PDA

View Full Version : To the mods

shagrath1983
10-06-2009, 03:46 PM
sorry for posting, but i tried a PM message and wrote to a site you had told me to post at. And i still havnt gotten a response. I just wanted to start putting my avatars up again i have written 2 sorry letters to you guys about the profanity on my old avatar. ( it said HOLY ****! we are gonna die! and had a man dressed like a shark with a machine gun) would like to claim my identity again on this forum. Iv been unable to put my avatar on here for almost a month. thanks.

DimBoys
10-06-2009, 03:49 PM
sorry for posting, but i tried a PM message and wrote to a site you had told me to post at. And i still havnt gotten a response. I just wanted to start putting my avatars up again i have written 2 sorry letters to you guys about the profanity on my old avatar. ( it said HOLY ****! we are gonna die! and had a man dressed like a shark with a machine gun) would like to claim my identity again on this forum. Iv been unable to put my avatar on here for almost a month. thanks.
</P>

</P>

no one cares about your sad sad story</P>

shagrath1983
10-06-2009, 03:53 PM
</p>

</p>

no one cares about your sad sad story</p>I knew you would be there for me.( Hand to your shoulder ) thanks man