missing 4 starters on defense hahah it must suck to see another nfc east thats actually run properly and with some class...we dont need cage dancers at our games

bobeph
10-06-2009, 11:13 AM

</P>

we got business?</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:14 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Dude youre f-ing pathetic. You still cant admit our receiving corp is better than yours. Youve played bad teams too and yet your receivers cant do s!$! Our receivers lit up your secondary too. Wheres knob head Roy E at??? Smith has almost better 1 game stats than Roy's ENTIRE season stats.</P>

</P>

</P>

smith is for real, but he recieves 90% of eli's throws. the rest of your Recievers have doen what, ill give you smith he is the real deal, it was almost sick tho how many times eli thru to smith last week, it was like he forgot he had other recievers.</P>

really sundown your calling me pathetic. do you just walk into walls all day</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:15 AM
STFU, Sunshine! i run things around here now.</P>

</P>

you run things, these new yorkers keep their anus's to clean for your liking. you got to where a muzzle around here, to many sensitivities to be had. AKA see sundown</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:16 AM
<FONT size=5>wow really how can cowboy fans continue to come here and talk ****?</FONT> come on man we beat you on national television and the opening of your new stadium... your qb is one of the most ovverated players in teh league and your hall of fame running back agrees... jerry jones is almost a big of a moron as daniel snyder...you havnt won a playoff game since 1994...your defense is awful...you let the broncos and kyle orton beat you...honestly why dont you come back when your qb gets his head in the game and knows what down it is when its the biggest play of the game...coem back when your fat coach at actually knows what he is doing wade phillips is actually fitting for your team can never win the big game...come abck when your offensive coordiantor learns when you have 30 seconds left and no timeouts you dont run a play short of the goalline and in the middle of the field...cowboys suck and you cant handle it so you cme here and try to rip a 4-0 team thats on top of the division and is still missing 4 starters on defense hahah it must suck to see another nfc east thats actually run properly and with some class...we dont need cage dancers at our games</P>

</P>

its really pretty easy, i get on a computer, log on, then call you an idiot. </P>

</P>

</P>

see now you try</P>

Sundown
10-06-2009, 11:19 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

smith is for real, but he recieves 90% of eli's throws. the rest of your Recievers have doen what, ill give you smith he is the real deal, it was almost sick tho how many times eli thru to smith last week, it was like he forgot he had other recievers.</P>

really sundown your calling me pathetic. do you just walk into walls all day</P>

</P>

Manningham is doing well too. He had some hiccups last week but hes a threat also. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/receiving/sort/receivingYards/year/2009/seasontype/2</P>

And no i dont walk into walls, i walk through them [:P]</P>

Sundown
10-06-2009, 11:22 AM

</P>

you run things, these new yorkers keep their anus's to clean for your liking. you got to where a muzzle around here, to many sensitivities to be had. AKA see sundown</P>

</P>

Quit your b!%!en. Youve been here for sometime promoting your team and to date they havent done s!@#. You ask to "hear it" then get offended. STFU and take your lashes like a man!!</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:23 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Manningham is doing well too. He had some hiccups last week but hes a threat also. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/receiving/sort/receivingYards/year/2009/seasontype/2</P>

</P>

</P>

no man, smith is your only real threat, i mean you hadd to see, it was a throw to smith left and right, he is your only real threat right now, but hey, at least you have one for the moment.</P>

</P>

the ****ing thing that gets me is we have the best running game in the league and garret still wants to keep the passing game going</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:24 AM

</P>

</P>

Quit your b!%!en. Youve been here for sometime promoting your team and to date they havent done s!@#. You ask to "hear it" then get offended. STFU and take your lashes like a man!!</P>

</P>

</P>

wow there spanky, i told you to not let your fifth point of contect get to uptight, when have i ever kept my mouth shut.</P>

WORLDCHAMPS
10-06-2009, 11:24 AM
my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. </P>

</P>

</P>

Eat $hit and live. Your team sux. now STFU!!!</P>

Giantsare4me
10-06-2009, 11:30 AM

</P>

Hey new guy, thanks for your interest in the thread. now GTFO of my thread.</P>

Sundown
10-06-2009, 11:31 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

no man, smith is your only real threat, i mean you hadd to see, it was a throw to smith left and right, he is your only real threat right now, but hey, at least you have one for the moment.</P>

</P>

the ****ing thing that gets me is we have the best running game in the league and garret still wants to keep the passing game going</P>

</P>

Im telling you Smith isnt our only threat. Manningham can play too and dont sleep on Nicks either. We have a well balanced receiving corp.</P>

Im still not sold on your rushing attack. They have talent and def can run the ball, but can they do it all season staying healthy? Can Felix carry the rock more than 9 times w/out getting hurt? Barber cant stay healthy this year too. Choice is a good back though.</P>

blueomaha
just couldn't stay away...you love it here, dont you???...

Crush them!
Enjoy the bottom of the NFC East with the Redskins... at least for the time being...

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:36 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lips</P>

bobeph
10-06-2009, 11:39 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

you're the last person that should be giving manly advice, mary tyler moore.</P>

CTLadyBlue
10-06-2009, 11:39 AM
wow really how can cowboy fans continue to come here and talk ****? come on man we beat you on national television and the opening of your new stadium... your qb is one of the most ovverated players in teh league and your hall of fame running back agrees... jerry jones is almost a big of a moron as daniel snyder...you havnt won a playoff game since 1994...your defense is awful...you let the broncos and kyle orton beat you...honestly why dont you come back when your qb gets his head in the game and knows what down it is when its the biggest play of the game...coem back when your fat coach at actually knows what he is doing wade phillips is actually fitting for your team can never win the big game...come abck when your offensive coordiantor learns when you have 30 seconds left and no timeouts you dont run a play short of the goalline and in the middle of the field...cowboys suck and you cant handle it so you cme here and try to rip a 4-0 team thats on top of the division and is still missing 4 starters on defense hahah it must suck to see another nfc east thats actually run properly and with some class...we dont need cage dancers at our games</P>

Wonderfully said.. However, they haven't won a playoff game since 1996 I believe. No need to extend the agony</P>

bobeph
10-06-2009, 11:41 AM

</P>

</P>

Suckis Dom! this is my thread now, twinkle toes.</P>

bobeph
10-06-2009, 11:41 AM
wow really how can cowboy fans continue to come here and talk ****? come on man we beat you on national television and the opening of your new stadium... your qb is one of the most ovverated players in teh league and your hall of fame running back agrees... jerry jones is almost a big of a moron as daniel snyder...you havnt won a playoff game since 1994...your defense is awful...you let the broncos and kyle orton beat you...honestly why dont you come back when your qb gets his head in the game and knows what down it is when its the biggest play of the game...coem back when your fat coach at actually knows what he is doing wade phillips is actually fitting for your team can never win the big game...come abck when your offensive coordiantor learns when you have 30 seconds left and no timeouts you dont run a play short of the goalline and in the middle of the field...cowboys suck and you cant handle it so you cme here and try to rip a 4-0 team thats on top of the division and is still missing 4 starters on defense hahah it must suck to see another nfc east thats actually run properly and with some class...we dont need cage dancers at our games</P>

Wonderfully said.. However, they haven't won a playoff game since 1996 I believe. No need to extend the agony</P>

</P>

what's up, dude?</P>

Sundown
10-06-2009, 11:42 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

you're the last person that should be giving manly advice, mary tyler moore.</P>

</P>

You get bored of the Rant n Rave Nancy? Welcome you f-ing prat.</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:43 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

yea, i guess your just better at getting on your knees and showing your *** then i am. you still getting raped by your ****** brother</P>

bobeph
10-06-2009, 11:46 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

You get bored of the Rant n Rave Nancy? Welcome you f-ing prat.</P>

</P>

i see you're a fan. now do me a favor and STFU, n00b!</P>

Giantsare4me
10-06-2009, 11:48 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

yea, i guess your just better at getting on your knees and showing your *** then i am. you still getting raped by your ****** brother</P>

</P>

Hey dude, why don't you stay on topic here? I think your intent here, is to get under people's skin......rather than debating your point. just what is your problem, anyway. try treating new posters with more respect.</P>

Out of Exile
10-06-2009, 11:50 AM
It's okay DimBoys I would be mad if I was a Cowboys fan right now too.

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:53 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Hey dude, why don't you stay on topic here? I think your intent here, is to get under people's skin......rather than debating your point. just what is your problem, anyway. try treating new posters with more respect.</P>

</P>

</P>

congrats guntsforme, you actually got me to laugh, lol</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:55 AM
It's okay DimBoys I would be mad if I was a Cowboys fan right now too.</P>

</P>

yea, well look on the bright side, i dont have to see your face every time i look into the mirror.</P>

janstett
10-06-2009, 11:55 AM
no man, smith is your only real threat, i mean you hadd to see, it was a throw to smith left and right, he is your only real threat right now, but hey, at least you have one for the moment.</p>

</p>

</p>

If that were so, you'd think defenses would key on him in the passing game and force attempts to the other guys. Yet he seems to always get open. Hmmm...
</p>

janstett
10-06-2009, 11:56 AM
yea, well look on the bright side, i dont have to see your face every time i look into the mirror.</p>

I see yours every time I take a ****.

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 11:58 AM
yea, well look on the bright side, i dont have to see your face every time i look into the mirror.</P>

I see yours every time I take a ****.
</P>

</P>

must be awful, sucks to be you</P>

janstett
10-06-2009, 11:59 AM
http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/manningagain.jpg

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 12:01 PM
http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/manningagain.jpg</P>

</P>

dont leave that by the ****ter, someone might wipe their *** with it</P>

bigblue58
10-06-2009, 12:02 PM

</P>

we got business?</P>

</P>

Hold on a minute...forgot to quote the post I was replying to!</P>

I would have thought that it was quite obvious who I was referring to.</P>

bigblue58
10-06-2009, 12:05 PM
DimBoys[/b]"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. </P>

sharick88
10-06-2009, 12:09 PM

Yeah, right. GTFO</P>

sharick88
10-06-2009, 12:10 PM

</P>

we got business?</P>

</P>

LMAO</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 12:11 PM
DimBoys[/b]"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. </P>

</P>

</P>

you should prob just off yourself.</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 12:12 PM

</P>

we got business?</P>

</P>

LMAO</P>

</P>

</P>

he's kinda cute aint he. he is like tickle me elmo, only more ugly and stupid</P>

DragonSoul
10-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Simple - Over rated - you guys stink -Never win with Wade as i said from day ! Eli &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Romo

Have a great day and Season lol

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Simple - Over rated - you guys stink -Never win with Wade as i said from day ! Eli &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Romo

</P>

</P>

couldnt have a thread without dragon boy coming around spitting flames everywhere</P>

NoQuarter
10-06-2009, 12:22 PM
my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. Looking around at some of the responses of my supposed "Fellow" Giants fans I can tell they where not around for the lean years and have only been on board for maybe 10 years at most. If they HAD been around they would understand Karma is a ***** and would be carefull what they say.</P>

Way to stand up and take it like a man Dim!</P>

Ok on to the crow. Bottom line is you have a CRAP owner who is approaching AL Davis stature. A QB who was annointed God's gift to Football before he did anything to earn it. A secondary that has some MAJOR flaws a LT that is WAYYYYYY past his prime and a coach who is simply lost and clueless, in wayyy over his head and should have been shown the door after last season</P>

Other than that (lol) you do have some real talent on that team, they just can not make up for all of the above.</P>

One good thing, you have found out by week 4 that you will be done by january so at least there will be no false hope/dashed dreams.</P>

janstett
10-06-2009, 12:40 PM
http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/manningagain.jpg</p>

</p>

dont leave that by the ****ter, someone might wipe their *** with it</p>

Eli already wiped his *** with your brand new $1.2 billion stadium.

shagrath1983
10-06-2009, 12:43 PM
http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/manningagain.jpg</p>

</p>

dont leave that by the ****ter, someone might wipe their *** with it</p>

Eli already wiped his *** with your brand new $1.2 billion stadium.
$1.5 billion I do believe

DragonSoul
10-06-2009, 12:58 PM

</p>

</p>

couldnt have a thread without dragon boy coming around spitting flames everywhere</p>the truth burns doesnt it?

You know the Dim part of your name fits you real well even though you meant it in a different way. Continue to enjoy your wadetastic season. God i hope JJ keeps him.

Aaron5611
10-06-2009, 01:06 PM
If Jerry Jones was the owner of my team, I would vomit forever.

Is she Conan's wife?
10-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Whatever happened to dimsreturns? He was much classier than this d-bag.[:)]

shagrath1983
10-06-2009, 01:11 PM
If Jerry Jones was the owner of my team, I would vomit forever.I heard he was considering buying your team as well, I read about it IN A BOOK!

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Whatever happened to dimsreturns? He was much classier than this d-bag.[:)]</P>

</P>

i ate him, that loud mouth was annoying</P>

WORLDCHAMPS
10-06-2009, 01:31 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lips</P>

</P>

Dim, im just curious...I know you feel the need to spend an entire day on the GIANTS message board, I think you should really just become a Giants FAN already. I mean obviously it must be really painful to endure your teams EPIC failures year after year after year. This way you make some new "internet" buddies, and have some sense of pride in yourself. Its guys like you that make it easy for me to be "pro choice". Thank you for the entertaing yet pointless post. Enjoy your miserable season, and when you are ready to route for the giants just let me know, I have my 9 year old nephews Manning jersey which im sure will fit you. </P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 01:38 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Dim, im just curious...I know you feel the need to spend an entire day on the GIANTS message board, I think you should really just become a Giants FAN already. I mean obviously it must be really painful to endure your teams EPIC failures year after year after year. This way you make some new "internet" buddies, and have some sense of pride in yourself. Its guys like you that make it easy for me to be "pro choice". Thank you for the entertaing yet pointless post. Enjoy your miserable season, and when you are ready to route for the giants just let me know, I have my 9 year old nephews Manning jersey which im sure will fit you. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

hmm that was kinda cute and just awfully nice off you, wich is why i stand by my assesment of your a ***</P>

WORLDCHAMPS
10-06-2009, 01:43 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

hmm that was kinda cute and just awfully nice off you, wich is why i stand by my assesment of your a ***</P>

</P>

</P>

lol..thats all you got??? Coming from a geek who spends his whole life on the net...the ...lol..GIANTS message boards no less....i will say this..YOU AND YOUR TEAM have absolutely no game. duhhhhhh yerrr a ***ggggg.....and you my friend are nothin but a BIAAATCH hiding on a computer....god you deserve a crack in the jaw...problem is it be like hitting a girl. </P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 01:49 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

lol..thats all you got??? <FONT size=6>Coming from a geek who spends his whole life on the net</FONT>...the ...lol..GIANTS message boards no less....i will say this..YOU AND YOUR TEAM have absolutely no game. duhhhhhh yerrr a ***ggggg.....and you my friend are nothin but a BIAAATCH hiding on a computer....god you deserve a crack in the jaw...problem is it be like hitting a girl. </P>

</P>

</P>

I love this, yup im a geek who spends half my life on the internet. if you only knew. </P>

</P>

what more do i need, you a ***, so i stated as such, do you want me to write a book about how big of a *** you are. tell me what your looking for and ill try and help you out sweet heart</P>

WORLDCHAMPS
10-06-2009, 02:01 PM
let me guess...if i only knew...what that you suck **** for money? **** off dim...your a waste.

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 02:04 PM
let me guess...if i only knew...what that you suck **** for money? **** off dim...your a waste.</P>

</P>

i dont feel the need to bragg about my profesion, if you dont know then why do you need to.</P>

</P>

and sure, i suck for money. ill charge you extra tho, your border line unserviceable</P>

Is she Conan's wife?
10-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Whatever happened to dimsreturns? He was much classier than this d-bag.[:)]</P>

</P>

i ate him, that loud mouth was annoying</P>

</P>

Now your even offering to swallow WORLDCHAMPS.</P>

JMGGIANTS
10-06-2009, 06:37 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Yes thank you. The same goes for Dark Crusader, Bastian Eagles, Shagreth, Appletree. Psychologist's studiesconclude thatpeople who spend an incredible inordinate amount of time on their supposed enemies/rivals board subconsciously have a powerful admiration for the team and its fans. This is the only plausible reason why someone would rack up thousands of posts on again, the supposed enemies MB.</P>

BastianEagles
10-06-2009, 07:20 PM
my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. *Eat $hit and live. Your team sux. now STFU!!!here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lipsDim, im just curious...I know you feel the need to spend an entire day on the GIANTS message board, I think you should really just become a Giants FAN already. I mean obviously it must be really painful to endure your teams EPIC failures year after year after year. This way you make some new "internet" buddies, and have some sense of pride in yourself. Its guys like you that make it easy for me to be "pro choice". Thank you for the entertaing yet pointless post. Enjoy your miserable season, and when you are ready to route for the giants just let me know, I have my 9 year old nephews Manning jersey which im sure will fit you. Yes thank you.* The same goes for Dark Crusader, Bastian Eagles, Shagreth, Appletree.* Psychologist's studies*conclude that*people who spend an incredible inordinate amount of time on their supposed enemies/rivals board subconsciously have a powerful admiration for the team and its fans.* This is the only plausible reason why someone would rack up thousands of posts on again, the supposed enemies MB.Admiration for the likes of YOU?! HAHAHAHA that's F'ing disgusting!

Tell you what....bring your smelly fat *** over to EMB. We'll entertain this question a little more.

Die-Hard
10-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Are you guys really going to continue acting like this? Take it somewhere else. We are looking for football talk, not Romper Room.