PDA

View Full Version : Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

TroyArcher
01-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.

Bread
01-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.

PrideofNY
01-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.Start cleaning up your dirtbag city before you start correcting grammar.

TroyArcher
01-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.</P>

</P>

Sorry Mr Philly but it was a mob. Anytime you want to have a spelling contest your on. I am sure you are another Low Life from the City of Brothery Love.Philly is full of Cowards like you moron. </P>

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 04:31 PM
what a bunch of scumbags

TroyArcher
01-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.</P>

</P>

3 on one. Perhaps not a mob but still a cowardly scumbag act.</P>
<P id=paragraph6>"A man wearing a No. 28 Claude Giroux Flyers jersey first goaded, then swung at a man in a No. 24 Ryan Callahan Rangers jersey, officials say the video shows. A melee ensued, and the man in the Rangers jersey punched back but was quickly taken to the ground where two other apparent Flyers fans joined in."</P>

WR4Life
01-06-2012, 04:58 PM
I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 05:00 PM
I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.
got a link?

meanseen
01-06-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFrWDfNF_fw

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 05:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFrWDfNF_fw
Thanks.....Now I wish I hadn't seen it...what a bunch of dirtbags....I can't feel too sorry for the victim though because he started the fight, or so it seemed

MikeIsaGiant
01-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.

I'd love to crack you

sharick88
01-06-2012, 05:16 PM
It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?

Giants-NJ
01-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Philadelphia is a real dump. No joke.

Bread
01-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Only smart Giants fan in this thread is Sharick

NYG 5
01-06-2012, 06:14 PM
It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?

Oh, come on. How many instances do you hear of giant yankee or ranger fans ganging up on somebody vs how many times you hear philly fans doing it, then compare it to about how many fans there are from both cities.

Place is only good for crack cocaine and assaults

Bread
01-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OP

dezzzR
01-06-2012, 06:25 PM

Oh, come on. How many instances do you hear of giant yankee or ranger fans ganging up on somebody vs how many times you hear philly fans doing it, then compare it to about how many fans there are from both cities.

Place is only good for crack cocaine and assaultsi do like cheese steaks.

Zenjosh66
01-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Bread, i completely agree with your sentiment in this thread. however, a sharp condemnation at the least on your part for these folks actions would do more to help your cause than simply getting defensive.

that being said. i went to a redskins game in philly with a friend. and we witnessed a man knocked out in the philidelphia bathroom for simply wearing a red and gold jersey. i make no insults against the city, i love philidelphia. but i will say that on average, philly fans in that stadium are too emotional about their team. and ill tell ya what... i love it. i do not condone the violence... but let them jeer until their throats bleed. there is some serious passion in the philly stands. some of the fans need to know where the line in the sand is drawn however.

Bluesmagoo
01-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Dear TroyArcher person,
Do not get side tracked by obscurring the facts with details that don't matter. We will fix the typos if you are going to be so finicky, just don't beat me up! Definately some major inferiority issues with you! Bottom line is that your average Philly fan is a bottom feeding neolithic reprobate with less to redeem themselves than a years worth of bird droppings.

Bread
01-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Philadelphia is a real dump. No joke.Says the dude with "NJ" in his name.

Bread
01-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Bread, i completely agree with your sentiment in this thread. however, a sharp condemnation at the least on your part for these folks actions would do more to help your cause than simply getting defensive.

that being said. i went to a redskins game in philly with a friend. and we witnessed a man knocked out in the philidelphia bathroom for simply wearing a red and gold jersey. i make no insults against the city, i love philidelphia. but i will say that on average, philly fans in that stadium are too emotional about their team. and ill tell ya what... i love it. i do not condone the violence... but let them jeer until their throats bleed. there is some serious passion in the philly stands. some of the fans need to know where the line in the sand is drawn however.Agreed

RagTime Blue
01-06-2012, 10:01 PM
All stereotypes exist for a reason. You can't just say that Philly gets a bad rap.

I've not seen the video, nor do I want to. But odds are the "victim" had a chance to walk away. In the NY Daily News today, there was a pic taken just after the game of the two victims (pre-incident), enjoying the victory and the day. The one guy had a bottle of something 3/4 emptied.

Still, it's sad that it escalated to the level it did, and for all its ugliness, I don't think anyone was seriously injured.

I hope they catch the thugs who did this, make them pay heavily from the wallet, and people learn to be smarter.

Dabluguy
01-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Typical Philly Trash. They are the most loathsome sports fans in the US. Like I said their only champion is a fictional boxer.

loaded30
01-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Only smart Giants fan in this thread is SharickDon't have anything better to do rather than come to the Giants message boards? lol

Bread
01-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Only smart Giants fan in this thread is SharickDon't have anything better to do rather than come to the Giants message boards? lolEagles MB banned me for joking about Andy Reid lol

BallinNY
01-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Only smart Giants fan in this thread is SharickDon't have anything better to do rather than come to the Giants message boards? lolEagles MB banned me for joking about Andy Reid lol

Wait....Breed is that you?

CruzMissle
01-07-2012, 03:01 AM
They are very, very lucky that the off-duty cop was not carrying his gun, as I'm sure most if not all cops have licenses to carry even when not on the job.

amdownwitjpp
01-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.what did he misspell?

amdownwitjpp
01-07-2012, 03:45 AM
yea but geographically,baltimore is a lil lower on the map and this convo. they are not much better,its more of the cool thing here cuz they have been winning so not only are they football cavemen they act the same way jumping ppl who aint Raven fans and just like in Philly when these same morons end up in jail all of a sudden they become Muslim no disrespect to true believers but in jail its like a protection agency

amdownwitjpp
01-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.what did he misspell?It looks to me that he mistyped,on the keyboard the r and the are side by side and so are the r and the t

sharick88
01-07-2012, 11:56 AM

It happens a lot and you do hear about it. Our fan base is great, but not perfect. I have heard plenty of stories about giants fans beating down other teams' fans in our house. YouTube has tons of them. Anyways I do know a few classy eagles and flyers fans. That's why I can't trash all of them or their town. I would never clown my gfam, but we are not a perfect bunch either. Fan on fan crime is a national issue, not just a Philly issue

jhamburg
01-07-2012, 12:41 PM

It happens a lot and you do hear about it. Our fan base is great, but not perfect. I have heard plenty of stories about giants fans beating down other teams' fans in our house. YouTube has tons of them. Anyways I do know a few classy eagles and flyers fans. That's why I can't trash all of them or their town. I would never clown my gfam, but we are not a perfect bunch either. Fan on fan crime is a national issue, not just a Philly issue

When one of our fans intentionally vomits on a little girl you can start equating us with Philly.

http://www.sportsmansdaily.com/thescrum/wp-content/vomit-boy.jpg

TroyArcher
01-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Happens way more in Philadelphia. You had to have a Judge and court in the stadium due to the animalistic behavior of the Philly fans. Guarantee if you take a poll of all fans Philly is rated as the worse.

jhamburg
01-07-2012, 12:58 PM
I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OP

Bread, all smack talk aside- I don't think that all or most Philly fans are like this. But don't you agree that there is a dangerous culture of acceptance of bad behavior towards opposing fans there? I mean I'm sure 99% of fans are not cool with sending a cop and a veteran to the hospital, but your fanbase as a whole tends to relish its bad boy reputation.

I mean it's definitely there in NY stadiums to a certain extent- but Philly is the only place where just about everyone I know feels unsafe wearing an opponent's jersey.

TroyArcher
01-07-2012, 01:02 PM

No but I would say they commit more crimes. That is the point idiot. You can come to Giants Stadium wearing a uniform of another team and you may get some r***ing but you don't need to worry about being jumped on by a bunch of animals. Can't say the same going to a game in Philly. You will get a few cowardly Giants fans who will back you up but they are just afraid to speak the truth. I'm not.

TroyArcher
01-07-2012, 01:06 PM

Now be honest. Would you go to watch a Giants game in Philly wearing a Giants uniform?

Aiton70
01-07-2012, 01:42 PM
The guys who attacked those Ranger fans are scumbags pure and simple. Scumbags like the guys who beat up that SF Giants fan in LA and, yes Gnats fans, scumbags like the MANY assaults against different fan bases that Gnats fans have committed over the years. You want me to link to the evidence? Get over yourselves. Philly is a great city with the best people, best restaraunts and our chicks have bigger bewbs. Your city produces more ******bags than ANY other city in this country by sheer volume so look in the mirror before you speak. Keep my citys name outta yer mouf!

[;)]

Bread
01-07-2012, 01:48 PM

No but I would say they commit more crimes. That is the point idiot. You can come to Giants Stadium wearing a uniform of another team and you may get some r***ing but you don't need to worry about being jumped on by a bunch of animals. Can't say the same going to a game in Philly. You will get a few cowardly Giants fans who will back you up but they are just afraid to speak the truth. I'm not.Go to youtube and search "Giants fans destroying Porsche"

Bread
01-07-2012, 01:51 PM

When one of our fans intentionally vomits on a little girl you can start equating us with Philly.

http://www.sportsmansdaily.com/thescrum/wp-content/vomit-boy.jpgHe's from NJ and when it happened, two or three Philly fans promptly kicked his ***

bubblesmcgee
01-07-2012, 01:52 PM
The guys who attacked those Ranger fans are scumbags pure and simple. Scumbags like the guys who beat up that SF Giants fan in LA and, yes Gnats fans, scumbags like the MANY assaults against different fan bases that Gnats fans have committed over the years. You want me to link to the evidence? Get over yourselves. Philly is a great city with the best people, best restaraunts and our chicks have bigger bewbs. Your city produces more ******bags than ANY other city in this country by sheer volume so look in the mirror before you speak. Keep my citys name outta yer mouf!

[;)]

Of course NY produces more Dbags by volume...New York has 5.5x the volume of people

jhamburg
01-07-2012, 02:12 PM

[;)]

Your chicks might have bigger boobs but I'll bet they have bigger everything from eating too many cheesesteaks. NYC girls are the tightest in the nation.

Bread
01-07-2012, 02:24 PM

[;)]

Your chicks might have bigger boobs but I'll bet they have bigger everything from eating too many cheesesteaks. NYC girls are the tightest in the nation.Miami says hi

Aiton70
01-07-2012, 03:08 PM

[;)]

Your chicks might have bigger boobs but I'll bet they have bigger everything from eating too many cheesesteaks. NYC girls are the tightest in the nation.Miami says hi

Game, set, match!

Well played sir!

[:D]

Aiton70
01-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Speaking of Florida...

"MIAMI (AP) — Seven central Florida teenagers were arrested after <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1325958308_0">authorities</span> said they punched and kicked a 13-year-old until she was unconscious while on a <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1325958308_2">school bus</span>.<p id="yui_3_3_0_24_1325969147598226">The
victim told authorities that Friday was her first time riding the bus
and no one would let her sit down. About 75 children were riding the bus
bound for a <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1325958308_3">middle school</span> in <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1325958308_1">Ocala</span>,
a rural city north of Orlando. The victim said someone threw a shoe at
her and she threw one back, according to an arrest report.</p><p id="yui_3_3_0_24_1325969147598405">One
girl allegedly asked students if they wanted to hit the victim, then
instructed the teens to form a circle and began hitting and kicking the
victim. Several witnesses said they saw the girl fall to the floor and
"appear to have a seizure and pass out," according to the arrest report."
</p>
http://news.yahoo.com/7-teens-charged-beating-classmate-unconscious-174353443.html

But I guess these people are from Philly too huh?

Like I said, get over yerselves...

[:|]

appletree943
01-07-2012, 05:16 PM
another omg@ philly fans thread

there are *******s everywhere ............

happens more in philly? i would like to see proven facts of that instead of your own biased opinion

sharick88
01-07-2012, 05:58 PM

Now be honest. Would you go to watch a Giants game in Philly wearing a Giants uniform?
Hell yeah I would. I wore our gear to our game in Oakland when we played against the raiders years ago. I've worn yankee gear in that same stadium. Need I say more about raider fan's reputation? The most people get from fans in enemy territory is a few drunk idiots trying to get a rise out of you. You give them what you want when you respond to their bull****. I mind my own business and root for my team respectably. The one common denominator to most of these fan on fan violence is alcohol.

flamethrower
01-07-2012, 07:24 PM

Hell yeah I would. I wore our gear to our game in Oakland when we played against the raiders years ago. I've worn yankee gear in that same stadium. Need I say more about raider fan's reputation? The most people get from fans in enemy territory is a few drunk idiots trying to get a rise out of you. You give them what you want when you respond to their bull****. I mind my own business and root for my team respectably. The one common denominator to most of these fan on fan violence is alcohol.
Bro you make sense on this. I admit that I love R***ing the other teams fans. But, never would I do anything stupid that you hear about. That Philly fans are known to do, but you can find fans in all arenas that do stupid stuff. To all folks who want to cry about this. Get over it.
Alcohol, and Idiots equals a call for trouble.

jomo
01-07-2012, 07:33 PM
I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OPWhen you've got nothing play the race card. Lame!

flamethrower
01-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OPWhen you've got nothing play the race card. Lame!
I agree 1,000 %. If your point is "Let's play the "Race Card" equals FAIL!!
And yes I shouted the word Fail. To make my point.

JeffBSussex
01-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Philly is the worst. What about that trade at the bottom of your post?

Bread
01-07-2012, 08:44 PM
I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OPWhen you've got nothing play the race card. Lame!Why not? Its the same logic that the dumbasses here use by stereotyping a whole group of people.

Voldamort
01-07-2012, 08:52 PM
the video shows five guy's fool,they boy's will be in the big house with bubba pretty soon. Let's go Rangers.

jhamburg
01-07-2012, 10:24 PM

happens more in philly? i would like to see proven facts of that instead of your own biased opinion

Well don't act like its a NY thing, ask sports fans anywhere who has the meanest fans and Philly will top the charts. You usually don't get a reputation for nothing.

Boyz in Blue
01-07-2012, 10:28 PM
So typical, when all else fails and facts get in the way, play the race card. Pathetic.

Bread
01-07-2012, 10:31 PM
So typical, when all else fails and facts get in the way, play the race card. Pathetic.See my above post dumbass. It's a comparison to the stupid logic that most people here use.

Bread
01-07-2012, 10:35 PM

Well don't act like its a NY thing, ask sports fans anywhere who has the meanest fans and Philly will top the charts. You usually don't get a reputation for nothing.We dont help our own cause but you would be a fool to think the New York based media (ESPN) doesnt help create our reputation.

Boyz in Blue
01-07-2012, 10:41 PM
By "your city" do you mean East Rutherford NJ? Last time I checked we played in Jersey not New York. You're all animals and cowards down there.

Boyz in Blue
01-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Wtf is that????!!!!!!!

Boyz in Blue
01-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Can I bring a couple of friends..... Smith and my pal Wesson?

Voldamort
01-07-2012, 10:46 PM
All Philly fans sux!!! Flyers,Eagles,76ers or Phillies all of them!!! Let's go Rangers!!!

Boyz in Blue
01-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Eagles are like a horse. No matter how much money you feed one end, it all comes out as a gigantic load of s...t at the other end.

Bread
01-07-2012, 10:47 PM
By "your city" do you mean East Rutherford NJ? Last time I checked we played in Jersey not New York. You're all animals and cowards down there.Thanks for proving my point, imbecile.

Bread
01-07-2012, 10:50 PM
All Philly fans sux!!! Flyers,Eagles,76ers or Phillies all of them!!! Let's go Rangers!!!Philey iz a toiletz. Ppl der sux. New Yawk 4 Lyfz!!!1111!!!

01-07-2012, 10:53 PM
for defending these goons, you Bread are a piece of trash and I'm glad your team has retained the services of the coach

ShakeNBake
01-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Name another fan base that prides itself on being *******s and that has had a holding cell in their stadium. Filthadelphia has a bad rep for good reason.

Bread
01-07-2012, 10:56 PM
for defending these goons, you Bread are a piece of trashWhere did I defend them? I dont care about those losers. I'm defending the other Philly fans who get a bad rep due to those idiots.

Bread
01-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Can I bring a couple of friends..... Smith and my pal Wesson?Ahh, so you're just plain stupid? Carry on.

jhamburg
01-08-2012, 12:10 AM

Well don't act like its a NY thing, ask sports fans anywhere who has the meanest fans and Philly will top the charts. You usually don't get a reputation for nothing.We dont help our own cause but you would be a fool to think the New York based media (ESPN) doesnt help create our reputation.

I won't deny that the NY market has a huge influence on sports media in general, but ESPN is based in Bristol CT and has an obvious Boston/NE bias

Drystt
01-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Funny thing is when I take the Amtrak north into NYC, the stop before that is always Philly, and boy does this stop look the worst out of all of them, and that is also including DC. What a complete dump.

Bread
01-08-2012, 12:24 AM

I won't deny that the NY market has a huge influence on sports media in general, but ESPN is based in Bristol CT and has an obvious Boston/NE biasESPN has a huge NYC/Boston bias in general. Last year, a kid got attacked at a Browns game and it gets mentioned once and swept under the rug but a bunch of grown men get into a fight 10 blocks from the stadium in Philadelphia and it leads Sportcenter? That has New York written all over it yet everyone refuses to acknowledge the standing ovation all New York teams got here after 911 or the USA chants at the Phillies game after the death of Bin Laden was made public.

Drez
01-08-2012, 03:11 AM

I think I would reconsider picking on another's spelling, dumbass.</P>

ShakeNBake
01-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.</p>

I think I would reconsider picking on another's spelling, dumbass.</p>

Gotta love dumb Eagle fans who criticize spelling yet screw up grammar in the same sentence.

BigBlue121
01-08-2012, 01:46 PM
One of them just texted me hoping Eli would get sacke multiple times and injured

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Need to be beaten, Let's go Rangers!!!!

Bread
01-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.</p>

Gotta love dumb Eagle fans who criticize spelling yet screw up grammar in the same sentence.
Igglez fanz r classlszz. NEw Yawkz iz the bestest cityz in teh whole wide worldz. I wud trade philleh 4 baghdad. U have no supa bowlz. Go big bluuuu!!!11!!

ShakeNBake
01-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.</p>

Igglez fanz r classlszz. NEw Yawkz iz the bestest cityz in teh whole wide worldz. I wud trade philleh 4 baghdad. U have no supa bowlz. Go big bluuuu!!!11!!

You are spelling is disgraceful bro

01-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Eli not vick, he doesn't get injured

Bread
01-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.</p>

You are spelling is disgraceful bro
my faultz bro. The new yawk education sysyemz is turrible. We may be dumb as ish butz we still haz a supa bowlz. Philleiy is the wurst. Go giantz. New yawk is gods gift to americas1!!!!1!!

FDNY Fitzy
01-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Enjoy your dump of a city and your dump of a football team.

If it makes your life just a little bit more bearable to try to taunt on here, then by all means keep at it.

Bread
01-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Enjoy your dump of a city and your dump of a football team.

If it makes your life just a little bit more bearable to try to taunt on here, then by all means keep at it.Giantz 4 lifez. Philthy is a shathole! New Yawk iz the bomb diggity. We have supA bowlz. F PHILTHY,i hope everyone der dies. They thru batteries at santa klaus! All 5 million people there are clasless! Go big blu!

Sarcasman
01-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Can we close this thread?

Only an idiot would think this behavior is typical of people from Philadelphia.

A couple of gutless a-holes gang up on one guy and people actually think this is ordinary behavior and indicative of the mentality of an entire city?

C'mon...nothing good comes from leaving this open and frankly it's insulting not only to folks from Philly but to NYers as well.

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 06:30 PM
FOOL

Bread
01-08-2012, 06:51 PM

A couple of gutless a-holes gang up on one guy and people actually think this is ordinary behavior and indicative of the mentality of an entire city?

C'mon...nothing good comes from leaving this open and frankly it's insulting not only to folks from Philly but to NYers as well.Kudos to you and Sharick for being open minded and not being imbeciles. Cant say that about everyone else in this thread though.

TroyArcher
01-08-2012, 09:35 PM

C'mon...nothing good comes from leaving this open and frankly it's insulting not only to folks from Philly but to NYers as well.

My initial point was that Philly has too many a-holes. Of course not all and not even most but if you have to admit you that Philly has the most low class fans by far.

Bread
01-08-2012, 10:01 PM

My initial point was that Philly has too many a-holes. Of course not all and not even most but if you have to admit you that Philly has the most low class fans by far. I wont deny this.

Billyde508
01-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Philly fans wow.....where do i start....How can you philthy fans possibly talk any trash?? What has philly done to deserve any respect?? I live close to philly and live among many of you idiots, there isnt a better word to describe you fans then CLASSLESS cry baby blaming the world for your pathetic organization losers. I cannot stand you people..... The only way you will ever get any respect at all is if you bring home a ring.....even then I will not respect you but maybe the rest of the NFL fans will. In my book your not a true blue fan unless you have strong hatred for the eagles and as far as wearing opposing team clothes in philly, I have worn my blue their every time I went and not once did any of you classless punks do a thing... Oh and dont worry my fellow giant fans, the wise men told me the giants will be victorious against the Packers. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

Bread
01-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Philly fans wow.....where do i start....How can you philthy fans possibly talk any trash?? What has philly done to deserve any respect?? I live close to philly and live among many of you idiots, there isnt a better word to describe you fans then CLASSLESS cry baby blaming the world for your pathetic organization losers. I cannot stand you people..... The only way you will ever get any respect at all is if you bring home a ring.....even then I will not respect you but maybe the rest of the NFL fans will. In my book your not a true blue fan unless you have strong hatred for the eagles and as far as wearing opposing team clothes in philly, I have worn my blue their every time I went and not once did any of you classless punks do a thing... Oh and dont worry my fellow giant fans, the wise men told me the giants will be victorious against the Packers. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!totez dood! Go big blu111!!!

Gav_devils#56
01-09-2012, 10:10 AM
the comments on that video made me somewhat frightened for the future of humanity. some much hatred and idiocy everywhere.

PhilaGiant83
01-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Yeah that kid beat the **** out of a Vet, AND not a ONLY a vet but an Off duty policemen from Woodbridge. Flyers fans truly are the condom breaks of the earth.

bigblue58
01-11-2012, 12:18 PM

It's actually "YOUR" spelling is atrocious", Einstein.... not- YOU"RE-which means "you are"!
You actually misspelled a word in the same sentence where you called someone an idiot for misspelling!
And as for the "facts", you're actually the idiot AGAIN, because there was a photo taken on someone's phone in the paper, of the actual beating, and it's not 2or 3 guys, but most definitiely a MOB attacking them!!!
And the fact that you would say "ONLY" 2 or 3 guys , as if that somehow makes the beating OK..... makes the point perfectly for the author of this thread!

Bread
01-11-2012, 04:06 PM

It's actually "YOUR" spelling is atrocious", Einstein.... not- YOU"RE-which means "you are"!
You actually misspelled a word in the same sentence where you called someone an idiot for misspelling!
And as for the "facts", you're actually the idiot AGAIN, because there was a photo taken on someone's phone in the paper, of the actual beating, and it's not 2or 3 guys, but most definitiely a MOB attacking them!!!
And the fact that you would say "ONLY" 2 or 3 guys , as if that somehow makes the beating OK..... makes the point perfectly for the author of this thread!Where did I say it was ok? I dont condone that. I went to the miracle at the meadowlands game in my Eagles gear and people in my section called me the N Word. That was probably 8 or 9 people but using your logic, thats a mob and a reflection on the whole city. All giantz fanz is raciest111!!!!

buffyblue
01-11-2012, 05:04 PM
I actually agree that this thread should be closed because what happenned in that video is not typical of the people from Philadelphia.

I am from NY and am a NY Giants fan. I am also a NY Ranger fan. It was a cowardly act the way those two guys were jumped. However, they were idiots for putting themselves in that position. The guy wound up with a black eye, a busted lip and a mild concussion. He got off easy becasue if that is all he got then that means those guys that jumped him hit about as soft bird poo.

How many folks on here ever been to a NY Rangers game in the blue seats? For those of you that have been then try telling me the same type of stuff doesn’t happen. What happens in the blue seats from a bunch of Rangers fans is not representative of the populace of the City of New York just as the actions of a few Flyers fans is not representative of the city of Philadelphia. Also, Santa claus was a drunken moron and desereved to have batterries thrwon at him.

Giants-NJ
01-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Philadelphia is a dump. Plain and simple. The only city in NJ that even comes close to that dump is Camden.

Bread
01-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Philadelphia is a dump. Plain and simple. The only city in NJ that even comes close to that dump is Camden.Everywhere > New Jersey

phieagle1
01-11-2012, 07:56 PM
giants suck n will get smacked by the pack

buffyblue
01-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Camden is a vile cesspool.

buffyblue
01-11-2012, 09:02 PM
who are the Eagles playing this weekend?

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

flamethrower
01-12-2012, 03:59 PM
I actually agree that this thread should be closed because what happenned in that video is not typical of the people from Philadelphia.

I am from NY and am a NY Giants fan. I am also a NY Ranger fan and an OEF and OIF veteran. It was a cowardly act the way those two guys were jumped. However, they were idiots for putting themselves in that position. The guy wound up with a black eye, a busted lip and a mild concussion. He got off easy because if that is all he got then that means those guys that jumped him hit about as soft bird poo.

How many folks on here ever been to a NY Rangers game in the blue seats? For those of you that have been then try telling me the same type of stuff doesn’t happen. What happens in the blue seats from a bunch of Rangers fans is not representative of the populace of the City of New York just as the actions of a few Flyers fans is not representative of the city of Philadelphia. Also, Santa Claus was a drunken moron and deserved to have batteries thrown at him.
I am in total agreement. Philly is a major city . Why do we only hear of a few incidents? If they were really that bad. All Pro sports would pull out of there. Philly would not have gotten the Flyers back in 67, or the Nats, that became the 76ers in 1963. This bashing of a city because a few bad fans is total Crapola.

giantsforce
01-12-2012, 05:52 PM

I am from NY and am a NY Giants fan. I am also a NY Ranger fan and an OEF and OIF veteran. It was a cowardly act the way those two guys were jumped. However, they were idiots for putting themselves in that position. The guy wound up with a black eye, a busted lip and a mild concussion. He got off easy becasue if that is all he got then that means those guys that jumped him hit about as soft bird poo.

How many folks on here ever been to a NY Rangers game in the blue seats? For those of you that have been then try telling me the same type of stuff doesn’t happen. What happens in the blue seats from a bunch of Rangers fans is not representative of the populace of the City of New York just as the actions of a few Flyers fans is not representative of the city of Philadelphia. Also, Santa claus was a drunken moron and desereved to have batterries thrwon at him."NY Rangers" that explains a lot!

TroyArcher
01-13-2012, 10:31 PM

I am from NY and am a NY Giants fan. I am also a NY Ranger fan and an OEF and OIF veteran. It was a cowardly act the way those two guys were jumped. However, they were idiots for putting themselves in that position. The guy wound up with a black eye, a busted lip and a mild concussion. He got off easy becasue if that is all he got then that means those guys that jumped him hit about as soft bird poo.

How many folks on here ever been to a NY Rangers game in the blue seats? For those of you that have been then try telling me the same type of stuff doesn’t happen. What happens in the blue seats from a bunch of Rangers fans is not representative of the populace of the City of New York just as the actions of a few Flyers fans is not representative of the city of Philadelphia. Also, Santa claus was a drunken moron and desereved to have batterries thrwon at him."NY Rangers" that explains a lot!

A Rangers fan defending Flyers fans. Dude you are a lying creep.

TroyArcher
01-13-2012, 10:33 PM
giants suck n will get smacked by the pack

When was the last Eagles SB victory? For some reason I do not recall.

buffyblue
01-14-2012, 01:54 AM
whatevver.

jhamburg
01-14-2012, 02:35 AM
Philadelphia is a dump. Plain and simple. The only city in NJ that even comes close to that dump is Camden.

NJ is a lot like CT- Nice suburbs, awful cities. Camden is def. worse than Philly as is Newark and Trenton, and probably others. Philly itself is no picnic and doesn't even belong in the same sentence as NYC.

buffyblue
01-14-2012, 03:42 PM
whatever.