egyptian420
01-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Great video footage from the DAL game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqeUfdybMQ

GiantWarfare
01-05-2012, 02:13 AM
what show was that? NFL turning point?

Anyway, awesome video indeed!!!

("THROW IT TO CRUZ!!! THROW IT TO CRUZ!!!") lol...

egyptian420
01-05-2012, 02:15 AM

lmao.....that guy called it man, I wish I could see his reaction after that play. And I'm not sure what NFL segment it came from, I just seen it on youtube.

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 02:21 AM
thanks for the link. after the video ends and youtbue suggest more videos similar to that one, there is a bunch of awesome videos of other giants games and comebacks. gonna watch em tomorrow, im passing out. night all

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 02:22 AM

its an nfl thing, forget what its called but its like from the greatest games and classic games network, nfl films i think?

egyptian420
01-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Don't forget to hit a bowl b4 you pass out bro ;)

GiantWarfare
01-05-2012, 02:33 AM

lol...

great bedtime tip

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 02:41 AM

haha...i plead the 5th...lol. always a great bedtime tip like gfare said

G-Men Surg.
01-05-2012, 02:55 AM
Great video footage from the DAL game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqeUfdybMQ

Awesome bro, I've enjoyed every second of it. Thanks !

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 03:02 AM
and the clips are from showtimes "Inside the NFL" by the way

mikeq672
01-05-2012, 03:11 AM
Something I hadnt thought of till they said it at the end of the video...

"And the Giants will host the first ever playoff game in this stadium"
So ****in happy its us and not the toe sucker and the crappy Jets.

egyptian420
01-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Something I hadnt thought of till they said it at the end of the video...

"And the Giants will host the first ever playoff game in this stadium"
So ****in happy its us and not the toe sucker and the crappy Jets.

+1, never really thought of that

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 05:14 AM
another classic video about the nyg vs patriots week 9 game, and how it could be a turning point for the giants come playoff time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2KewMKhzyU&feature=related

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 05:21 AM
its 16 min, u need to click part two which is on the video suggestion list

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 05:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rocObhkgNGk&feature=related

part 2 link

wow, watching this gave me a whole new perspective of that ballard catch down the seam.

now according to aikman "eli threw it right at the ne safety" hater of course.
but earlier in the 3rd quarter, the te coach was talking to ballard about that specific play, and how if he got by the LB, that he'd have to jump up and reach to his back shoulder to make the catch. it was really cool seeing nfl films on the sideline catching the te coach saying that to ballard, and then it played out the exact way he described it to ballard.

that pass was amazingly accurate, after the game tom brady specifically talked about that pass and said that pass was amazing.

it really was too bc eili put that pass in an exceptionally small window, ballard would say after the game, had that pass been put anywhere else he couldnt have made that catch.

also, i think that game was a turning point for the team as a defense. that was the first game we had jpp, osi, tuck, and kiwi i believe. they were relentless similar to the super bowl, and similar to the recent win over dallas.

this DL formula could carry us far. i'm predicting we get far, no joke. this dl gets pressure on the qb, the qb will be under duress throughout his progressions and reading the d presnap. kiwi had a hellua game too, he had a bunch of pressures and an int. osi tuck and jpp were all over brady, arguably the best qb of our generation.
i dont know how matt ryan is gonna deal with it, especially since atlanta has question marks at there lt spot.

eli needs to not turn the ball over, and if he does, its got to be only once i think thats how small the margin of error is for us to get deep into the playoffs.

also, tom brady had not lost at home in 5 years up til this game. which imo, means this giants team can beat ANYONE, including GB AND NO...im stoked right now sunday cant come soon enough.

SweetZombieJesus
01-05-2012, 07:47 AM
I hope we'll be seeing that as a chapter in an NFL films DVD at the end of the year ;)

SweetZombieJesus
01-05-2012, 07:47 AM
I hope we'll be seeing that as a chapter in an NFL films DVD at the end of the year ;)

blueomaha
01-05-2012, 08:18 AM
like Bob Poppa said, "where would the Giants be without Victor Cruz"...how true....

BlueJayC
01-05-2012, 10:08 AM
This video and all the related videos are siiiiiiiick......where have these things been hiding......thanks for the link!</P>

Ruttiger711
01-05-2012, 11:53 AM
wow, watching this gave me a whole new perspective of that ballard catch down the seam.

but earlier in the 3rd quarter, the te coach was talking to ballard about that specific play, and how if he got by the LB, that he'd have to jump up and reach to his back shoulder to make the catch. it was really cool seeing nfl films on the sideline catching the te coach saying that to ballard, and then it played out the exact way he described it to ballard.

this was incredible... i always thought ballard made a great adjustment to an off target throw... but like you said, Pope the TE coach told Ballard exactly where to look for the ball.

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 03:20 PM

this was incredible... i always thought ballard made a great adjustment to an off target throw... but like you said, Pope the TE coach told Ballard exactly where to look for the ball.

yeah, thats why i think we as fans, although we can try and learn as much as we can about players, plays, shcemes, etc. we dont really get to know whats going on between the players and coaches.

even aikman, a hall of famer qb, described that pass as like being lucky cuz "he threw it right at the safety"...imagine how much we dont know...wasnt that the game that elis dad said he had to mute it and he called out aikman and buck?

who would have thought he was right, we all or mostly all of us kinda didnt pay attention to it or connect it to that pass at least.

pope told ballard what to expect and where the throw would be and even said "your gonn have to jump up and reach to your back shoulder"...and sure enough, the pass was RIGHT ON TARGET.

what a beautiful play that was, great throw it really was my god in between double coverage right over the lb who was like a foot away and right in front of the safety like another foot away and ballard made an amaziing catch. ballard even said after the game in the locker room being interviewed "had that pass been put anywhere else, i dont think i could have caught it"...ballard is good, but i think this play might be an example of eli elevating the players around him

giantsforce
01-05-2012, 03:28 PM

("THROW IT TO CRUZ!!! THROW IT TO CRUZ!!!") lol...It Is from the NFL Turning Point. I just watched it on TV yesterday.