PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless going to WAR FOR US!! ESPN FIRST TAKE..

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 02:08 PM
It's on right now...hahahha this is weird

Other big head trashing us...

Skip said "are you a jets fan"

Skip said "im not a Giants fan, I hate the Giants, I am a cowboys fan...but its SCARY how this team is playing and their dangerous bc they just caught fire"

There's alot more but its funny regardless of if he means it..

GameTime
01-06-2012, 02:12 PM
It's on right now...hahahha this is weird Other big head trashing us... Skip said "are you a jets fan" Skip said "im not a Giants fan, I hate the Giants, I am a cowboys fan...but its SCARY how this team is playing and their dangerous bc they just caught fire" There's alot more but its funny regardless of if he means it..</P>

like everything else he says he overstating. The Giants have been playing good but they are not SCARY. At least I wouldnt think they would be veiwed like that. Offens emaybe but no the D. </P>

This is NOT a knock on the Giants its a knock on Bayless. Besides we dont him to vouch for the Giants at all....</P>

I guess its better then him not backing them....</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 02:12 PM
It's on right now...hahahha this is weird

Other big head trashing us...

Skip said "are you a jets fan"

Skip said "im not a Giants fan, I hate the Giants, I am a cowboys fan...but its SCARY how this team is playing and their dangerous bc they just caught fire"

There's alot more but its funny regardless of if he means it..

"Packers worst nightmare is the Giants coming to Lambeau and taking out your guy Aaron Rodgers"

anyone else watching this?

Giantz4Life
01-06-2012, 02:13 PM
I've been watching it all morning. He's hopping on the bandwagon like he always does whatever team is hot at the moment.

He also picked Dallas to win the division before this season.

He does always own up to his wrong predictions though.

scf424
01-06-2012, 02:13 PM
I wonder what he'd say if we were playing the Tebows.

Giantz4Life
01-06-2012, 02:14 PM

He said Denver has NO CHANCE in this game...which is probably true.

scf424
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM

He said Denver has NO CHANCE in this game...which is probably true.

Thats surprising. I figure he'd be first in line to take Teboner's virginity.

Spizi
01-06-2012, 02:19 PM
idk why everyone hates Skip. It's obvious that he's paid to go against the grain on every topic. I think he's hilarious because he know's what he's saying is stupid and he almost can't help but laugh sometimes.

Giantz4Life
01-06-2012, 02:23 PM
idk why everyone hates Skip. It's obvious that he's paid to go against the grain on every topic. I think he's hilarious because he know's what he's saying is stupid and he almost can't help but laugh sometimes.

Agreed. He does his job well.

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 02:30 PM
lol thats why people hate him, it's not because he isn't doing his job well, but football fans that want to hear something reputable and intelligent aren't getting any shred of it from him. But from his perspective, he's doing exactly what he's supposed to and he's making his money, which is all good for him and his family I guess lol....but I would never take anything he says serious

DEgiants89
01-06-2012, 04:38 PM

I would hope this is the case but sometimes they just get annoying just beating down the same topic over and over. If we need such arguments and nonsense comments might as well duel the trolls on this board ;)

GiantWarfare
01-06-2012, 04:41 PM
that rob parker guy totally discredits us but im not surprised...the grumpy old guy grew up a jets fan...

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 04:42 PM
the only ppl Bayless "goes to war for" are: Tebow, Brady, Favre, the cowboys

sharick88
01-06-2012, 04:57 PM
I watched it these last two days for the first time in a long time. Rob Parker is either on crack or he was dropped on his head when he was a baby. He pretty much said that Victor Cruz sucks, he only has gotten his because no one on defense pays attention to him, and that we will get blown out by at least 2 touchdowns this coming Sunday. He's an espn ny employee? SMMFH

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 05:01 PM

true...but did you watch it ?

Eli TO Shockey
01-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Skip is a comedian. You can't take what he says seriously. He's also wrong with 95% of his predictions. Which is what worries me with his new love for the giants. Were screwed! Lol

sharick88
01-06-2012, 05:11 PM
that rob parker guy totally discredits us but im not surprised...the grumpy old guy grew up a jets fan...

He's a punk, plain and simple. To say that Victor Cruz sucks is crackhead stupid

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 05:15 PM

Yea I actually did, and he basically went back on his word for every single thing he said earlier this season about us being horrible and losing to the hawks, skins, and getting "lucky" in Arizona.

He also said that Cruz was a nobody, he got confronted about that today and basically just brushed it off. He also got confronted about picking the cowboys over us to win the division, he brushed that aside as well.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 05:40 PM

Yea I actually did, and he basically went back on his word for every single thing he said earlier this season about us being horrible and losing to the hawks, skins, and getting "lucky" in Arizona.

He also said that Cruz was a nobody, he got confronted about that today and basically just brushed it off. He also got confronted about picking the cowboys over us to win the division, he brushed that aside as well.

Yeah thats weird bc I guess no one else thought we were horrible after losing to the hawks, skins
(red font)

burier
01-06-2012, 05:45 PM

Yeah thats weird bc I guess no one else thought we were horrible after losing to the hawks, skins
(red font)

why does anyone care that a guy who said we suck all year is now saying we're good? Very confused.

Spizi
01-06-2012, 05:46 PM
I watched it these last two days for the first time in a long time. Rob Parker is either on crack or he was dropped on his head when he was a baby. He pretty much said that Victor Cruz sucks, he only has gotten his because no one on defense pays attention to him, and that we will get blown out by at least 2 touchdowns this coming Sunday. He's an espn ny employee? SMMFH

haha he's trying to say that Cruz's season was a fluke??? IDC who you are if you put up 1500 yards people are definitely paying attention to you. Now realistically, I don't expect Cruz to ever see 1500 yards again but that's only because he had many huge yardage plays that would be hard to replicate again. However I do see him being a 1000 yard receiver for years to come because he has obvious talent.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 05:48 PM

(red font)

why does anyone care that a guy who said we suck all year is now saying we're good? Very confused.

Bc i thought it was funny and like I said in my original post, regardless if he was being honest, it was funny.

chuckedafter5yards
01-06-2012, 07:01 PM

He is mad about Tebow, he makes it like the world is out to get him- actually I could care less, as the Giants don't play Denver. The kid has pulled off some amazing wins but c'mon how long does the one-trick pony thing last? He was put in his place when another commnetator told Skip- he is a 40% pass completion QB. On a good day in the playoffs a top-rated QB can be like 70%. Tebow can't win playoff games completing 4/10 passes.