PDA

View Full Version : My starting roster post-draft:

Toadofsteel
10-21-2013, 01:05 PM
QB: Aaron Rodgers - collarbone
RB: Doug Martin - (edit: not IR, but out for a long time with shoulder injury)
RB: Shane Vereen - IR
WR: Julio Jones - IR
WR: Reggie Wayne - IR
Flex/RB: Andre Brown - IR
TE: Jermichael Finley - IR

Traded Aaron Rodgers to get both Wilsons to boost my RB. Now David is injured too.

EDIT: Rodgers hurt now too...
Also, I checked my draft, and I noticed that I completely forgot that I drafted Ahmad Bradshaw too... holy crap I can't catch a break...

NYGfanSTRICK
10-21-2013, 01:26 PM
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Doug Martin - IR
TE: Jermichael Finley (neck, possibly IR)

Traded Aaron Rodgers to get both Wilsons to boost my RB. Now David is injured too.
Holy ****.. Finley I am pretty sure is getting better so that could be a little bit of a positive...

I need Hakeem to get me 13.2pts to get me the win. Think it is possible with shaky running game we probably will display today?

B-Red22
10-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Toad i bet your undefeated right?? Lol that some bad luck

Flip Empty
10-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Ouch man. That's some rotten luck.

Moke
10-21-2013, 03:07 PM
Lol your team officially sucks

Flip Empty
10-21-2013, 03:45 PM
****, and you started Nick Foles as well, didn't you. He's concussed.

Toadofsteel
10-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Holy ****.. Finley I am pretty sure is getting better so that could be a little bit of a positive...

I need Hakeem to get me 13.2pts to get me the win. Think it is possible with shaky running game we probably will display today?

I need Rueben Randle to get 3 touchdowns to win this week. Yeah, like that's going to happen.

At least I have Knowshon as a FA (although in light of other things I sent out a trade offer for AJ Green and Fred Jackson) and I still have Heath Miller to plug in at TE.Also Harry Douglas did great in relief of Julio, and I'm hoping Mike James can recoup some of Martin's value...

Toad i bet your undefeated right?? Lol that some bad luck
No, but I was 5-1 going into this week...

Toadofsteel
10-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Here's what my week 7 roster will look like if my Knowshon trade doesn't go through:

QB Russel Wilson
WR Rueben Randle
WR Harry Douglas
WR/Flex Anquan Boldin
RB Knowshon Moreno
RB Chris Ivory (just picked him up and dropped Bilal powell based on touches vs NE.)
TE Heath Miller

Not the crappiest team in the world, but not great either...

Toadofsteel
11-05-2013, 10:13 AM
UPDATE: even though I traded him, Rodgers is hurt now too... that means that now, the only man I've drafted in the top 10 rounds that ISN'T injured is... Eli Manning. Who I dropped after week 5.

Generation Eli
11-09-2013, 09:54 PM
QB: Aaron Rodgers - collarbone
RB: Doug Martin - (edit: not IR, but out for a long time with shoulder injury)
TE: Jermichael Finley - IR

EDIT: Rodgers hurt now too...
Also, I checked my draft, and I noticed that I completely forgot that I drafted Ahmad Bradshaw too... holy crap I can't catch a break...

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMN

U UNLUCKY, FO SHO LOL

i thought I was unlucky when i had 8 players on bye in week 8 lol. forced to drop gates, got graham (texans) though via pickup

who u got now? I had a similar issue last year but got saved with good waiver wire pickups. got booted in the first round *after my team scored 143, opponent scored 148.

whos on fa/waivers?

Generation Eli
11-09-2013, 09:55 PM
UPDATE: even though I traded him, Rodgers is hurt now too... that means that now, the only man I've drafted in the top 10 rounds that ISN'T injured is... Eli Manning. Who I dropped after week 5.

ELI gonna blow up this week. get em back

Generation Eli
11-17-2013, 09:41 AM
dude, whoever u draft next year, shoot me that roster

IM DEFINITELY NOT DRAFTING ANY OF THEM LOL

Toadofsteel
11-17-2013, 12:21 PM
ELI gonna blow up this week. get em back

I traded rodgers for wilson and wilson back in week 4. While one wilson is on ir, the other is balling hard, has harvin back, and has a matchup with minnesota this week lol

Generation Eli
11-17-2013, 12:52 PM
I traded rodgers for wilson and wilson back in week 4. While one wilson is on ir, the other is balling hard, has harvin back, and has a matchup with minnesota this week lol

I posted that when I wasnt paying attention to ur qb. all i read was, u lost rodgers, dropped eli and I was like, crap, go get hm back

had i payed attention, i wouldnt tell u to start him over wilson

with that said, go pick up eli lol, no seriously! SOmeone might pick him up and use him.

Toadofsteel
11-17-2013, 02:00 PM
I posted that when I wasnt paying attention to ur qb. all i read was, u lost rodgers, dropped eli and I was like, crap, go get hm back

had i payed attention, i wouldnt tell u to start him over wilson

with that said, go pick up eli lol, no seriously! SOmeone might pick him up and use him.

The guy who I traded Rodgers to did after Rodgers got hurt lol...

Sad thing is though, even though d wilson didn't get any value due to injury, straight up r wilson for rodgers turned out well for me lol...