PDA

View Full Version : WFAN's Carton

Badawg1964
01-06-2012, 11:02 AM
I love when Carton picks against the Giants!!!! Reminds me of '07. Typical Jet Fan!!! Let us fly under the radar the whole way!!!

MikeIsaGiant
01-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Guy's the biggest ****** I've met. Anyone who calls, he interrupts them like no tomorrow

Sundown
01-06-2012, 11:15 AM
How does this guy have a job!? His voice and personality is so damn annoying!!

Badawg1964
01-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Guy's the biggest ****** I've met. Anyone who calls, he interrupts them like no tomorrow

Bugs the crap out of me when is making stupid noises as Boomer is trying to speak. Very hard to find a good sports station in this area. Hate Fat-sessa (aka Mike Francesa) and Micheal Kay is starting to get on my nerves too!!!

TuckYou
01-06-2012, 11:39 AM
How does this guy have a job!? His voice and personality is so damn annoying!!</P>

Because it stirs people like you up by things he says. He creates a buzz by being such a ******. For example, there is a Carton thread made here almost daily to talk about how much he sucks. But guess what, thats what he gets paid to do, to get you to talk about him. </P>

Redeyejedi
01-06-2012, 11:42 AM
He Did pick the Giants to beat the Jets by 2 Touchdowns though

Redeyejedi
01-06-2012, 11:43 AM

Bugs the crap out of me when is making stupid noises as Boomer is trying to speak.* Very hard to find a good sports station in this area.* Hate Fat-sessa (aka Mike Francesa) and Micheal Kay is starting to get on my nerves too!!!
I liked the Florida line up when I lived down there. Sid Rosenberg and the guy on ESPN Dan Lebatard

Kase-1
01-06-2012, 11:45 AM
He Did pick the Giants to beat the Jets by 2 Touchdowns thoughCause everytime he picks the Giants to win by double digits we get our wahzoo's handed to us on a silver plattter.

Thats why when he picked us by double digits before Christmas Eve, I was thinking what a bastage

Kase-1
01-06-2012, 11:46 AM

Bugs the crap out of me when is making stupid noises as Boomer is trying to speak. Very hard to find a good sports station in this area. Hate Fat-sessa (aka Mike Francesa) and Micheal Kay is starting to get on my nerves too!!!
I liked the Florida line up when I lived down there. Sid Rosenberg and the guy on ESPN Dan LebatardLeBatard is hysterical, I love it when he steps in for one of the guys on PTI

Kase-1
01-06-2012, 11:47 AM
BRING BACK MAX KELLERMAN!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3BaJMgGKAmE/SbZ44dCOkXI/AAAAAAAAJZQ/y_uan-sJUn0/s320/max+kellerman+espn+1050.jpg

He was the last GIANTS FAN on the air that I can think of... Everyone else on NY Sports talk is a Jets fan or being 'painfully objective'

Sundown
01-06-2012, 11:49 AM
How does this guy have a job!? His voice and personality is so damn annoying!!</P>

Because it stirs people like you up by things he says. He creates a buzz by being such a ******. For example, there is a Carton thread made here almost daily to talk about how much he sucks. But guess what, thats what he gets paid to do, to get you to talk about him. </P>

It doesn't stir me up, it makes me not listen to WFAN. He can be an *** all he wants but the goal is to get an audience. I'd bet another show in the same time slot gets better ratings than his.

YATittle1962
01-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Craig is a good guy......he is a dedicated family man who does a lot for the community and works overtime for charities on a regular basis.....

he is a radio personality people.......if he is getting under your skin then he is doing his job well.

off the air he is a genuine kind person

he and Boomers morning sports talk ratings are through the roof.....they must be doing something right

CTLadyBlue
01-06-2012, 11:52 AM
I'd rather him - and everyone else - pick against the Giants.

Just like they all did in '07

Badawg1964
01-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Craig is a good guy......he is a dedicated family man who does a lot for the community and works overtime for charities on a regular basis.....

he is a radio personality people.......if he is getting under your skin then he is doing his job well.

he and Boomers morning sports talk ratings are through the roof.....they must be doing something right

I do like the show! I think he is funny. But at times he does irk me!! I did like the fact that he picked the Falcons!! He is usually wrong when it comes to the Giants.

Sundown
01-06-2012, 11:57 AM

That show gets high ratings!!!!? My goodness it's like people keeping the kardashians afloat watching that crap tv.

G-Man67
01-06-2012, 12:38 PM
it's a hard show to watch just on occasion, b/c they have so many inside jokes

as far as real analysis, well Boomer is OK, but obviously Carton is there to be the class clown

still what a great job ... we'd all kill for that job

Firenugget
01-06-2012, 12:53 PM
I actually like him, but not when the Giants are concerned. As much as people say he's annoying, etc..He entertains which, on the radio, isn't easy. Not to mention, if all of you really hated him so much, you wouldn't be listening and wouldn't even know who he picked, etc...So that's kind of amusing to me.

TroyArcher
01-06-2012, 02:26 PM
I love when Carton picks against the Giants!!!! Reminds me of '07. Typical Jet Fan!!! Let us fly under the radar the whole way!!!
</P>

</P>

This guy should thank God every day that he has the job he does. He is the most annoying, self promotine, ignorant, obnoxious sportscaster by a big margin.</P>

Strife21
01-06-2012, 04:19 PM

I know people from work that know him personally and he is a degenerate gambler from what I have heard. And this is from numerous sources.

Kruunch
01-06-2012, 06:00 PM

Carton is the reason I don't listen to the FAN in the morning.

I probably wouldn't listen to Mother Theresa in the morning either, but I hear she was a helluva gal too.

YATittle1962
01-06-2012, 06:08 PM

I know people from work that know him personally and he is a degenerate gambler from what I have heard. And this is from numerous sources.

definitely not a degenerate gambler....Ive know Craig for years

Im not saying he never places a bet....but degenerate gambler is pushing it

barran21
01-06-2012, 06:12 PM
I listen to the show a few times he comes off as a immature teenager...

Sarcasman
01-06-2012, 06:20 PM
I love when Carton picks against the Giants!!!! Reminds me of '07.** Typical Jet Fan!!! Let us fly under the radar the whole way!!!

I think that is just his schtick, I just find it amusing. I doubt he's like that in person.

HIs job is to get a reaction and if you listen and react then that's a good thing. That's what they're paying him for.

Also most of his material is strongly influenced by Howard Stern, it's kind of the same schtick just toned down and geared to a sports audience.

He doesn't bother me; I think he's funny.

GiantWarfare
01-06-2012, 06:28 PM
I love when Carton picks against the Giants!!!! Reminds me of '07.** Typical Jet Fan!!! Let us fly under the radar the whole way!!!

I think that is just his schtick, I just find it amusing. I doubt he's like that in person.

HIs job is to get a reaction and if you listen and react then that's a good thing. That's what they're paying him for.

Also most of his material is strongly influenced by Howard Stern, it's kind of the same schtick just toned down and geared to a sports audience.

He doesn't bother me.

lol I was gonna say the same thing. Its mostly a shtick fellas, stop getting so pent up.

Carton doesnt bother me at all...I actually find him occasionally entertaining.

Sure he can often be annoying and he's a fan of the wrong team in town but him and Boomer make the show what it is.

dinz
01-06-2012, 06:50 PM
he is funny, he had Lou from Long Island i believe, and said can u name the giants offensive line.. Lou knew snee, and then craig says what about babalooka jones.. lol.Then a guy comes on and says hes Babalooka, and the line needs to really block etc.. and poor Lou believes all this.. it was a riot.. They said there wa a facebook page, but not sure about that.. They complement each other, craig and boom, degenerate gambler, thats crap..

NYSPORTS
01-06-2012, 06:56 PM
BRING BACK MAX KELLERMAN!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3BaJMgGKAmE/SbZ44dCOkXI/AAAAAAAAJZQ/y_uan-sJUn0/s320/max+kellerman+espn+1050.jpg

He was the last GIANTS FAN on the air that I can think of... Everyone else on NY Sports talk is a Jets fan or being 'painfully objective'

How many times did this dope repeat his name within an hour when doing his program? 400 times?

Strife21
01-06-2012, 08:47 PM

definitely not a degenerate gambler....Ive know Craig for years

Im not saying he never places a bet....but degenerate gambler is pushing it

Well I was just going by people I know at work I don't know him personally but if you do then you obviously know better then me.

I stand corrected.

Roosevelt
01-06-2012, 09:06 PM
He's what you get when you mix a little Howard Stern and Chris Mad Dog Russo.

And I don't listen to either of them anymore.

JJC7301
01-06-2012, 11:20 PM
I think Boomer & Carton are hilarious and enjoy listening to their show. I don't see Boomer dumping on the Giants, but defends them against Carton. Carton's just a goof and he's funny. If the Giants get on another great playoff ride, he'll probably start a "Jets fans for Giants" chant like he does with the "Mets fans for Yankees" (he's a Met fan).