PDA

View Full Version : they strike again

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 03:41 PM
why even call this a smack talk section

shagrath1983
10-06-2009, 03:42 PM
why even call this a smack talk sectionDid they erase the last one?

BastianEagles
10-06-2009, 03:44 PM
why even call this a smack talk sectionDid they erase the last one?Yup....and I never even had a chance to read back. I knew someone would report it. No F'ing sense of humor!

middlecountrygiantsfan
10-06-2009, 03:44 PM
It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 03:45 PM
why even call this a smack talk sectionDid they erase the last one?Yup....and I never even had a chance to read back. I knew someone would report it. No F'ing sense of humor!</P>

</P>

</P>

bobeph reported, i always knew he was a crying lil fat nancy</P>

BastianEagles
It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it being deleted. Someone reported it.

DimBoys
</P>

</P>

teachers pet</P>

listenup
What was deleted that i missed out on?

BastianEagles
10-06-2009, 03:46 PM
why even call this a smack talk sectionDid they erase the last one?Yup....and I never even had a chance to read back. I knew someone would report it. No F'ing sense of humor!bobeph reported, i always knew he was a crying lil fat nancyHey I just hope he didn't get banned

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 03:46 PM
What was deleted that i missed out on?</P>

</P>

it was a 20 page thread on how much everyone hates you</P>

BastianEagles
10-06-2009, 03:47 PM
What was deleted that i missed out on?LU it was an epic thread. Bobeph from EMB had a thread "new sheriff in town" and it was classic http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif I didnt even get to read the 1st 11 pages.

Die-Hard
10-06-2009, 03:48 PM
<font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</font>

This is the forum description

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest

middlecountrygiantsfan
10-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Yea he was banned. Try to PM him.

shagrath1983
What was deleted that i missed out on?</p>

</p>

it was a 20 page thread on how much everyone hates you</p>Very indepth dating back to your first birthday where you fell into the cake while people sang happy birthday to you.

Dwinsballgames
</P>

There wasn't any in the beginning, either. Just some stupidPhilthy fan flaming everyone.</P>

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 03:50 PM
<FONT size=6>Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</FONT>

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest
</P>

</P>

i beg to differ, there was plentry of football talk through out the thread. did you miss the wade sitting on someones head???</P>

shagrath1983
10-06-2009, 03:50 PM
<font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

Die hard I wrote another post for you and the mod team to read. I would go into it but I just made a thread for you to read thanks.

shagrath1983
10-06-2009, 03:51 PM

</p>

</p>

i beg to differ, there was plentry of football talk through out the thread. did you miss the wade sitting on someones head???</p>I believe that was my head sir.

BastianEagles
10-06-2009, 03:54 PM
It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.There wasn't any in the beginning, either. Just some stupid*Philthy fan flaming everyone.http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif shift that baseball stick a little to the right of your tailbone....and you might find your funny spot