PDA

View Full Version : I think J-Will ....WILL have a good game

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 03:40 PM
The past couple weeks Perry has been using williams a lot more in the blitz packages. He rarely rushes more then 4, but when he does Jwill is used bc of his speed. If the Falcons keep some extra guys in to protect Ryan, like the saints did, the birds could do some damage. I expect fewell to bring the heat this game and feel Williams will be used in alot of those 4 plus 1 more packages.

palekaka21
01-06-2012, 03:43 PM
i think this week you will see boley send on a blizt because of his speed

Kruunch
01-06-2012, 03:49 PM
The past couple weeks Perry has been using williams a lot more in the blitz packages. He rarely rushes more then 4, but when he does Jwill is used bc of his speed. If the Falcons keep some extra guys in to protect Ryan, like the saints did, the birds could do some damage. I expect fewell to bring the heat this game and feel Williams will be used in alot of those 4 plus 1 more packages.

I hope you're right ... Fewell's blitz packages have been less than stellar this year.

If I see a 3 man rush this game, I will blow a gasket.

I think Fewell will be too scared of Gonzalez to blitz much though.

egyptian420
01-06-2012, 03:59 PM
I hope we don't see any 3 man rushes. There was maybe 1 all game in our last match and we did pretty good. If Ryan has time in the pocket, expect another NO style blowout.

Roddy/Jones/Tony G will DESTROY our secondary if our pass rush doesn't overwelm Ryan.