PDA

View Full Version : Wow, last two teams to beat the Falcons in playoffs have...

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 07:15 PM
made it to the super bowl.

AZ in 08
GB last year

does anyone else find it interesting that there are a ton of stats that are like...so and so equals giants in superbowl?

miked1958
01-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Let's make it 3 in row

Voldamort
01-05-2012, 08:50 PM
wow did not know that?let's make it 3

syrup1964
01-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Eagles also did it in 2004-2005 in the NFCCG!

giantsfan420
01-05-2012, 09:39 PM
we got to beat atlanta which i think we do by a few scores.

when we do...we're going on a run

krygny
01-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Always comforting knowing you got beat by the best.

SoCalFalcon
01-06-2012, 01:13 AM

What are you going to do when your team loses? "a few scores"... Haha! Keep underestimating the Falcons. I hope your team does too.

TheEnigma
01-06-2012, 01:19 AM
The Giants also haven't won a playoff game at home in the Coughlin Era. That right there is enough justification for Falcons fans to be pretty confident for this game also. I'd rather we go to Atlanta myself.

Really though, both fanbases have plenty to be confident in and then worry about.

bleeding blue
01-06-2012, 01:20 AM

What are you going to do when your team loses? "a few scores"... Haha! Keep underestimating the Falcons. I hope your team does too.

TBH if the Giants win by a few scores I'll be shocked. This Giant fan certainly doesn't take your team lightly.

bleeding blue
01-06-2012, 01:20 AM

TBH if the Giants win by a few scores I'll be shocked. This Giant fan certainly doesn't take your team lightly.

giantsfan420
01-06-2012, 02:31 AM

its an interesting stat. and what do u want me to do, not be honest? i personally think dallas has a better offense and defense than u guys. thats my opinion, i know the records indicate otherwise, but hey what can i say? i just dont think u guys can outscore our offense, and i think our defensive line is going to devastate u guys.

im thinking u dont know how great eli has been this season. matt ryans a solid, good qb. but he aint no tom brady or tony romo. and our dl was healthy against both those qb's and what do they have in common? they got messed up big time.
i expect us to shut down ur run game pretty easily actually...and then its tee of on ryan time. ur team sucks when the run game doesnt work.

our run game hasnt worked all season, and we still killed it. so if u guys take our run game away, guess what we're used to it. eli will just light ur d up. ryan cant do that to us if ur run game dont work...

giantsfan420
01-06-2012, 02:34 AM
not to mention, the giants are 3-0 the last 3 times we've faced u guys. i know only one of those was when u guys had ryan. but still. ryan has played about the same level since we faced him last.

jpp, osi, tuck, kiwi, boley...matt ryans going to get introduced to them big time

miked1958
01-06-2012, 07:45 PM

Yes u are right. Can't get ahead of ourselves. But I will tell you two teams that are routing for a Falcons win... Any guesses as to who they are???

Trust me the Niners and Packers want no part of us right now. You can bet on that.

But like u said we beat atlanta were coming so they better get ready