PDA

View Full Version : Atl LB Stephen Nicholas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Has he seen the field lately or has he been an impact for your team ??

Is this big?

gmen0820
01-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Thats what I said...see...LOL

gmen0820
01-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Thats what I said...see...LOLLol.

Not really a big injury. Atl is a very big nickel team. They normally have 2 LBers on the field and Mike Peterson will just take Nicholas SAM snaps. Nicholas is a solid backer though. I believe we were gonna pursue him before he reupped with Atlanta.

Gonzo88
01-06-2012, 05:21 PM

Not really a big injury. Atl is a very big nickel team. They normally have 2 LBers on the field and Mike Peterson will just take Nicholas SAM snaps. Nicholas is a solid backer though. I believe we were gonna pursue him before he reupped with Atlanta.

If I had to choose a LB to go down out of our 3 he would have been the one. But not having him still hurts us.

Peterson was a sold back up but we put him on IR and Spencer Adkins will play if Nicholas cant play. Adkins has played decent since nicholas and mike p have been out

TrueBlue07
01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
he's been out for a while too, they should have adjusted their D by now

BlueBlitzer
01-06-2012, 05:29 PM
They won't get any sympathy on this board. ( Not with all the injuries we've had ).

Gonzo88
01-06-2012, 05:30 PM
They won't get any sympathy on this board. ( Not with all the injuries we've had ).

Never asked for sympathy. It was a giants player that brought it up.

Adkins will play and play well

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-06-2012, 05:33 PM

Yeah, I don't think anyone is asking for sympathy. It was a legit question from me to anyone who knew if Nicholas was vital to their defense.

gmen0820
01-06-2012, 08:46 PM

If I had to choose a LB to go down out of our 3 he would have been the one. But not having him still hurts us.

Peterson was a sold back up but we put him on IR and Spencer Adkins will play if Nicholas cant play. Adkins has played decent since nicholas and mike p have been outOh **** that's right. Adkins will probably get the most of your minimal SAM snaps. Surprised Akeem Dent hasn't worked out for you guys, I really liked him too coming out.