PDA

View Full Version : Chris Snee ripping on Eli

egyptian420
01-05-2012, 11:21 PM
lmao.....what a joker, go and watch his press conf. in the video section and listen to him rip on Eli, I found it hilarious

ibbill
01-05-2012, 11:56 PM
That was funny you have to love Snee

C1010
01-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Love how he keeps repeating how Eli isn't an athlete haha.

fansince69
01-06-2012, 07:28 AM
I can not find it

miked1958
01-06-2012, 08:03 AM
Just bitter he was let go. But the comes a time in every players career (star or not) when his team has to make a business decision and Cut ties with them. Sometimes they retire and you don't have to do it. But most when they get older don't want admit it or ignore they have lost a few steps. It was Time to do that with him and Seubert

nygsb42champs
01-06-2012, 08:06 AM
He is one of the last guys you would think of to be a jokester like that.

Giants Of New Jersey
01-06-2012, 08:09 AM
dont tell me we cut snee the week before the playoff game! lol i think you mean o'hara

Giants Of New Jersey
01-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Just bitter he was let go. But the comes a time in every players career (star or not) when his team has to make a business decision and Cut ties with them. Sometimes they retire and you don't have to do it. But most when they get older don't want admit it or ignore they have lost a few steps. It was Time to do that with him and Seubert

dont tell me we cut snee the week before the playoff game! lol i think you mean o'har***

bELIeve_in_Giants
01-06-2012, 08:21 AM
http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Guard-Chris-Snee/19f5faa6-539f-4be8-8505-fb08549c7d91

njersey
01-06-2012, 08:49 AM

Huh?

chasjay
01-06-2012, 08:55 AM

<font color="#FF0000">At least Tom C. waited until after Christmas. The carol singing would have taken a major hit in the household.</font> [;)]

Giantsin04
01-06-2012, 08:56 AM

Huh?

I think it was some kind joke. Not sure what kind of joke, but i'm sure that a guy with a 3500 post obsession with the Giants knows who Chris Snee is.

poppa smurph
01-06-2012, 09:05 AM

<FONT color=#ff0000>At least Tom C. waited until after Christmas. The carol singing would have taken a major hit in the household.</FONT> [;)]
<FONT color=#ff0000>I heard it was because of his involvement in the gatorade bath.</FONT>

GameTime
01-06-2012, 09:34 AM
at least we know that Eli gets his balls busted in the locker room for being a spaz when he has to run more than 5 steps forward....lol</P>

Although last week he actually looked "athletic" while running and diving for the loose ball. </P>

</P>

</P>

danishGiant
01-06-2012, 09:45 AM
at least we know that Eli gets his balls busted in the locker room for being a spaz when he has to run more than 5 steps forward....lol</P>

Although last week he actually looked* "athletic" while running and diving for the loose ball. </P>

*</P>

*</P>

Last week? If you look back he has been much more mobile the whole season. Go back and watch the Packers game or the first Cowboys game. He almost look like Rodgers when throwing the ball on the run.

burier
01-06-2012, 09:46 AM

Although last week he actually looked* "athletic" while running and diving for the loose ball. </P>

*</P>

*</P>

WTF the guy talking about Snee getting cut.

Anyway sounded like Snee was just stating the obvious. Wouldn't exactly call it "ripping"

chasjay
01-06-2012, 10:07 AM
at least we know that Eli gets his balls busted in the locker room for being a spaz when he has to run more than 5 steps forward....lol</p>

Although last week he actually looked "athletic" while running and diving for the loose ball. </p>

</p>

</p>

Last week? If you look back he has been much more mobile the whole season. Go back and watch the Packers game or the first Cowboys game. He almost look like Rodgers when throwing the ball on the run.

As big a fan as I am, I won't say he looked like Rodgers on the run, but he has been doing a good job of squaring his shoulders when throwing on the run. I think he failed to do that some of the time last year.

GameTime
01-06-2012, 10:10 AM

Although last week he actually looked "athletic" while running and diving for the loose ball. </P>

</P>

</P>

WTF the guy talking about Snee getting cut. Anyway sounded like Snee was just stating the obvious. Wouldn't exactly call it "ripping"</P>

ehhh....the OP meant "ripping" in a fun natured ball busting way. The Snee comment about being cut was another poster getting confused with O'Hara I guess. </P>

</P>

GameTime
01-06-2012, 10:12 AM

</P>

</P>

Last week? If you look back he has been much more mobile the whole season. Go back and watch the Packers game or the first Cowboys game. He almost look like Rodgers when throwing the ball on the run.</P>

you didnt read my post....I said when Eli runs "forward" more than5 steps....lol. He has always been great at sliding in the pocket and throwing on the run he was pretty good. But you are right he has been more accurate on the run this season too.....</P>

greenca190
01-06-2012, 10:15 AM
LOCKER ROOM CANCER

If Coughlin had the nards to get rid of his son in law, he would have been out of here YEARS ago. And all those late season collapses? Would have never happened.

BLAME SNEE

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 10:21 AM
at least we know that Eli gets his balls busted in the locker room for being a spaz when he has to run more than 5 steps forward....lol</p>

Although last week he actually looked "athletic" while running and diving for the loose ball. </p>

</p>

</p>

WTF the guy talking about Snee getting cut.

Anyway sounded like Snee was just stating the obvious. Wouldn't exactly call it "ripping"
I didn't mean ripping on him in a serious manner....just joking around

RoanokeFan
01-06-2012, 10:27 AM
This is all good natured from Eli's teammates. I believe it was Diehl or Snee a few months back who said when they're lifting weights, Eli had "no biceps." It's also reported Eli is quite the locker room jokester himself.

RoanokeFan
01-06-2012, 10:28 AM
LOCKER ROOM CANCER

If Coughlin had the nards to get rid of his son in law, he would have been out of here YEARS ago. And all those late season collapses? Would have never happened.

BLAME SNEE

Did you miss the red font button?

greenca190
01-06-2012, 10:47 AM
LOCKER ROOM CANCER

BLAME SNEE

What makes you think that?

SoBlu72
01-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Too funny...

"He's not a burner"???

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 11:05 AM
LOCKER ROOM CANCER

BLAME SNEE

Oh dear...this one's all yours RA

greenca190
01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
LOCKER ROOM CANCER

BLAME SNEE

Don't worry. Joke.

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
LOCKER ROOM CANCER

BLAME SNEE

Don't worry. Joke.
lol phew

Harooni
01-06-2012, 01:40 PM
How come when I say this same things no one besides rosey and moorehead thinks it's funny ?

Giantsin04
01-06-2012, 01:43 PM
How come when I say this same things no one besides rosey and moorehead thinks it's funny ?

Rhetorical, right?

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 01:43 PM
You're not Chris Snee....thats why lol

Harooni
01-06-2012, 05:52 PM
agh I wish I was man

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 05:54 PM
agh I wish I was man
Harooni I think you're funny : \

NoHuddle10
01-06-2012, 08:05 PM
agh I wish I was man

you mean....

Agh, I wish I was a man. Right?