PDA

View Full Version : QB Dilemma

NYG-
10-10-2013, 11:48 AM
My starter is Matt Ryan, but he is on bye this week and I have no backups on my bench. The best FA QBs on the waiver wire are Geno Smith(vs PIT), Schaub(vs STL), Pryor(@ KC this week), Flacco (@ GB), and I was even thinking of Weeden as a sleeper (vs Det). This is a 12 man league, so the QB position is very thin and this is who is left at the moment. Who should I go with at QB this week?

Rudyy
10-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Geno at Pitt or Flacco at GB.

ryan12
10-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Geno at Pitt or Flacco at GB.

tuff id go flacco

Toadofsteel
10-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Geno

Rudyy
10-10-2013, 01:17 PM
tuff id go flacco
Yeah, Flacco mught be the "safer" pick..

NYGfanSTRICK
10-10-2013, 01:26 PM
I am considering making a big trade offer in my league.. Kaep and Megatron for Peyton Manning and Josh Gordon. Thoughts?

TCHOF
10-10-2013, 01:58 PM
I am considering making a big trade offer in my league.. Kaep and Megatron for Peyton Manning and Josh Gordon. Thoughts?

Can't imagine the other owner taking that deal. I am in 3 leagues and in each the owner of Peyton is killing everyone. Kaep is a ****ty fantasy QB and Megatron is hurt. More power to you if you can get it though . . . . .

NYGfanSTRICK
10-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Yeah it probably will get denied. I'm starting Flacco this week over Kaep bc he's been trash.

NYGfanSTRICK
10-10-2013, 02:20 PM
I offered Kaep Megatron and T Williams (Dallas) for Rodgers and D Thomas (Denver). I coulr potentially lose in this bc Thomas is kind of boom or bust but I need to get a solid QB. It is killing me

gmen0820
10-10-2013, 03:27 PM
I offered Kaep Megatron and T Williams (Dallas) for Rodgers and D Thomas (Denver). I coulr potentially lose in this bc Thomas is kind of boom or bust but I need to get a solid QB. It is killing meNo way he'd take that. If he does, though, you made out very well.

Kaep <<<<<<< Rodgers
Healthy Megatron >> Thomas
Williams = flash in the pan

NYGfanSTRICK
10-10-2013, 03:52 PM
No way he'd take that. If he does, though, you made out very well.

Kaep <<<<<<< Rodgers
Healthy Megatron >> Thomas
Williams = flash in the pan
He only has 4 WRs on his team and the format is 3 WR have to start so I am hoping he takes the deal based on depth at WR. He had Julio but hes out for year so now he has Thomas Shorts and two bums. Although Williams is close to bum status once Austin returns haha.

gmen0820
10-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Another QB dilemma:

I have Cam Newton as my starter. He's had his bye week, so I'm planning on him being an every-week starter for me, and my backup is Russell Wilson.

Should I trade Wilson for Kaepernick, straight up?

NYGfanSTRICK
10-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Another QB dilemma:

I have Cam Newton as my starter. He's had his bye week, so I'm planning on him being an every-week starter for me, and my backup is Russell Wilson.

Should I trade Wilson for Kaepernick, straight up?
I personally wouldn't as a Kaep owner myself. He is frustrating because he can randomly go off for 30+ pts but then he also can give you 3 out of his next 4 under 10pt games as well. I have been trying to trade him and Dwayne Bowe for a while now and nobody is biting. I'm starting Flacco vs the Packers this week because I have no solid weekly start guy at QB

NYG-
10-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the help last week, heres another one:Foles vs Dal or Ryan vs TB? I'm leaning towards Foles but Ryan has been pretty consistent this year so far