PDA

View Full Version : I AM DONE....GOODBYE...

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 07:27 PM
NO HEART.</P>

</P>

P.S...I am not going anywhere.</P>

</P>

The previous comments made were out of frustration. I refuse to go. So enjoy!</P>

Manning2Shock803
11-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Lol wow. Please don't come back.

LongIslandGiantFan
11-08-2009, 07:28 PM
This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.</p>

Until the OC, DC, secondary, special teams are restructures/gone, goodbye.</p>

</p>

This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect.</p>

</p>

I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.</p>

</p>

Later yall. GO STEELERS.</p>

Heres some advice Johnson and Johnson No more Tears shampoo

Jack Robinson
11-08-2009, 07:29 PM
http://exburgher.com/art/stories/March06/FairWeather/FairWeather.jpg (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bF9.YvdK5G4Bc7SjzbkF/SIG=12ovbhgm9/EXP=1257812990/**http%3A//exburgher.com/art/stories/March06/FairWeather/FairWeather.jpg)</P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
Lol wow. Please don't come back.</P>

</P>

I won't. The Chargers already did. </P>

</P>

Tonight, this team proved it has no heart. They are overrated. </P>

Pop it Ahmad
Please don't come back...

barran21
This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.</p>

</p>

This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect.</p>

</p>

I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.</p>

</p>

What a fake ****ers...............sheeeesh I am gonna be here even if we finish 5-11.

Giantsare4me
11-08-2009, 07:30 PM
This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.</P>

Until the OC, DC, secondary, special teams are restructures/gone, goodbye.</P>

</P>

This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect.</P>

</P>

I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.</P>

</P>

Later yall. GO STEELERS.</P>

</P>

</P>

You're a sissy, Bye now..</P>

DubFowler
This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.</P>

*</P>

This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect.</P>

*</P>

I threw all of my hope in this game as* the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.</P>

*</P>

See ya bud. Posts like that show what a great Giant fan you really are lol

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
Steelers for their 7th superbowl title.</P>

NYG with another let down. </P>

</P>

-Disgusted giants fan. </P>

Manning2Shock803

</P>

</P>

</P>

Why are you still here?</P>

Here let me help you on your journey to fairweatherness.</P>

<FONT color=#008000>www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard (http://www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard)</FONT></P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Ok, I am done ranting.</P>

</P>

I really am not going anywhere. </P>

</P>

But I stand behind my words that I hope we do a MAJOR restructuring. This is painful to watch....</P>

wado1
11-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Beat it then, we don't need you.

jasonbourne

</P>

</P>

I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

LOL omg..... you fail so bad...... You are and never will be a giant fan... Mods ban this man for life... Fake arse fan</P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#008000>www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard (http://www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard)</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

I tried. I can't. NYG are like the AIDS, you just cant get rid of them, except right now they are the bad AIDS.</P>

pjam84
11-08-2009, 07:33 PM
later you fairweather loser. who needs fans like you?

BJacobs27
11-08-2009, 07:34 PM

*</P>

*</P>

</P>

</P>

*</P>

I tried. I can't. NYG are like the AIDS, you just cant get rid of them, except right now they are the bad AIDS.</P>
There are good AIDS?

Manning2Shock803
11-08-2009, 07:35 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

There are good AIDS?</P>

Whatever Magic Johnson has doesn't seem too bad.</P>

BigBlue1971

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

carrying your (band) wagon some place else? drive safely. </P>

lawl
Lol wow. Please don't come back.</p>

</p>

I won't. The Chargers already did. </p>

</p>

Tonight, this team proved it has no heart. They are overrated. </p>

</p>

Why are you still here?</p>

Here let me help you on your journey to fairweatherness.</p>

<font color="#008000">www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard (http://www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard)</font></p>

</p>

</p>

I tried. I can't. NYG are like the AIDS, you just cant get rid of them, except right now they are the bad AIDS.</p>
There are good AIDS?

thanks for taking my line *******

richieward
11-08-2009, 07:36 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

<font color="#008000">www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard (http://www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard)</font></p>

</p>

</p>

I tried. I can't. NYG are like the AIDS, you just cant get rid of them, except right now they are the bad AIDS.</p> you either in all da way- or you ain't, theres no in between being a Giants fan! believe me- my next 2 weeks will s**k because we lost- but hopefully they'll right the ship and we'll come back swinging AND WINNING!!!!!!!!!

listenup
11-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Good rids.

lawl

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

I tried. I can't. NYG are like the AIDS, you just cant get rid of them, except right now they are the bad AIDS.</p>

There are good AIDS?</p>

Whatever Magic Johnson has doesn't seem too bad.</p>

well magic johnson sleeps with money around him thats why.

RoanokeFan

</p>

</p>

</p>

Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out

Pakman
Ok, I am done ranting.</p>

</p>

I really am not going anywhere. </p>

</p>

But I stand behind my words that I hope we do a MAJOR restructuring. This is painful to watch....</p>

You fragile minded fan, did you think we would beg you to stay? Get the **** outta here

LT Old - School G-Men
11-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Go put yourself in time out. You couldn't have been a true fan anyway if your ready to bail. SEE YA

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
im not going anywhere...just very angry. </P>

</P>

i was 110% sure they would win today. especially with pulling cc brown out and being home and boley back etc etc etc.....</P>

</P>

guys, the sky has fallen. i seriously think the giants need to draft more secondary players and o-line men. and a kicker and punter.</P>

</P>

oh, and get rid of gilbride and sheridan.</P>

condor63
<FONT size=4>As the Military would state, "<FONT color=#ff0000>YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DISHONARBLY DISCHARGED</FONT>".</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Goodbye.</FONT></P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Go put yourself in time out. You couldn't have been a true fan anyway if your ready to bail. See Ya</P>

</P>

lol....i believed in the past that jesse plamer would pull a hostetler and get us in the playoffs and win a sb...does that not count? </P>

</P>

oh, and i had faith in dave brown lolol....</P>

</P>

this is just painful. superbowl 2 years ago. same team now, and losing like the dark days. i thought for sure the dark days would be gones for a while.</P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 07:41 PM
<FONT size=4>As the Military would state, "<FONT color=#ff0000>YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DISHONARBLY DISCHARGED</FONT>".</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Goodbye.</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

the only discharge you will see is....ill keep it clean. </P>

</P>

</P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 07:42 PM
i got a new sig lol...

blueNorange
11-08-2009, 07:43 PM
i'm a met fan and a knick fan

what the giants are going through is like someone is poking me

this is nothing, through thick and thin ... i'll always watch the giants.

you sir are not a true fan.

alwaysgiants17
11-08-2009, 07:43 PM
It doesnt matter that NOW you are "NOT GOING ANYWHERE"..who cares, who gives a ****...you started a thread about going to be a steelers fan. We are all pissed the giants lost, that have lost 4 games in a row, but to say you are going to root for another team and then try to stay, oh no im staying with the giants..go **** yourself..you are the WORST kind of fan.

barran21
11-08-2009, 07:44 PM

You gotta be hardcore to be a Knicks fan..............

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT

</P>

</P>

I am. I was ticked about the Knicks for all these years. I still think they will go to the playoffs. I really hope they DO NOT waste money on a Lebron or Dwade, but to buy 4 or 5 quality players.</P>

alwaysgiants17
ohh and the AIDS thing, seriously??? Cant wait till a mod sees and bans your stupid ***

blueNorange
11-08-2009, 07:45 PM

You gotta be hardcore to be a Knicks fan..............

i've created a lot of drinking games.

espically since they're 1-7 and don't have their draft pick, it's funny really.

krygny
11-08-2009, 07:45 PM
See ya.

jasonbourne
11-08-2009, 07:46 PM

</P>

</P>

Lol o god...I feel your pain...</P>

FBomb

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Well, that's the one good thing about losing 4 in a row............losing the idiot bandwagoners.</P>

Buh bye now.........you won't be missed.</P>

Ansky77
Absolutely, the Giants now OFFICIALLY SUCK !!!

Go STEELERS, GO ALL THE WAY !!

Manning2Shock803
11-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Absolutely, the Giants now OFFICIALLY SUCK !!! Go STEELERS, GO ALL THE WAY !!</P>

I wasn't sure if you were really mad, but then I saw the caps and knew you were serious.</P>

Leave it to a true fan to make his first post after we lose 4 in a row.</P>

Weygand
11-08-2009, 07:51 PM

Too late to repent. Go toss some Yinzer's salad, you Yinzer-salad tosser

younggiant
11-08-2009, 07:51 PM
LMAO

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 07:56 PM
<FONT size=4>Too bad we didnt draft Big Ben instead waka waka wakkaaaaaaaaaa</P></FONT>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 08:00 PM
I tried. I can't. NYG are like the AIDS, you just cant get rid of them, except right now they are the bad AIDS.

</P>

Too late to repent. Go toss some Yinzer's salad, you Yinzer-salad tosser</P>

</P>

LOL....</P>

Nah, I am not going anywhere. This is MY TEAM. </P>

FBomb
11-08-2009, 08:32 PM
and here'sa linkfor you....<FONT color=#091956 face=Arial>DO NOT AVOID THE PROFANITY FILTER!!!!!! </FONT> (/forums/thread/1460504.aspx)

JerseyGiant21
11-08-2009, 08:34 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

Bye bye

JerseyGiant21
11-08-2009, 08:35 PM
im not going anywhere...just very angry. </p>

</p>

i was 110% sure they would win today. especially with pulling cc brown out and being home and boley back etc etc etc.....</p>

</p>

guys, the sky has fallen. i seriously think the giants need to draft more secondary players and o-line men. and a kicker and punter.</p>

</p>

oh, and get rid of gilbride and sheridan.</p>

But we don't want you back....
Steelers fans...take him...he's all yours

Believer21
11-08-2009, 09:01 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

On your way out...take Sheridan with you.

wenowstink
11-08-2009, 09:09 PM
I hear you bro - unbelieveable how a team can turn so bad so quickly. i also don't want to stand for it and would jum ship if I could - but I have been a fan too long - they need to axe some coaches, probably TC as well - this group thinks putting on a uniform is enough to win - they look OK for spurts, then lazyness reigns - the coaches blew this one though - epic failure on play calling. This year is done.

gmen 24/7
11-08-2009, 09:25 PM

</p>

</p>

Tonight, this team proved it has no heart. They are overrated. </p>weren't you the one guaranteeing a win yesterday oh and bye bye dont come back when the steelers dont win every game you say they will

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 09:44 PM
http://www.westol.com/~banding/terrible%20towel2.jpg

Kase-1
11-08-2009, 09:47 PM
http://www.westol.com/%7Ebanding/terrible%20towel2.jpg
So you're a Giants or Steelers fan????

Oh wait it doesnt matter, get the F' outta here you fairweather clown

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Guys,</P>

I was b.sing out of frustration and somewhat trolling unintentionally. I apologize to pee in your wheaties on this day.</P>

The fact is, I will never leave my team.I will not back down or leave my allegiance so get over it. </P>

</P>

</P>

CowboysSuck
11-08-2009, 10:10 PM
SEE YA! Glad we have one less fake fan among us!!!

CowboysSuck
11-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Your that guy i talk to that claims to be a giants fan, and then when i comment on a player like Chase Blackburn, or William Beatty, you just nod your head like you understand!

Giants86
11-08-2009, 11:30 PM
I got 3 words for you... Bye!

fourth&forever
11-08-2009, 11:38 PM
<font face="Verdana">GWON GIT</font>

PhilaGiant83
11-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Its easy to be a Steelers fan they are winners. But however if you dont wanna be a Giants fan peeeeeace ouuuut. We're going through some **** times, and believe me the team knows this as well. I've hated Shawn Merri****** ever since he was at Maryland. So it's no coincidence he hates because we "Traded" him. Whatever thats not the point. True fans stick it out through the rough times and good times. I'll still be here even if we suck. Doesnt matter the Giants are like that great imported beer.

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Its easy to be a Steelers fan they are winners. But however if you dont wanna be a Giants fan peeeeeace ouuuut. We're going through some **** times, and believe me the team knows this as well. I've hated Shawn Merri****** ever since he was at Maryland. So it's no coincidence he hates because we "Traded" him. Whatever thats not the point. True fans stick it out through the rough times and good times. I'll still be here even if we suck. Doesnt matter the Giants are like that great imported beer.</P>

</P>

I am not going anywhere. I am a bigger fan than 99% of you people. Read my last posts. Dont take everything you read so serious lololol</P>

PhilaGiant83
11-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Its easy to be a Steelers fan they are winners. But however if you dont wanna be a Giants fan peeeeeace ouuuut. We're going through some **** times, and believe me the team knows this as well. I've hated Shawn Merri****** ever since he was at Maryland. So it's no coincidence he hates because we "Traded" him. Whatever thats not the point. True fans stick it out through the rough times and good times. I'll still be here even if we suck. Doesnt matter the Giants are like that great imported beer.</P>

</P>

I am not going anywhere. I am a bigger fan than 99% of you people. Read my last posts. Dont take everything you read so serious lololol</P>

</P>

lol look man I know when to take things with a grain salt. Believe me I'm angry as well and especially with those ****y SoCal *******s coming into the Meadowlands with their egos. Plus their jackass coach Norval pisses me off like no other. I'd love to see nothing more than Phil Rivers get his 93.5 million dollar *** get planted on the ground. </P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-09-2009, 12:23 AM

</P>

</P>

lol look man I know when to take things with a grain salt. Believe me I'm angry as well and especially with those ****y SoCal *******s coming into the Meadowlands with their egos. Plus their jackass coach Norval pisses me off like no other. I'd love to see nothing more than Phil Rivers get his 93.5 million dollar *** get planted on the ground. </P>

</P>

</P>

In all seriousness man, the giants played good today for 46 minutes of the game, but you need to play good for 48 minutes. The 3 biggest letdowns were:</P>

-botched fg attempt (Tynes finally cost us a big one)</P>

-the 9 penalties for 100+ yards</P>

-the final defensive stance</P>

Eli played great, so did the rest of the offense and the defense did good for the most part. </P>

Giantfan89
11-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Good go than. Nobody needs a fan like you. Dont come crawling back either if the Giants go on a winning streak or the Steelers struggle. I understand your angry and upset. But rooting for another team? I guarantee you the majority of Giants fans will stick by through thick and think. Because many of them bleed blue for big blue!!! So get outta here. Dont come back.

chrispa
11-09-2009, 07:48 AM
hope next year sheriten wont be there yikes is he bad defence coornateryikes

UK-Giantsfan
11-09-2009, 08:37 AM
clear off ....... fool

SIMMS5611
11-09-2009, 08:41 AM
To be disappointed, &amp; angry is understandable; that's what fans do....</P>

But to jump ship when your team looks bad, that's what RATS do...</P>

The rats are always the first to abandon a sinking ship, my friend.</P>

If you feel compelled to denounce the Giants, fine. But if they right this wrong, please feel free to</P>

remain off the bandwagon.</P>

rocky325
11-09-2009, 08:42 AM

*</P>

*</P>

I threw all of my hope in this game as* the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.</P>

*</P>

Front running, fair weather fool! Nobody will miss you.

BTW, when you do root for the Steelers, learn the game first. This team played with tons of heart yesterday. The coaching lost them the game with their idiotic decision making.

janstett
11-09-2009, 10:52 AM
When the going gets tough, you head for ze hills

Don't break your leg jumping off the bandwagon

Bleedin Blue Since '62
11-09-2009, 11:03 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And you can't come back because you were never really here!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>What a ******bag!!!</FONT></P>

GIANTfaninFL
11-09-2009, 11:08 AM
what a piece of ****

Justin_kaya
11-09-2009, 11:29 AM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

You're a bandwagon fan. See ya.

sharick88
11-09-2009, 11:37 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Good bye and good riddance. We don't need fairweather fairies like you in our fan base anyways. Of course I am pissed about our play and want Sheridan fired. But I bleed blue and will 4 life. I don't care if we were 0-16. When I die, I am getting cremated with a Giants jersey on. Anyways, there's the door. Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya. GTFO!!!</P>

thomsoad
11-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Guys,</P>

I was b.sing out of frustration and somewhat trolling unintentionally. I apologize to pee in your wheaties on this day.</P>

The fact is, I will never leave my team.I will not back down or leave my allegiance so get over it. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Okay we will meet halfway. Just get off the boards.</P>

AmericanRitual
11-09-2009, 12:32 PM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

</P>

Good bye and good riddance. We don't need fairweather fairies like you in our fan base anyways. Of course I am pissed about our play and want Sheridan fired. But I bleed blue and will 4 life. I don't care if we were 0-16. When I die, I am getting cremated with a Giants jersey on. Anyways, there's the door. Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya. GTFO!!!</P>

Tough break Giants_Fan_In_Pitt. When Sharick88 calls you out you're done. Heh.

Way to show your true colors and then try to pretend you were just playing once everyone told you to gtfo. Haha.

miketopsy
11-09-2009, 12:48 PM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

don't let the door hit your *** on the way out....don't come back.....EVER!

Atleast all the frontrunners are leaving

Tuckit91
11-09-2009, 12:55 PM
And dont come crawling back when we get to the playoffs! I live and die with this team!!!

GO GIANTS!

G-Men Surg.
11-09-2009, 01:00 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Later yall. GO STEELERS.</P> You are done ? Well let us stick ya with a fork , you are welcome to dinner any time .

YATittle1962
11-09-2009, 01:09 PM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

this proves you have never in your life been a Giants fan....

dont ever show your greasy mug around here again....

you have lost any MB respect you may have had.......every ounce.....

dont worry you wont be missed...noone will even know you're gone.....

this place is for true fans you little Mary......

let the door hit you....you may go further......

you sad sad pathetic man

bansaw
11-09-2009, 01:18 PM
lol

MOOK3456
11-09-2009, 01:18 PM
It's about time we lost some of you bandwagoneers.

I've been sick of reading your trash for a long time now.

ny06
11-09-2009, 01:20 PM
I NEVER give up on my Giants. It is easy to be a fan when a team is doing well. I will ride the giants till I die...

CrisNYGFAN
11-09-2009, 01:25 PM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Later yall. GO STEELERS.</P> ...You support your team no matter what, they don't need fair-weather fans like you anyway. see ya!

CrisNYGFAN
11-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Steelers for their 7th superbowl title.</P>

NYG with another let down. </P>

*</P>

-Disgusted giants fan. </P> There you go...go jump on the Steeler bandwagon. Sad that you pick your team according to SB rings. So pathetic

sharick88
11-09-2009, 02:00 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Tough break Giants_Fan_In_Pitt. When Sharick88 calls you out you're done. Heh. Way to show your true colors and then try to pretend you were just playing once everyone told you to gtfo. Haha.</P>

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/style_emoticons/default/flex.gif</P>

Hell_Rell
11-09-2009, 05:38 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

don't let the door hit your *** on the way out....don't come back.....EVER!

Atleast all the frontrunners are leaving Old Immortal is okay, Opeth is just over rated trassssh! My friend has a tattoo of them on his forearm and looks like a ******.

GiantsVSNFL
11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial>This is the worst time to post something like this? This reminds me of the guy that sticks his head in the lion’s mouth…only takes one time to get jacked up!! You can’t come around Die-Hard Giant fans talking like that. BTW….Whatever happened to giggles the clown??? I watched you guys destroy that dude and we were winning!!!!....always wondered what would happen if we had a season like this…..now I know…<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>

Grande Azul
11-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Even as I stood in my crowed living room screaming with my son and my brothers and father "IT ENDS TODAY" the losing streak "IT ENDS TODAY" the thought that we'd lose never crossed my mind because each and every week I MUST no I HAVE to believe that we're going to WIN. Even when we don't. My older brothers and father remember the "Miracle in the Meadowlands" and they're still here. I remember the Handley years and the down Fassel years but I'm still here. I remember Emmitt beating us with one good arm but I'm still here. I remember the playoff loss when San Fran came back but I'm still here. I remember the loss to the Ravens in the SB and I remember all of 2006 with Coughlin at the helm but I'm still here. You know why? Because I've rejoiced with my family three SB victories and never gave in nor ever gave up during
those pulse pounding head shattering moments durning the playoff run because you can never really appreciate the highs until you've suffered through the lows and I'm still here to tell you that even now during one of our lows that I'll always be draped in Blue supporting our squad until the final whistle because being a fan is the easiest job out there it means supporting them when they lose to earn the right to be part of when they win. So go, leave, vamoose and don't look back because if you can leave that easily you were never really here but I am! Who's with me!

FBomb
11-09-2009, 07:02 PM
You let your mouth talk before your brain could catch up..................now you gotta take it.

fourth&forever
11-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Even as I stood in my crowed living room screaming with my son and my brothers and father "IT ENDS TODAY" the losing streak "IT ENDS TODAY" the thought that we'd lose never crossed my mind because each and every week I MUST no I HAVE to believe that we're going to WIN. Even when we don't. My older brothers and father remember the "Miracle in the Meadowlands" and they're still here. I remember the Handley years and the down Fassel years but I'm still here. I remember Emmitt beating us with one good arm but I'm still here. I remember the playoff loss when San Fran came back but I'm still here. I remember the loss to the Ravens in the SB and I remember all of 2006 with Coughlin at the helm but I'm still here. You know why? Because I've rejoiced with my family three SB victories and never gave in nor ever gave up during
those pulse pounding head shattering moments durning the playoff run because you can never really appreciate the highs until you've suffered through the lows and I'm still here to tell you that even now during one of our lows that I'll always be draped in Blue supporting our squad until the final whistle because being a fan is the easiest job out there it means supporting them when they lose to earn the right to be part of when they win. So go, leave, vamoose and don't look back because if you can leave that easily you were never really here but I am! Who's with me!
amen brother.

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Man, this troll job was too good [:O]</P>

For those of you cursing me out on a mb, LOL....I will let it go, anyone ca nbe a tough guy on the internet. </P>

I will be here no matter what so hate it or love it! </P>

</P>

P.S....I still rock my Giants flag and grill cover out here in Steeler country. Blue looks better than Black and Gold.</P>

</P>

Again to all - I am glad you enjoyed the show. Keep the hate mail coming. Maybe we can set up the Giants locker rooms with these posts and fire them up....[;)]</P>

Hostetler
11-09-2009, 10:31 PM

For those of you cursing me out on a mb, LOL....I will let it go, anyone ca nbe a tough guy on the internet. </P>

*</P>

P.S....I still rock my Giants flag and grill cover out here in Steeler country. Blue looks better than Black and Gold.</P>

*</P>

Again to all - I am glad you enjoyed the show. Keep the hate mail coming. Maybe we can set up the Giants locker rooms with these posts and fire them up....[;)]</P>

You sir - are an IDIOT. How can you think to start a thread like this and not expect the crap you are getting. I am not cursing you out, and I certainly do not hate you, to do either would mean I would actually have to care about what you say. I do not so please - the steelers are playing now - go root for your team.

bigblue58
11-09-2009, 10:32 PM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Can't tell you how much we'll miss you! Do us one final favor, and take all the other fair weather fans in here with you!

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-09-2009, 10:34 PM

</P>

</P>

You sir - are an IDIOT. How can you think to start a thread like this and not expect the crap you are getting. I am not cursing you out, and I certainly do not hate you, to do either would mean I would actually have to care about what you say. I do not so please - the steelers are playing now - go root for your team.</P>

</P>

Actually, I am rooting for the Broncos lol...We need them to look very good so when the Giants beat them on turkey day night.</P>

Call me what you want. Ignorance is bliss you filthy mut.</P>

Hostetler
11-09-2009, 10:37 PM

*</P>

*</P>

You sir - are an IDIOT. How can you think to start a thread like this and not expect the crap you are getting. I am not cursing you out, and I certainly do not hate you, to do either would mean I would actually have to care about what you say. I do not so please - the steelers are playing now - go root for your team.</P>

*</P>

Actually, I am rooting for the Broncos lol...We need them to look very good so when the Giants beat them on turkey day night.</P>

WOOF!!!! At least I am a loyal filthy Mutt

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-09-2009, 10:37 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Can't tell you how much we'll miss you! Do us one final favor, and take all the other fair weather fans in here with you!</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>I am on it. </FONT></P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-09-2009, 10:38 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

WOOF!!!! At least I am a loyal filthy Mutt</P>

</P>

Lol...here is a bone beaytch [:P]</P>

If I wasnt loyal, I would have been gone.</P>

FBomb
11-09-2009, 10:42 PM
As I said before, you let your emotions talk before your brain could catch up. You started the thread, you gotta take what comes with it. You should probably let this thread die if your moment of weakness bothers you that much.

FBomb
11-09-2009, 10:42 PM
As I said before, you let your emotions talk before your brain could catch up. You started the thread, you gotta take what comes with it. You should probably let this thread die if your moment of weakness bothers you that much.

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-09-2009, 10:47 PM

I believe that as a point to all those that act like 5 year olds and freak out, that this thread become a zombie thread. No matter how much he tries to kill it, it needs to come back.

bc01red
11-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Why not become a Cowboys fan while your at it, better yet the Saints and Colts are undefeated, so when the Steelers have a bad game, become a fan of those teams. You make me sick, you fairweather good for nothing b*tch. You are a disgrace to real football fans. Do everyone a favor and stop watching football, you dont care, you are just another good for nothing frontrunner.

wallbreaker2.0
11-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Peace out

bigblue58
11-09-2009, 11:19 PM

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Can't tell you how much we'll miss you! Do us one final favor, and take all the other fair weather fans in here with you!</P>

*</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>I am on it. </FONT></P>
Dude.....all the red printed sarcasm in the world, can't cover up the fact that you are a bandwagon jumping, fair weathered disgrace!

HilliardFan16
11-09-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm astonished this thread has gotten so many replies. Why does anyone care about this thread? Its just a bad joke.

And I realize the hypcocrisy of making this response.

kookie1
11-09-2009, 11:56 PM
WHAT A TOOL!!!!!!!!!

NJGenerals
11-10-2009, 12:01 AM
<FONT face=Verdana>Oh no!!!
We've lost another fan!!!

Think of the dip in merchandise sales!!!

<FONT size=4>PLEASE COME BACK, WE'RE SORRY!!!</FONT></FONT>

fansince1985
11-10-2009, 12:11 AM
in 8 weeks the giants will be in the playoffs and i will be the next prophet lol
really you will be back on the bandwagon just to get kicked off and hung for treason

O.C. Giant Fan
11-10-2009, 01:05 AM
<font color="#008000">Later.[:D]</font>

YATittle1962
11-10-2009, 01:06 AM

*</P>

*</P>

you have made an absolute fool of yourself

giantsfan420
11-10-2009, 01:08 AM

</P>

</P>

you have made an absolute fool of yourself</P>

i whole heartedly agree. I knew he was going to try and pull something like this too where he somehow becomes the good guy and he was just doin this to show us how we're idiots. no, original poster, no offense, be gone. stick to your words, you meant them and go to the pittsburg message board.</P>

giantsfan420
11-10-2009, 01:19 AM
not to mention this guy thought legitimately there are only 48 minutes in a game. he thinks there are 12 minute quarters. 60 minute games moron, 15 minute quarters. </P>

and for you bro, no matter how you try and spin this, you will always be remembered for the horrible fan you are. any time i see you post or others see you post, they will either ignore your or rag you out. it would prob be better for you to just never come back here or just not post, in all fairness you deserve it for this horrible display of giants fandom. don't know why your still here, AND THIS TEAM <FONT size=6>IS NOT YOUR TEAM FANS LIKE YOU CAN GET THE HECK OUT, </FONT><FONT size=3>no offense personally you may be an awesome person, but really your immaturity trumps if you really are a fan of the giants. which really now no one will claim you are</FONT></P>

Hostetler
11-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Think I am gonna bump this to keep it on page 1 - This thread is epic. It shows the stupidity of letting your emotions speak before your brain has a chance to sort things out. It also shows how at the end of the season he will be rooting for the saints.

I believe a classic adage fits this scenario - "think before you speak"

AmericanRitual
11-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Keep on bumpin - epic fail alert

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-10-2009, 10:36 AM

I believe that as a point to all those that act like 5 year olds and freak out, that this thread become a zombie thread. No matter how much he tries to kill it, it needs to come back.

This thread shall keep rising.

YATittle1962
11-10-2009, 10:48 AM
keep this morons thread at the top all season......

bump adump dump

Hostetler
11-10-2009, 03:32 PM
bump

giantyankee1976
11-10-2009, 05:33 PM
yeah......bumpapalooza.....losah.

Manning2Shock803
11-10-2009, 06:03 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Guys, it was obviously a troll job. He was just joking.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Hahaha, you are not allowed to cheer when we win the Super Bowl.</FONT></P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-10-2009, 09:50 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Guys, it was obviously a troll job. He was just joking.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Hahaha, you are not allowed to cheer when we win the Super Bowl.</FONT></P>

</P>

I will bump it along. Don't let it die. </P>

Either way our team is garbage and thats the truth. I will still root for these heartless bums until they pick up the slack.</P>

As for you thinking Jon Jones a LHW champ, you are a clueless mma noob. YOu probably started watching mma when The Ultimate Fighter kicked in you poser.</P>

wallbreaker2.0
11-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Did somebody fart?

giantyankee1976
11-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Keep on bumpin - epic fail alert

those Sigs are good man...you even poked fun at your team....but where's Campbell's Soup?

Hostetler
11-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Bump

Hostetler
11-11-2009, 10:17 AM
just bumping it

YATittle1962
11-11-2009, 02:48 PM
thumpish bump

Sundown
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Geez ive been gone for a while and people jumped off the cliff. WOW.

AmericanRitual
11-11-2009, 02:52 PM
This is a great thread Sundown. Too bad you missed it.

GIANTSFAN148
Bye have fun joining them in pitt wear u belong

middlecountrygiantsfan
Haha. This is the highlander of threads. Its goin no where.

GIANTSFAN148
11-11-2009, 02:55 PM
u shuld change ur name to STEELERS_FAN_IN_PITT that wuld be really kool!

Sundown
11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
This is a great thread Sundown. Too bad you missed it.</P>

Im not about to read 10+ pages but i hope he got trashed for making a dumb thread.</P>

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-11-2009, 03:05 PM
This is a great thread Sundown. Too bad you missed it.</p>

Im not about to read 10+ pages but i hope he got trashed for making a dumb thread.</p>

The goal, to put it poetically, is to make this thread stand the test of time. It is to be a monument to all those fair weather and fickle fans who come to the message board and spout nonsense. To illustrate that there is a difference between rationally criticizing the failures of a team, and giving up on it.

It is to put it briefly, the Giants Message Boards monument of fail.

YATittle1962
11-11-2009, 03:08 PM
This is a great thread Sundown. Too bad you missed it.</P>

Im not about to read 10+ pages but i hope he got trashed for making a dumb thread.</P>

he is the Benedict Arnold of the MB.......

and like Arnold after his surrender fails I expect him to come out of the closet and root for the Steelers the way Arnold went to fight for the British

GIANTSFAN148
11-11-2009, 03:29 PM
BUMP!

Sundown
11-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Damn alright thanks for the insight. I wont be able to post too often but when i do ill make sure to bump this thread.

GIANTSFAN148
11-11-2009, 04:18 PM
o wait bump

SEC105
11-11-2009, 04:52 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7YNNA0Mwo</P>

this ones for you "Brave Sir Robin"</P>

</P>

JimC
11-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Wow, you're the guy I want on my team.

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
So i was to the store today and I thought to myself man those new Camaros look sweet and then I looked back and . . .

<font size="5">BUMP</font>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-11-2009, 08:27 PM
So i was to the store today and I thought to myself man those new Camaros look sweet and then I looked back and . . .

<FONT size=5>BUMP</FONT>
</P>

</P>

<FONT face=Georgia size=6>bump?!? lol</FONT></P>

wallbreaker2.0
11-11-2009, 10:17 PM
It's the bumpty dance here's your chance to do the BUMP!

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-11-2009, 10:22 PM

<font size="5">BUMP</font>
</p>

</p>

<font size="6" face="Georgia">bump?!? lol</font></p>

LMFAO

AmericanRitual
11-12-2009, 09:31 AM
NO HEART.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

The previous comments made were out of frustration. I refuse to go. So enjoy!</P>

Nice edit on your first post. For those not already aware of how you really feel about the Giants, I'll post it below:

This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.

Until the OC, DC, secondary, special teams are restructures/gone, goodbye.

This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect.

I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.

Later yall. GO STEELERS.

P.S.
BUMP

MattMeyerBud
11-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Steelers for their 7th superbowl title.</p>

NYG with another let down. </p>

</p>

-Disgusted giants fan. </p>

i'd come back with a different name... we all know ur a fair weather fan now

YATittle1962
11-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Humpty Bumpty

Providence
11-12-2009, 12:55 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Mods, please tell me this guy got banned.</P>

Making light of AIDS? Wow. You're a piece of garbage.</P>

Sundown
11-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Bumped for shear stupidity from the OP. Theres no end to his inane comments....

Bleedin Blue Since '62
11-12-2009, 02:58 PM
bumped for all to see what this mental midget is all about.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
11-12-2009, 03:01 PM
His original post starting this thread before he went back and edited it after getting so much flack!</P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=6>From: GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT:
This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.

This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect.

I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.

</FONT>Later yall. GO STEELERS.

SEC105
11-12-2009, 03:34 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7YNNA0Mwo</P>

this ones for you "Brave Sir Robin"</P>

</P>

</P>

G F I P.........please pay special attention to lyric 9</P>

[8] "when dangerreared it's ugly head he quickly turned his tale and fled , brave , brave Sir Robin" [8]</P>

Frankiehands
11-12-2009, 03:45 PM
What a horrible excuse for a fan you are. I still loved the Giants through the Dave Brown years and you're folding halfway through the season. They have no heart? Dude...YOU HAVE NO HEART. Go watch the Steelers dude cuz you're making us sick to our stomach.

GiantsWinAlltime
11-12-2009, 04:40 PM
What a horrible excuse for a fan you are. I still loved the Giants through the Dave Brown years and you're folding halfway through the season. They have no heart? Dude...YOU HAVE NO HEART. Go watch the Steelers dude cuz you're making us sick to our stomach.
He's on the bandwaggon and has fallen off for a brief moment.

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Guy walks into a pub. Theres a duck, a NY Giants football, and a old man at the bar. The guy walks up to the bar,
He looks the bartender, wearing a NY Giants helmet, and says ill take a . . . . . . .

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">BUMP</font>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Guy walks into a pub. Theres a duck, a NY Giants football, and a old man at the bar. The guy walks up to the bar,
He looks the bartender, wearing a NY Giants helmet, and says ill take a . . . . . . .

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>BUMP</FONT>
</P>

I saw this girl I knew in college. She must have a bun in the oven because she has a baby <U>BUMP</U></P>

bansaw
11-12-2009, 08:32 PM
just leave already, you're an embarrassment

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-12-2009, 08:50 PM

</P>

No. My team. Not yours.</P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
11-12-2009, 08:50 PM

</P>

No. My team. Not yours.</P>

bansaw
11-12-2009, 09:12 PM

</p>

No. My team. Not yours.</p>I don't like the Steelers so what's your point young lady

NyG718
11-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Peace, im on da pitt wagon, ne1z welcome 2 join.......giants i am giving up on u like u gave up on every single fan these past weeks....</P>

ps.....</P>

<FONT color=#ffff00 size=6>GOOOOO STEEEELERRRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

wallbreaker2.0
11-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Peace, im on da pitt wagon, ne1z welcome 2 join.......giants i am giving up on u like u gave up on every single fan these past weeks....</P>

ps.....</P>

This guy has got to be friggin' joking.

TynesCarney
11-12-2009, 10:37 PM
So I was watching tv and Family Guy came on. They had a new character and his name was....</P>

</P>

BUMP!</P>

YATittle1962
11-12-2009, 10:57 PM

ps.....</P>

nice........I mean bump

Hostetler
11-13-2009, 08:49 AM
NO HEART.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Nice edit - but it doesn't change anything, I see now you are attempting some desparation posts but that will not work as well. You made your bed - so lie in it.

BUMP!!!

Hostetler
11-13-2009, 08:50 AM
NO HEART.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

This was his original post.
Nice edit on your first post. For those not already aware of how you really feel about the Giants, I'll post it below:

Later yall. GO STEELERS.

P.S.
BUMP

Providence
11-13-2009, 08:52 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Mods, please tell me this guy got banned.</P>

Making light of AIDS? Wow. You're a piece of garbage.</P>

</P>

Just a reminder that this guy is not only a lousy fan he also like to make light of people with AIDS.</P>

YATittle1962
11-13-2009, 11:01 AM
bumpstiggidy bump stiggidy bump

jasonbourne
11-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Lol.....

shotcalla39
11-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at frosty go

Hatetank
11-13-2009, 04:28 PM
If that doesn't bring back fantastic memories, well I don't know what would. Did Elvis leave the building?

YATittle1962
11-13-2009, 10:52 PM
whats the term cats use for a quick yayo session?

ummmm....cant remember.......

oh yeah

BUMP

GMENAGAIN
11-14-2009, 08:23 AM
Bump

NYGfan11
11-14-2009, 08:45 AM
I have been watching the Giants for more than 40 years. Lots of dagger in the hearts losses. I was at the Fumble game, watched Flipper Anderson run into the tunnel with the winning TD in OT in 89, and lots more. In fact the Giants were horriblefor most of thefirst 20 years I rooted for them. On top of that I am a Mets fan too, lots of heartache there. But not for one second did I ever think or say, I am done. Just like they say when players think it might be time to retire, it is, same goes for fans. If you think about switching alliances then you should, and you never were a fan to begin with. And to be done at 5-4 with 7 games left with a team that won the SB two years ago,thats weak. Adios, muchacho.

logan80
11-14-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why he's still here? If he can't make it through this, he wouldn't have had a prayer of making it through some of our dreadful years.

BlueFan71
11-14-2009, 09:06 AM
The 70's would have killed him. I'm glad I only have vague memories of those games

TheBlueGiant
11-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Nice thread Mangina. Take your flunky self and dangle.

FBomb
11-14-2009, 10:42 AM
If he's still reading this.............I'm afraid the OP has no choice but to start a new account and give up that name. It looks as though it will be forever tainted. (heh.heh...."tainted)"

giants_own_skins
11-14-2009, 11:14 AM
whats the term cats use for a quick yayo session? ummmm....cant remember....... oh yeah BUMP</P>

</P>

LOL LOL LOL..... awesome..... funny!!!</P>

TheBlueGiant
11-14-2009, 11:15 AM
haha He said Tainted lmao

TheBlueGiant
11-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Like steve Miller sang in the song. To the bump bump bump

GIANTSFAN148
11-14-2009, 02:21 PM
bump

TheBlueGiant
11-15-2009, 07:07 AM
The 70's would have killed him. I'm glad I only have vague memories of those games
</P>

I started watching the Giants with my POPS and two older bros in those dark yeras of the 70's. I was glad my pops and one of my older bros was able to see the The Giants win 2 Super bowls.</P>

Makes it more special when you stick with your team through the thick and thin.</P>

The creator of this thread is a clown he needs a Bump from a back hand.</P>

YATittle1962
11-15-2009, 11:24 AM
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2047/kennythebump.jpg

BlueFan71
11-15-2009, 11:32 AM
http://www.railbirds.com/gallery/2009/01/11614bump.jpg

embeshAtYa
11-15-2009, 02:19 PM
I think this guy should have another chance. He just has to pass the letter of apology to himself, the giants, and most of all, to all of us for letting a rough period of Giant Fanism to get the better of him.

YATittle1962
11-15-2009, 05:39 PM
I think this guy should have another chance. He just has to pass the letter of apology to himself, the giants, and most of all, to all of us for letting a rough period of Giant Fanism to get the better of him.

nah

embeshAtYa
11-15-2009, 06:08 PM
lol

Meanhothead
11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
http://www.railbirds.com/gallery/2009/01/11614bump.jpg

This shouldn't die

YATittle1962
11-15-2009, 07:59 PM
hey GFIP.....

since your Steelers lost Im expecting you will become a Saint fan this week?

rbcarpenter
11-15-2009, 08:04 PM
nah,he's now a BengalsBoy.

TheBlueGiant
11-15-2009, 09:11 PM
bump

GiantsVSNFL
11-16-2009, 01:37 AM
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.
- Socrates-

Untl then...this must live on...hahaha

Giant stuck in Texas
11-16-2009, 01:52 AM
I can't believe this thread is still going on. lol

GMENAGAIN
11-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Bump

AmericanRitual
11-16-2009, 09:15 AM
Bump

Cowboys suck, I'm gonna be a Steelers fan now. Or did they lose last night too?

Sundown
11-16-2009, 09:21 AM
Bump Cowboys suck, I'm gonna be a Steelers fan now. Or did they lose last night too?</P>

Be a Chargers fan, or better yet a Bengals fan!!!</P>

AmericanRitual
11-16-2009, 09:23 AM
The 4skins won maybe we can jump on that bandwagon. They're going places!

pino
11-16-2009, 01:15 PM
I am late to yet another epic thread, AGAIN!</P>

Your fan credibility is forever questioned from here on out. We may be playing bad right now, but that would never take away my memories of the franchise.</P>

I think FBomb gave some good advice. You should change your name and account. No one will know.</P>

TheBlueGiant
11-16-2009, 01:30 PM
bump

AmericanRitual
11-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Not sure why I chose to continue bumping this inspirational message but.............bump.

derekunion28
11-16-2009, 04:57 PM
its sorta sad ,people give up on a team way to early in the season, things change quick.......

YATittle1962
11-17-2009, 02:04 AM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2711/speedbump.jpg

shockeyg
11-17-2009, 06:34 AM
BYE

NYGJayPro81
11-17-2009, 03:10 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Please do not refer to my team or my fellow GIANTS Fan brethren as "we" because you are not one of us you fair weather coward

Heres some advice Johnson and Johnson No more Tears shampoo
</P>

CTLadyBlue
11-17-2009, 03:13 PM
its sorta sad ,people give up on a team way to early in the season, things change quick.......</P>

If you read his first post, you'll see that he was only kidding - he's not going anywhere.</P>

</P>

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-17-2009, 03:16 PM
its sorta sad ,people give up on a team way to early in the season, things change quick.......</p>

If you read his first post, you'll see that he was only kidding - he's not going anywhere.</p>

</p>

He edited it after he started getting flamed. A lot of people have reposted his original post.

This is merely a nice little memorial on taking a step back, breathing, and acting like an adult.

GMENAGAIN
11-17-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm sure that the guy already has a new screen name.

YATittle1962
11-17-2009, 03:36 PM
His original post starting this thread before he went back and edited it after getting so much flack!

From: GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT: <font color="#000000" size="5">

Until the OC, DC, secondary, special teams are restructures/gone, goodbye. </font>
<font color="#ffff00" size="5">
This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect. </font>

<font color="#000000" size="5">I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese. </font>

<font color="#ffff00" size="5">Go</font><font size="5"> STEELERS</font>

pino
11-17-2009, 04:29 PM
I swear if my boy ever said something similar to me because of a bad stretch of games I would put his *** through the wringer. I don't raise sore losers. We put our chin up, our colors on, and our chest out with pride.</P>

This is a franchise that has a lot of pride, a lot of history, and a lot of respect, and I was a fan through all three Super Bowls, and I was a fan through the bad years too (the 90's for me). I have a lot of respect for my senior fans that had to put up with the longest drought, and still be fans. For me, the Super Bowl trophies were for them more than any other fan.</P>

giantsd fan
11-17-2009, 05:30 PM
bumpity bump bump

JerseyGiant21
11-17-2009, 06:23 PM
I wonder if he made the same proclamation on the Steelers message board after the Steelers lost on Sunday.

Bump!

TheBlueGiant
11-17-2009, 06:35 PM
Bump

TynesCarney
11-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Steelers for their 7th superbowl title.</p>

NYG with another let down. </p>

</p>

-Disgusted giants fan. </p>

</p>

Your a ****ing idiot for not editing this. lol</p>

<font size="5">This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.

</font><font color="#ffff00">
<font size="5">This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect. </font></font>

<font color="#000000" size="5">I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese. </font>

<font color="#ffff00" size="5">Go</font><font size="5"> STEELERS</font></p>

</p>

TheBlueGiant
11-17-2009, 07:25 PM
This is just a Bump in the road don't give up fool!

embeshAtYa
11-17-2009, 10:11 PM
If we loose this weekend?

embeshAtYa
11-17-2009, 10:12 PM
i will be yellin next weekend for the GeeeeMen

fourth&forever
11-17-2009, 10:15 PM
lose

ShockeyShow
11-17-2009, 10:52 PM
We will win this week, no doubt about it

TheBlueGiant
11-18-2009, 10:57 AM
bump

GiantsVSNFL
11-18-2009, 01:43 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial>This is the perfect post….for me to poop on! BUMP!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>

UK-Giantsfan
11-18-2009, 02:10 PM
has he gone yet ?

Slasher
11-18-2009, 02:47 PM
Unfortunately not. A true fan would never even JOKE about quitting on his team, yet alone announce it to the public. Go root for the Steelers you part timer!

TheBlueGiant
11-18-2009, 05:35 PM
bump</P>

GIANTSACK
11-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Bump the ******bag outa here

ny06
11-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Looks like this thread will NEVER die lol

YATittle1962
11-19-2009, 12:22 AM
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6685/stayingalive.jpg

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-19-2009, 12:50 AM
when a problem comes along

you must bump it

Kase-1
11-19-2009, 12:56 AM
So whatta ya think his new user name is ....

TheBlueGiant
11-19-2009, 02:06 PM
So whatta ya think his new user name is ....
</P>

The Big blue<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>Bump</FONT></P>

GiantsVSNFL
11-19-2009, 03:27 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial>My Outlook Calendar told me it’s time to BUMP this thing. </FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial>Same time Friday? </FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial>Alllllllllllllrighty then…<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>

UK-Giantsfan
11-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Mr Bump

Giantsfan241
11-20-2009, 12:18 AM
Bump.

GMENAGAIN
11-20-2009, 07:05 AM
His original post starting this thread before he went back and edited it after getting so much flack!

From: GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT: <font color="#000000" size="5">

Until the OC, DC, secondary, special teams are restructures/gone, goodbye. </font>
<font color="#ffff00" size="5">
This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect. </font>

<font color="#ffff00" size="5">Go</font><font size="5"> STEELERS</font>

bump

JerseyGiant21
11-20-2009, 07:43 AM
Since he is a Steelers fan now.....

http://www.thekardiackid.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/SteelersFan-400x300.jpg

Bump!

Manning2Shock803
11-20-2009, 07:46 AM

Bump!
</P>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa</P>

TuckYou
11-20-2009, 10:39 AM
This is easily a bandwagon fan. Started watching probably the 06, maybe 07 season. Jumped on truely in 08 after the superbowl win. Now cant take a few bad losses. </P>

Ive been a fan since the 80s, and went through the pain of the 90s and 2001-02-03-04. Now we are trying for our 5th straight playoff appearence and hit a bump in the road and the bandwagon starts to spill. Pathetic.</P>

Go giants. </P>

</P>

Slasher
11-20-2009, 04:55 PM
TO THE TOP!

Joe Morrison
11-20-2009, 05:01 PM
What do the GMEN do if Carr decides to leave?

Michael Vick?

TheBlueGiant
11-20-2009, 07:19 PM
I think the creator of this thread was the one and only Ray Handley</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>Bump</FONT></P>

Hatetank
11-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Jesus Christ kill this thread already, poor ****er is probably floating down a river near by... I, as we all do, love piling on in a one-sided argument, a high school 40 on 1 asskicking, and as far as this one's going... an anal gang rape, but enough is enough huh?

Kase-1
11-21-2009, 02:29 AM

Bump!
</p>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa</p>I mean there are Fat Girls that have a pretty face but that cvm dumpster pant load was a straight up DOG!!!!

EWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1Uca7XvwgGM1OM:http://thizzbayzfinestmcz.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/e40_1.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thizzbayzfinestmcz.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/e40_1.jpg&amp;imgrefurl=http://thizzbayzfinestmcz.tripod.com/id2.html&amp;usg=__WrnfWMEyudjSdxLEhJuXsWMt5u4=&amp;h=400&amp; w=315&amp;sz=31&amp;hl=en&amp;start=12&amp;tbnid=1Uca7XvwgGM1OM:&amp;t bnh=124&amp;tbnw=98&amp;prev=/images%3Fq%3De40%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den)
E40liscious

NYG 5
11-21-2009, 03:02 AM

Bump!
</P>

</P>

lol its been years since i've seen this but the girl in the hat always looks cute.</P>

</P>

too bad its a ****in STEELERS hat</P>

TheBlueGiant
11-21-2009, 06:25 AM
bump

tikiandphil
11-21-2009, 03:59 PM
</P>

Wait... isn't that the girl that was doing ESPN'SSteve Phillips ???</P>

</P>

Jint Fan 73
11-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Jesus Christ kill this thread already, poor ****er is probably floating down a river near by...

lucky for him he has three rivers to choose from

get it?

three river stadium?

hello...is this this on?

GIANTSFAN148
11-21-2009, 08:50 PM
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

krygny
11-21-2009, 11:03 PM
I haven't been paying much attention to this thread because the whole BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP thing got galactically stupid after a few days. I don't really know where we are now but I can only assume the stupidity has exceeded the bounds of the observable Universe.

So, the only thing left is this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI).

Beelzeboss
11-21-2009, 11:43 PM
I haven't been paying much attention to this thread because the whole BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP thing got galactically stupid after a few days. I don't really know where we are now but I can only assume the stupidity has exceeded the bounds of the observable Universe.

you sly dog you!

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-22-2009, 03:31 AM
Once ther was this bump who got into an accident and couldnt come back to school
and when the thread finally came back ,
its fail had turned from normal into epic
the poster said it was from
the thread failed, soooo hard,

mmm mmm mmm mm

BklynBlue
11-22-2009, 07:49 AM
Two blondes walk into a building...you would think one of them would have seen it!

Hostetler
11-22-2009, 08:01 AM

I cry foul!!!!! - That should be banned from all internets.

Joe Morrison
11-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Why isn't this thread Dead and Gone?