PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Bowe

NYGfanSTRICK
10-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Should I just drop the bum or should I rough through it? I am convinced that he is impossible to trade at this point and is now hurt so I think it's about time to suck it up he was a ****ty pick and I will pick up another WR off waivers

gmen0820
10-28-2013, 09:55 PM
I recently traded Bowe and L. Bell for Colston and Spiller. I like Colston's chances of turning it around more than Bowe's.

NYGfanSTRICK
10-28-2013, 10:01 PM
I like that trade. Pieces I could package Bowe with are McFadden, Nicks, Spiller. I don't know who would take him. I have been trying for ages. I am going to have to start him this week because Nicks, Blackmon, Megatron are all on bye weeks. I might try to swing something like Bowe and McFadden for a similar deal you got. McFadden has been playing very well when healthy

Flip Empty
10-28-2013, 11:15 PM
If you can get something for him, great, otherwise, cut the bum. Just get him off your roster.

titwio
10-28-2013, 11:29 PM
I dropped Bowe off my bench along with Steve Smith for Jarrett Boykin and Keenen Allen.

No regrets.

Flip Empty
10-28-2013, 11:33 PM
I dropped Bowe off my bench along with Steve Smith for Jarrett Boykin and Keenen Allen.

No regrets.

Nice, names have no value when they're riding your bench. I think Allen can be a top 10 guy the rest of the way.

NYGfanSTRICK
10-28-2013, 11:34 PM

No regrets.

two solid pickups for sure. I think I might drop for Marvin Jones. I know he wont touch the performance he had this week but Dalton is playing lights out and the #2 in that offense is better than Bowe any day at this point.

I offered Bowe and McFadden for Stacy and Amendola. Pretty even trade I think. Hopefully it goes through

titwio
10-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Nice, names have no value when they're riding your bench. I think Allen can be a top 10 guy the rest of the way.

I like him. Keenen has emerged as the number one target for Rivers and had three straight games with a TD and about 100 yards receiving. He's been my secret "flex" weapon.

titwio
10-28-2013, 11:38 PM
two solid pickups for sure. I think I might drop for Marvin Jones. I know he wont touch the performance he had this week but Dalton is playing lights out and the #2 in that offense is better than Bowe any day at this point.

I offered Bowe and McFadden for Stacy and Amendola. Pretty even trade I think. Hopefully it goes through

If Amendola stays healthy it'll be worth it.

NYGfanSTRICK
10-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Agreed. I mean Stacy is a little worse than McFadden when DMc is healthy. Bowe <<<< Amendola when Danny is healthy. If not I might do something like McFadden and Bowe for someone like Keenan Allen or something.