PDA

View Full Version : MY last post here. TOO many ignorant people here

G-Men Attack
03-09-2007, 12:46 PM
The majority of you are great Giant fans. The ones that are ripping everyone and everything in this organization are just getting under my skin. There tactics are working They call people Stupid and Morons. Does doing that get you guys off or something.

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
03-09-2007, 12:48 PM
The majority of you are great Giant fans. The ones that are ripping everyone and everything in this organization are just getting under my skin. There tactics are working They call people Stupid and Morons. Does doing that get you guys off or something.
</P>

</P>

I would say just avoid them. It's really not that hard to click, read their comments, and just move on to other users that know what they are taking about.. Look for guys like jetblack, gateb, asian giant, JG, CDG, dyinghard, Dav2bb, bleu, amd i am sure i missing alot more people that are really good, knowledgable members. Just wait for someone like that to post, and talk to them. </P>

MattMeyerBud
03-09-2007, 12:50 PM
The majority of you are great Giant fans. The ones that are ripping everyone and everything in this organization are just getting under my skin. There tactics are working* They call people Stupid and Morons. Does doing that get you guys off or something.

don't let the door hit ya...

Kleenex aisle 5

hungrrrry
03-09-2007, 12:53 PM
</P>

</P>

I would say just avoid them. It's really not that hard to click, read their comments, and just move on to other users that know what they are taking about.. Look for guys like jetblack, gateb, asian giant, JG, CDG, dyinghard, Dav2bb, bleu, amd i am sure i missing alot more people that are really good, knowledgable members. Just wait for someone like that to post, and talk to them. </P>

</P>

Wow...I'm a bit miffed here SMS...sure, I call people stupid from time to time, but only when they prove it and just need that kind of attention and it just do happened the above poster needed it. Just doing my self-appointed job, damn!!!</P>

</P>

jk</P>

lawl
03-09-2007, 12:54 PM
So you're forfeiting your ability to debate your point with likeminded people because they call you stupid and a moron? When i was debating with keith yesterday i think he called me an idiot (not sure) but I explained my reasoning to him and he came around, it's really not that big ofa deal. Really most of the time people are called "stupid or moron" is when they state their opinion as fact. Have you done that? Maybe so, maybe not; but when that happens, why just run away and then post that that's what you are doing, thats what i don't understand.</P>

JerseyGiant21
03-09-2007, 12:55 PM

You just gotta try and ignore it.
Some people are just frustrated and I guess feel that the only way to get their point across is to start calling people morons and idiots. Maybe they feel superior if they do that, I dunno. No matter what, there are those that will tear apart whatever moves the Giants make.
You gotta try and not let them get under your skin! You don't have to respond to them. [:)]

MattMeyerBud
03-09-2007, 12:55 PM
do we really need the support group? he'll be back... they always come back...

I had this rant once lol...

JerseyGiant21
03-09-2007, 12:57 PM
LOL. We'll welcome them back with open arms [{]

lawl
03-09-2007, 12:57 PM
do we really need the support group? he'll be back... they always come back... I had this rant once lol...</P>

yea this is totally not Giants football related [:P]</P>

MattMeyerBud
03-09-2007, 12:59 PM
lol i say we take the over under he'll be back... i say a month...

over under a month that he'll be back..

to be honest, he'll prollyj ust make a new name lol

Dirt66
03-09-2007, 01:32 PM
C'mon. You need to lighten up. Do you already have a new screen name picked out so we "can't tell" it's really you posting again?

elismom
03-09-2007, 01:34 PM

Dude don't do it. DONT LET THEM WIN

STAY I DEMAND YOU STAY DEMAND I SAY

nyg007
03-09-2007, 01:34 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

- Artie Lange

Bluedude2
03-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Whatever.

mjg407
03-09-2007, 01:37 PM
I find it funny that someone needs attention so bad to make this post, but still remains online and logged in. It's like the kid that threatens to leave home because his parents didn't buy him a toy.