PDA

View Full Version : Purified Freedeom of Speech

doctorj2u
10-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Twice this board has deleted my posts. No crudity, No saying anything bad about Giants, Just not in line with what this country considers patriotic. I guess, in other words, speaking the truth,. No wonder this country is in the toilet. Have a nice day, Just realize, you are living in a filtered, edited world,

Jint Fan 73
10-20-2009, 11:34 PM
1) they probably got moved to the rivals section

b) and the first amendment has no bearing on what you can or cant post an a privately owned message board

thirdly) what the eff do you mean by purified?

middlecountrygiantsfan
10-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Twice this board has deleted my posts. No crudity, No saying anything bad about Giants, Just not in line with what this country considers patriotic. I guess, in other words, speaking the truth,. No wonder this country is in the toilet. Have a nice day, Just realize, you are living in a filtered, edited world,

Were they political?

romohater
10-20-2009, 11:44 PM
It's only "the illusion" of freedom. [:P]

Beelzeboss
10-20-2009, 11:50 PM
It's only "the illusion" of freedom. [:P]

We're living in a birdcage man!!!!, radio waves are secretly planting thoughts in our heads and controlling our every move!!!!

Put it this way, id rather have my posts deleted than have my hands cut off.

fourth&forever
10-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Twice this board has deleted my posts. No crudity, No saying anything bad about Giants, Just not in line with what this country considers patriotic. I guess, in other words, speaking the truth,. No wonder this country is in the toilet. Have a nice day, Just realize, you are living in a filtered, edited world,What's crudity?

Die-Hard
10-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Your comments are/were political in nature, and we don't allow anything political or religious in nature on our forums