PDA

View Full Version : Dont take loss seriously Giant fans

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 06:18 PM
We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.

FBomb
10-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Seriously...........MOST of the Saints fans (with class) have moved on now.

benched
10-20-2009, 06:22 PM
We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.

Remember....he who laughs last wins. Oh, but you Brees and the Saints wouldn't know what that feels like would ya? Good luck with that. No really, I mean that.

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 06:24 PM

You have missed the whole meaning of the thread becuase you are still upset over the loss. Its just a game ,son.

FBomb
10-20-2009, 06:26 PM

You have missed the whole meaning of the thread becuase you are still upset over the loss. Its just a game ,son.
</P>

As I said, the Saints fans WITH class. </P>

Die in a FEMA trailer fire.</P>

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Yes Fbomb I wish I had your class. Reread the post and see that there is nothing gloating or ill will in it. Yall are so upset over this and angry and it ruined some of yalls week.

QuazyGiant
10-20-2009, 06:29 PM
We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
</P>

Why do you care?? Why are you stillhere?? Its 1 game man....hasnt ruined anyones week...dont flatter yourself</P>

CTLadyBlue
10-20-2009, 06:32 PM
</P>

You obviously don't know the history of the NY Giants and the quality of the coaching staff. Though we had a bad loss, you can rest assured that our coaching staff has rammed that loss down their throats and probably made the defense watch the film until they puked. But....as evidenced by the video which opened Superboel 42, we are a 'resiliant' team. We are not going to beat ourselves up over it. It happened now it's time to put it behind us and move onto Arizona.</P>

And..just remember Saints fan......when your team was 6-0 a couple of years ago and finished 8-8. Anything can happen in this league...anytime for any reason so a little humility goes a long way on both sides</P>

FBomb
10-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Yes Fbomb I wish I had your class. Reread the post and see that there is nothing gloating or ill will in it. Yall are so upset over this and angry and it ruined some of yalls week.
</P>

No.......the point you've completely missed is that no one gives a **** what you think. You're here to gloat and nothing more. You have no other reason to be here. Some of us, including me, have moved on already. The presence of an a-hole is what's causing my reaction.</P>

</P>

DragonSoul
10-20-2009, 06:36 PM
karma baby, cannot wait! Dont forget to come back then ginger!

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 06:39 PM

You mean like the Karma whe you said Brees was overrated. hhaaaaaaaaaahhaaa
But i'm not trash talkin son, I think the giants are good team and found out the Siants are better.
Yall need to reread this becuase you are just getting angry becuase your team lost.

FBomb
10-20-2009, 06:45 PM

But i'm not trash talkin son, I think the giants are good team and found out the Siants are better.
Yall need to reread this becuase you are just getting angry becuase your team lost.
</P>

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,</P>

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners. </P>

DragonSoul
10-20-2009, 06:47 PM

.....O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..... <font color="#0000ff">At least till he shows up when it counts, like the playoffs.... Btw where was he in the playoffs last two years?</font>

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 06:47 PM

</p>

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,</p>

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners. </p>

You giant fans do it all the time . So yall hush up now. I can bump several threads about the saints being a pretender and how Eli was better than Brees, it was not one poster and you know it. your whole fan base got ****y.

Bluedude2
10-20-2009, 06:48 PM
We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.
Thank you. Our players should be payed after all they've won an SB and made the playoffs 4 years in a row. They understand its a long season. If your team ever manages to get there then they will know its not over at 5 games.
Sometimes a hot team plays a team on an off day and things happen.
Pity this game only counts as 1/16 of the regular season, huh?

Die-Hard
10-20-2009, 06:49 PM

And you came here just to tell people that they're still angry...

Cool Thanks a bunch. We got the memo.

If you don't have any other business to take care of here, you should move along, and do so now. We'll be just fine. The concern is touching and very appreciated

Bluedude2
10-20-2009, 06:49 PM

You mean like the Karma whe you said Brees was overrated.* hhaaaaaaaaaahhaaa
</p>

Yes........that Karma exactly.* If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***.* However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,</p>

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners.* </p>

You giant fans do it all the time .* So yall hush up now.* I can bump several threads about the saints being a pretender and how Eli was better than Brees, it was not one poster and you know it. your whole fan base got ****y.
At least you manage to avoid sounding ****y, arrogant or patronizing......speaks well of you.

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 06:50 PM

.....O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..... <font color="#0000ff">At least till he shows up when it counts, like the playoffs.... Btw where was he in the playoffs last two years?</font>

You only believe in karma when it works in your favor i reckon. hahaaaahaaaa I will go and watch the giants eagles playoff game from last season.

QuazyGiant
10-20-2009, 06:51 PM

</P>

"Yall" need to leave already.....its 1 game man...are you serious??...I know you Saints fans are all excited and everything but dont come here and act like we need cheering up....6 games man, relax....Weve been here before...We justwon a Superbowl after starting 0-2....Getting blown out by the Packers AT HOME, by the Vikings AT HOME and losing to the undefeated patriots AT HOME...only to beat those same Packers in their house and we all know what happened in the Superbowl....just go away man...well be fine...Trust me....Paybacks a *****!!</P>

GIANTSTOMP
10-20-2009, 06:53 PM

I was laughing like the D players. Its just one of those games, we will rebound.

DragonSoul
10-20-2009, 06:54 PM

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners.
Sry F but it has nothing to do with Karma when you have important pieces on your sideline. Ross = no dockery or maybe Brown, Brown & dock did the most dmg, lets not 4get that boley was brought into the fold to handle those athletic RB/TE he wasnt in.

Either way he played great, had nothing to do w/karma but injuries unless you want to say that the karma of injuries occured from earlier on.

DragonSoul
10-20-2009, 06:54 PM

</p>

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,</p>

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners. </p>Sry F but it has nothing to do with Karma when you have important pieces on your sideline. Ross = no dockery or maybe Brown, Brown &amp; dock did the most dmg, lets not 4get that boley was brought into the fold to handle those athletic RB/TE he wasnt in.

Either way he played great, had nothing to do w/karma but injuries unless you want to say that the karma of injuries occured from earlier on.

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 06:55 PM

If you don't have any other business to take care of here, you should move along, and do so now. We'll be just fine. The concern is touching and very appreciated

Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all. Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?

DragonSoul
10-20-2009, 06:57 PM

You only believe in karma when it works in your favor i reckon. hahaaaahaaaa* I will go and watch the giants eagles playoff game from last season.
are you dumb or stupid?

Saying a guy is over rated till he shows up in a big spot like a PLAYOFF GAME or a Super bowl, this is not giving him bad karma, its a FACT. I personally like Brees and think he got the shaft from the Chargers, but to say he is the bomb based on just the regular season is not only silly but stupid. If he does it for over a decade like Marino and brought his team to a SB to lose then i could possibly see a different POV.

Hoping someone gets injured, doing something that can hurt another person, or trying to rub something in towards another is KARMA.

Please go back to school Son, cause you have no clue about what you are talking about.

Bluedude2
10-20-2009, 06:58 PM
childish attempt to rub salt in a wound. Low class loser.

DragonSoul
10-20-2009, 06:59 PM

Cool* Thanks a bunch. We got the memo.

Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all.** Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?
You were the better team on Sunday Grats, we will see who is the best team at the end (IMO Giants)

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 07:01 PM
childish attempt to rub salt in a wound. Low class loser.

yall showed so much class the last few weeks concerning this game. haaaaaahaaaaaaaa

man i tell you ,yall just like to give it , but man you cant talk even someone being around, never mind trash talking.

QuazyGiant
10-20-2009, 07:01 PM

Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all. Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?
</P>

You dont seem to understand...The Saints were the "better team" in Week 6....We know from last year being the "best team" in the regular season means nothing....So do the Patriots the year before...You're 5-0...So are a few other teams in the league...Are you all going to win it all??? haha...enjoy it while you can Saints fan, just don't go to the Giants message board and act like were crying about it...Weve been here before</P>

Die-Hard
10-20-2009, 07:04 PM

Yes, because the game is over, the Giants took some serious lumps, and most of us have most definitely moved on to the upcoming Cardinals game. We're New Yorkers...we've been through a whole lot worse, just as you have in your own city. It is indeed just a football game, and none of it means a thing in the grand scheme of things. Coming here to tell fans not to be upset is totally pointless, and the motive is very transparent. So some Giants fans were gloating...so what? The Giants got destroyed, and that was punishment enough to those that were gloating. Congrats to the Saints. The game is over, some people are still upset over it, and you have no further business here if you're looking for some sort of an apology. If you want to stick around to talk some football, feel free, but last week's game is last week's news.

DragonSoul
10-20-2009, 07:06 PM

Cool* Thanks a bunch. We got the memo.

Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all.** Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?
</P>

You dont seem to understand...The Saints were the "better team" in Week 6....We know* from last year being the "best team" in the regular season means nothing....So do the Patriots the year before...You're 5-0...So are a few other teams in the league...Are you all going to win it all??? haha...enjoy it while you can Saints fan, just don't go to the Giants message board and act like were crying about it...Weve been here before</P>The problem he has besides child like tendencies (unless he is one), is that the Saint fans are not use to winning. So for them its like a SB.

We are lucky to know what type of team, coach, and FO we have, so we know it will be fixed, so i can handle a loss better then i have in years prior, and as you mentioned its only a week 6 game at most it could impact home field, its all about the playoffs and SB.

HeNoBrees
10-20-2009, 07:08 PM

Yes, because the game is over, the Giants took some serious lumps, and most of us have most definitely moved on to the upcoming Cardinals game. We're New Yorkers...we've been through a whole lot worse, just as you have in your own city. It is indeed just a football game, and none of it means a thing in the grand scheme of things. Coming here to tell fans not to be upset is totally pointless, and the motive is very transparent. So some Giants fans were gloating...so what? The Giants got destroyed, and that was punishment enough to those that were gloating. Congrats to the Saints. The game is over, some people are still upset over it, and you have no further business here if you're looking for some sort of an apology. If you want to stick around to talk some football, feel free, but last week's game is last week's news.

I will say I respect the giants org you got a hell of a coach there and Eli is a fine qb. Now the game is over but that what we were waiting for , was the game to be over so now we talk about that.

knobhead
10-20-2009, 07:16 PM

I will say I respect the giants org you got a hell of a coach there and Eli is a fine qb. Now the game is over but that what we were waiting for , was the game to be over so now we talk about that.
do the saint have thier own board?just askin because your spendin a lotta time here. its over we moved on please do the same

FBomb
10-20-2009, 07:20 PM

</P>

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,</P>

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners. </P>

You giant fans do it all the time . So yall hush up now. I can bump several threads about the saints being a pretender and how Eli was better than Brees, it was not one poster and you know it. your whole fan base got ****y.
</P>

Thanks for proving my point. </P>

Since we are 'lumping' fans together........Your behavior here shows that ALL Saints fans are low class, low intellect trolls. Congrats, you are now a Cowboys fan.</P>

bansaw
10-20-2009, 07:36 PM
might be time these mods started enforcing other team trolls not posting in the smack talk section

GWAT and I get threatened with banishment for throwing jabs at each other yet this ****** gets to make endless troll threads in TAGF.

start getting to the real problems DIE HARD, or do you enjoy threatening members over doing your forum duties?

FBomb
10-20-2009, 07:40 PM
uh-oh

byron
10-20-2009, 07:40 PM

ok on three than1.....2....3......go!</P>

</P>

Die-Hard
10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Yes, I enjoy threatening members, especially when they've been here long enough to know better.

PM me if you have an issue, ok? This isn't the place for it

bansaw
10-20-2009, 07:43 PM
uh-ohyou think it's time I got myself a proxy? [:D]

bansaw
10-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Yes, I enjoy threatening members, especially when they've been here long enough to know better.

PM me if you have an issue, ok? This isn't the place for it
meh you could have PM'd GWAT and I but you decided to make it public

FBomb
10-20-2009, 07:48 PM
uh-ohyou think it's time I got myself a proxy? [:D]

</P>

You may HAVE to soon.</P>

n420p69
10-20-2009, 07:49 PM
I think the OP actually meant well and was not trying to be an ******* to us. Oh well. Lets end it on this. Right now the Saints are better then the Giants and totally destroyed us. Good luck rest of the season hopefully we see you down the road in the Dome again with a chance to avenge this horrible loss.

GiantsWinAlltime
10-20-2009, 07:49 PM
We have an important game next week.

FBomb
10-20-2009, 07:51 PM
I think the OP actually meant well and was not trying to be an ******* to us. Oh well. Lets end it on this. Right now the Saints are better then the Giants and totally destroyed us. Good luck rest of the season hopefully we see you down the road in the Dome again with a chance to avenge this horrible loss.
</P>

I disagree. He's been hijacking other threads with this nonsense. He's a troll. Nothing more.</P>

GiantsWinAlltime
10-20-2009, 07:51 PM
</P>

I disagree. He's been hijacking other threads with this nonsense. He's a troll. Nothing more.</P>Yeah a troll.[:@]

FBomb
10-20-2009, 07:54 PM
See? Even The GWAT agrees.

Ladder27
10-20-2009, 08:00 PM

If you think this one game means anything to a Giants true fan, then your wrong bro, we can come in as a wildcard and take it all we have done it before. So if you wish to be a ******* go for it we know who we are and you cant stop us. Beat it monkey.

Breezely
10-20-2009, 08:07 PM
Are you guys arguing with this kid?</P>

He has gots to be a teenager!!</P>

Besides, the Saints are all they have. Nothing else but the Saints and brown paper bags.</P>

This guy doesn't even recognize the fact that the Giants have Superbowls!!!!!!!!!</P>

GiantsWinAlltime
10-20-2009, 08:09 PM

Besides, the Saints are all they have. Nothing else but the Saints and brown paper bags.</P>

This guy doesn't even recognize the fact that the Giants have Superbowls!!!!!!!!!</P>Yep.

knobhead
10-20-2009, 08:11 PM
heres the third troll vote

FBomb
10-20-2009, 08:13 PM

This guy doesn't even recognize the fact that the Giants have Superbowls!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

First we can't argue with 12 year olds.</P>

Now, we can't argue with teenagers.</P>

What's next, no arguing with GWAT? We're running out of people to make fun of!![;)]</P>

GiantsWinAlltime
10-20-2009, 08:14 PM

</P>

What's next, no arguing with GWAT? We're running out of people to make fun of!![;)]</P>Can't make fun out of me.

middlecountrygiantsfan
10-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Are you guys arguing with this kid?</p>

He has gots to be a teenager!!</p>

Besides, the Saints are all they have. Nothing else but the Saints and brown paper bags.</p>

This guy doesn't even recognize the fact that the Giants have Superbowls!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

First we can't argue with 12 year olds.</p>

Now, we can't argue with teenagers.</p>

What's next, no arguing with GWAT? We're running out of people to make fun of!![;)]</p>Can't make fun out of me.

But I thought your were made of fun? If you cant make fun out of fun, whats left in the world?

Breezely
10-20-2009, 08:15 PM

</P>

What's next, no arguing with GWAT? We're running out of people to make fun of!![;)]</P>

</P>

lol</P>

FBomb
10-20-2009, 08:17 PM

</P>

Can't make fun out of me.

But I thought your were made of fun? If you cant make fun out of fun, whats left in the world?
</P>

We still have Play Dough.</P>

Coach Carter
10-20-2009, 08:40 PM

</p>

As I said, the Saints fans WITH class. </p>

Die in a FEMA trailer fire.</p>

LOL, that was quite creative.

FBomb
10-20-2009, 08:42 PM

</P>

As I said, the Saints fans WITH class. </P>

</P>

Thank you. Not too soon?</P>

Coach Carter
10-20-2009, 08:48 PM

</p>

As I said, the Saints fans WITH class. </p>

Die in a FEMA trailer fire.</p>

</p>

Thank you. Not too soon?</p>

No, I'm still hurting also, I can't even watch the replay on the NFL Network.

BlueSanta
10-20-2009, 09:42 PM
This thread has turned classless on both sides if you ask me. Take it to where classless threads go, the rival forums.

Beelzeboss
10-20-2009, 09:48 PM
When i read this guys posts a imagine him speaking like foghorn leghorn. lol

Sundown
10-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Wow what a d-bag. This fool is probably watching NFL Replay jumping on his Jeff Gordon car bed. Its a long season noob. Till your pair drops, STFU.

YATittle1962
10-20-2009, 09:55 PM

noone is crying my good man....

its just one loss.....

I and many of us on this board have been through so many ups and downs with this organization that nothing can phase us.....

I know its exciting to finally have a good team....

I remember after Allie Sherman destroyed the Giants and they werent good for almost 2 decades.........how good it felt to be good again.....

so this being a new feeling to you ...you have the right to act like a pompous moron......its cool ...I understand....

there is so much history involved in this franchise...including multiple Championships......multiple heart breaks.....and multiple just flat out horrible seasons.....

so enjoy the first well rounded team you have ever had......

these times can be few and far between......

good day

WhoDatNhouma
10-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Seriously...........MOST of the Saints fans (with class) have moved on now.*

</P>

As I said,* the Saints fans WITH class.* </P> is that really called far... I am a saints /nfl fan and that comment was with out class. I have friends who are giant fans / cowboy(ewwie) fans ans Redskinfans...good friends, we all talk smak but NO person in new orleans/ South louisiana/Mississippi gulf coast want to live in a FEMA trailor. Sorry to post spam but that comment really hurts if you have went through the torment of a hurricane. please keep it with some taste!