PDA

View Full Version : I think Mario Has a BIG Game This Weekend

HilliardFan16
01-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Nicks and Cruz are obviously getting all the attention going into this game. Ballard is going to be coming back as well, which will hopefully draw some of their attention.

I think Mario is gonna get a lot of open looks and one on ones. He's been quiet ever since the Cowboys game- I think he comes back with some huge plays this weekend. He'll be the key to a win on offense.

Either that, or he'll **** the Giants by running some horrid route that gets picked... and I'll be completely wrong.

jjj45
01-06-2012, 02:03 PM
same here bro. I bet he he has a huge impact.

in a good way.

Roosevelt
01-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Nicks and Cruz are obviously getting all the attention going into this game. Ballard is going to be coming back as well, which will hopefully draw some of their attention.

I think Mario is gonna get a lot of open looks and one on ones. He's been quiet ever since the Cowboys game- I think he comes back with some huge plays this weekend. He'll be the key to a win on offense.

Either that, or he'll **** the Giants by running some horrid route that gets picked... and I'll be completely wrong.

No I think you're right. He could have a big game.

GameTime
01-06-2012, 02:23 PM

</P>

hope so. He sounded a bit bummed in his interveiw about not getting the ball. I am sure he understands but still He needs to play sharpe. If Eli gets him a few early and he is where is supposed to be and catches the ball then it will be a good thing. </P>

scf424
01-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Nicks and Cruz are obviously getting all the attention going into this game.* Ballard is going to be coming back as well, which will hopefully draw some of their attention.

I think Mario is gonna get a lot of open looks and one on ones.* He's been quiet ever since the Cowboys game- I think he comes back with some huge plays this weekend.* He'll be the key to a win on offense.*

Either that, or he'll **** the Giants by running some horrid route that gets picked... and I'll be completely wrong.*

No I think you're right.* He could have a big game.
</P>

hope so. He sounded a bit bummed in his interveiw about not getting the ball. I am sure he understands but still He needs to play sharpe. If Eli gets him a few early and he is where is supposed to be and catches the ball then it will be a good thing. </P>

Manningham's a guy you need to get 1-2 catches to early, otherwise it'll be a down game.

He needs to start hot.. I wouldn't mind taking a deep shot early to the guy.

GameTime
01-06-2012, 02:39 PM

</P>

Manningham's a guy you need to get 1-2 catches to early, otherwise it'll be a down game. He needs to start hot.. I wouldn't mind taking a deep shot early to the guy.</P>

no doubt. Doesnt even need to be a deep one. Just some completions to keep his head in the game and his enthusiasm up....</P>

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 02:55 PM
I think so too, I'd imagine they're going to keep a very close eye on Cruz/Nicks....I think Manningham might have a big game

jjj45
01-06-2012, 02:55 PM
no doubt. Doesnt even need to be a deep one. Just some completions to keep his head in the game and his enthusiasm up....Why not deep?

The Falcons struggle with down field coverage. It'd actually be attacking their weakness.

SIMMS5611
01-06-2012, 02:56 PM
I'll say this...he's due.

GameTime
01-06-2012, 03:07 PM
no doubt. Doesnt even need to be a deep one. Just some completions to keep his head in the game and his enthusiasm up....Why not deep?

The Falcons struggle with down field coverage. It'd actually be attacking their weakness.
</P>

I was responding to another which said a few deep ones right away. My comment was mearly to state just get him involved it doesnt "neccessarily" have to be deep. Just get him going. </P>

</P>

</P>

BlueReign
01-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Agreed. I think they'll move their 1 and 2 CBs according to where Cruz/Nicks line up leaving Manningham against a nickel corner who I haven't heard many good things about.

Kruunch
01-06-2012, 03:17 PM
I think he pulls a hammy 2:26 into the first quarter.

Spizi
01-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Nicks and Cruz are obviously getting all the attention going into this game.* Ballard is going to be coming back as well, which will hopefully draw some of their attention.

I think Mario is gonna get a lot of open looks and one on ones.* He's been quiet ever since the Cowboys game- I think he comes back with some huge plays this weekend.* He'll be the key to a win on offense.*

Either that, or he'll **** the Giants by running some horrid route that gets picked... and I'll be completely wrong.*

I guess it could happen but honestly I think Cruz and Nicks are both going to have big games and there's nothing the Falcons can do about it.

jjj45
01-06-2012, 03:32 PM

</p>

I was responding to another which said a few deep ones right away. My comment was mearly to state just get him involved it doesnt "neccessarily" have to be deep. Just get him going. </p>

</p>

</p>Its cool man, I gotcha [;)]

HilliardFan16
01-06-2012, 04:04 PM

I guess it could happen but honestly I think Cruz and Nicks are both going to have big games and there's nothing the Falcons can do about it.

I'll take that.... I just see Manningham blowing by the nickel guy deep.

scf424
01-06-2012, 04:08 PM

I'll take that.... I just see Manningham blowing by the nickel guy deep.

This. I liked the alignment they used against Dallas in Dallas when Manningham scored that deep TD.

Have him and Cruz line up tight on one side, so the DBs are bunched, you know they're gonna double Cruz, have him run an inside route, then have Manningham go deep. The safety should move inside, and Ham has the speed to burn most DBs one on one over the top.

RoanokeFan
01-06-2012, 04:11 PM

Wrong, they can L O S E! [;)]

Eli TO Shockey
01-06-2012, 04:11 PM
I hope you're right. I've been saying that all season And he has yet to break out. Let's face it ... He's Eli's 4th option with a healthy ballard

B&RWarrior
01-06-2012, 04:31 PM
I hope he'll be the same MM, but I don't think he'll be the same Mario until next year. His knee is pretty bad off.

HilliardFan16
01-06-2012, 04:34 PM
I hope you're right. I've been saying that all season And he has yet to break out. Let's face it ... He's Eli's 4th option with a healthy ballard

He hasn't yet had any "break out" performance, but he's had some key TDs at key times. I don't expect like 100 yards and 2 TDs, but I think he'll have a solid contribution. Which I would call a "big" game for him, considering his season thus far.

BlueBlitzer
01-06-2012, 04:50 PM
What a great problem for Eli to have.

dezzzR
01-06-2012, 04:55 PM
I hope you're right. I've been saying that all season And he has yet to break out. Let's face it ... He's Eli's 4th option with a healthy ballardRegardless of what option Manningham is he is explosive enough for the big one at any time. People forget, 8 of his 9 tds last year were from +20 yards. Defenses have to account for him.

miked1958
01-06-2012, 06:49 PM
I think so too, I'd imagine they're going to keep a very close eye on Cruz/Nicks....I think Manningham might have a big game

This.
I think both Nicks MM and Ballard have big games. With all that Cruz has done he will draw the doubles so if the other guys can beat their man they could be for huge gains

miked1958
01-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Also has anyone noticed that Cruz is beating the Double Teams on a regular Basis?
Unreal

miked1958
01-06-2012, 06:52 PM
I hope you're right. I've been saying that all season And he has yet to break out. Let's face it ... He's Eli's 4th option with a healthy ballardRegardless of what option Manningham is he is explosive enough for the big one at any time. People forget, 8 of his 9 tds last year were from +20 yards. Defenses have to account for him.

Haha. U should caption that pic and have Plax saying Dammmmm, I should have resigned with Gmen

ShockeyShow
01-07-2012, 07:09 PM
He has all the ability in the world... He just needs to focus

barran21
01-07-2012, 08:52 PM
He better catch every thing thrown at him...

Voldamort
01-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Just catch the ball could care less if it's Nicks,Cruz,Barden,Ballard,Bradshaw. Just win the Game Giants.

VegasGmen
01-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Just catch the ball could care less if it's Nicks,Cruz,Barden,Ballard,Bradshaw. Just win the Game Giants.
Hopefully Barden doesn't see a snap.....just no trust there not in a playoff game!