PDA

View Full Version : Vic Cruz Passes on "Dancing With The Stars"

NYGFaninILL
01-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Garafolo and OHM are reporting the hit ABC show offered him a spot on the show.

Vic Passed on the offer, saying "maybe in the future"

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 01:50 PM
<div class="tweet-row">
<span class="tweet-user-name">
StevePoliti (http://twitter.com/#%21/StevePoliti)
<span class="tweet-full-name">Steve Politi</span>
</span>
<div class="tweet-corner">
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
<div class="extra-icons">
<span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span>
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">After what he did to the Cowboys last week, shouldn't Victor Cruz be on a show called "Dancing ON The Star?"

Zzzzzzing!
</div>
</div>

jhamburg
01-06-2012, 01:52 PM
I'd like to see him on that show, except just doing the salsa dance by himself every week.

Providence
01-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Garafolo and OHM are reporting the hit ABC show offered him a spot on the show.

Vic Passed on the offer, saying "maybe in the future"

I love it! Good for you Cruz for not caving in to a pay check.

You'll be on TV doing plenty of dancing in the next few weeks!

ebick
01-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Good for you Cruz for not caving in to a pay check.</P>

+1</P>

Rudyy
01-06-2012, 03:04 PM
How can anyone not love this guy?

G-Man67
01-06-2012, 03:08 PM
smart move, now he mighta asked what he should do, but smart move either way ... the veterans in the league would have a field day with salsa boy ... once he is as established as a Hines Ward, then he can do it

Kruunch
01-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Good for you Cruz for not caving in to a pay check.</P>

+1</P>

+2

Good for Cruz keeping his focus where it belongs.

GMENAGAIN
01-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Good to know that our new star is not gay.

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 03:29 PM
You might be in for a big disapointment...he said he's willing to do it "someday"

NYCDBS
01-06-2012, 03:33 PM
What does that have to do with anything? Personally I'd rather have a guy like Cruz on our team if he was gay over a straight self obsessed a hole that shoots himself in the leg right before the biggest game of the season....

GiantWarfare
01-06-2012, 03:41 PM
whew....good call Vic!

Providence
01-06-2012, 03:47 PM
What does that have to do with anything? Personally I'd rather have a guy like Cruz on our team if he was gay over a straight self obsessed a hole that shoots himself in the leg right before the biggest game of the season....

Well said and I agree 100%. Basic logic tells us that there have definitely been gay NFL players and probably some of those players were with the Giants. I got no issue with it.

I know gmenagain didn't mean anything by it, but it does get tiresome to see people calling others "gay" all the time when being gay isn't that big of deal to begin with.

Now cue the part where everyone says that I am gay.....

nyghammer75
01-06-2012, 03:52 PM
well you do have an avi of john goodman......

GiantWarfare
01-06-2012, 03:52 PM

Well said and I agree 100%. Basic logic tells us that there have definitely been gay NFL players and probably some of those players were with the Giants. I got no issue with it.

I know gmenagain didn't mean anything by it, but it does get tiresome to see people calling others "gay" all the time when being gay isn't that big of deal to begin with.

Now cue the part where everyone says that I am gay.....

well for one....i dont like the way Sobchak's looking at me...makes me feel uneasy

lol j/k

SIMMS5611
01-06-2012, 03:53 PM
I heard they also called Rex Ryan for "The Biggest Loser"....

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 03:55 PM
lmao....that one could work in more than 1 way

nyghammer75
01-06-2012, 03:56 PM
OT, but as a huge horror fan, your sig is amazing.

MikeIsaGiant
01-06-2012, 04:02 PM
You might be in for a big disapointment...he said he's willing to do it "someday"

He didn't come out yet HOORAY!

I Bleed Blue
01-06-2012, 04:07 PM
<div class="tweet-row">
</span>
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">After what he did to the Cowboys last week, shouldn't Victor Cruz be on a show called "Dancing ON The Star?"

Zzzzzzing!
</div>
</div>

Love this. Great ZZZzzzing. Also, this young man is a class act. I believe this is why good things are happening for him. Great person.

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 04:18 PM
<div class="tweet-row">
</span>
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">

Zzzzzzing!
</div>
</div>

Love this. Great ZZZzzzing. Also, this young man is a class act. I believe this is why good things are happening for him. Great person.
He sure is but I think he was more humble earlier in the year before his big splash after Hixon went down. If you been listening closley to his interviews as of late you can definitely see some ****iness. I just hope it doesn't get too out of line in the coming years when the media boosts him, which they certainly will. It's tough being an amazing athelete that everyone loves in N.Y.

NYGRealityCheck
01-06-2012, 05:55 PM
he's gonna have to do more than just salsa dancing if he were on that show. But hey, it's possible. We've only begun to see the bag of tricks/big plays that he can bring to the field.

CTLadyBlue
01-06-2012, 06:20 PM
lmao....that one could work in more than 1 way

Stop, you're killing me!

Firenugget
01-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Glad he passed. As good as he's done this year, he's still only done it one year and I like that he's humble. I think if he agreed to it I'd probably have to look at him a bit different.

GMENAGAIN
01-06-2012, 07:31 PM

Curiously sensitive, are we???

I was just kidding. LT went on Dancing With The Stars for God's sake. And we all know that he's not gay . . . . he has only ever been accused of raping women . . . . .

NYCDBS
01-06-2012, 07:58 PM

I was just kidding. LT went on Dancing With The Stars for God's sake. And we all know that he's not gay . . . . he has only ever been accused of raping women . . . . .

There isn't anything curious about it I for one am tired of people "joking" about homosexuality as though it is some sort of impediment or judge on their character or nature.

GMENAGAIN
01-06-2012, 09:20 PM

There isn't anything curious about it I for one am tired of people "joking" about homosexuality as though it is some sort of impediment or judge on their character or nature.

Didn't mean to offend you . . . . you should be treated the same as every other poster on this MB. Sorry about the insensitive joke.

BornLegend
01-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Lol... I got some good laughs in this thread. I need to go reopen my facebook and leave you guys alone.

miked1958
01-07-2012, 03:07 AM
Well that's okay cause he can dance under the stars on Feb 5th!!
That's when we hopefully get to see that now famous Salsa Dance of his 3or 4 times hopefully

Coach Carter
01-07-2012, 10:26 AM

Exactly.

Medisleman
01-07-2012, 06:39 PM
<div class="tweet-row">
</span>
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">

Zzzzzzing!
</div>
</div>

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!