PDA

View Full Version : signed giants football

donpacino
01-05-2012, 05:04 PM
my father is turning 50 this year and he has been a huge lifelong giants fan. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get a football signed by as many players/coaches/former players as possible.

thank you

AllDayEli10
01-05-2012, 05:09 PM
eBay I heard!

fansince69
01-05-2012, 05:29 PM
my father is turning 50 this year and he has been a huge lifelong giants fan. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get a football signed by as many players/coaches/former players as possible.

thank you

I have one signed by several people but that has taken me several trips to albany....mine has eli tuck....coughlin and spags to name a few

I also have a hat signed by strahan several years ago among others

Gonzo88
01-05-2012, 05:35 PM

thank you

I have one signed by several people but that has taken me several trips to albany....mine has eli tuck....coughlin and spags to name a few

are you willing to sell them to the OP because if not I dont think he cares what you have.

Try ebay just make sure its authentic and comes with proof.

Bones911
01-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here but try calling the Giants Public Relations office. Sometimes they do things for charity and if you have a few weeks maybe they can do something for you.

I remember a relative of mine turned 90 and he was a big time Mets office and the family called the PR office for the mets and they gave him some nice stuff.

Worth a shot

Voldamort
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Steiner Sports

Voldamort
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Training camp next year in Albany

fansince69
01-05-2012, 07:57 PM

thank you

are you willing to sell them to the OP because if not I dont think he cares what you have.

Try ebay just make sure its authentic and comes with proof.

Nice reply...I was simply informing him of where I got my stuff signed ....sorry if you can't follow that with your limited intelligence