PDA

View Full Version : Prayers.

stormin normand
01-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Please say a prayer for my wife.
She passed on Newyears day, after a nearly 5 year long battle with metastatic breast cancer.

We had a beautiful service today with a dove release at the conclusion.
I hope she is smiling knowing how many people truly cared for her.

What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in death.

jjj45
01-07-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

I lost my Grandmother to cancer as well.

frantlj
01-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Prayers go out to you and your family and know she is at peace now.

Rudyy
01-07-2012, 12:55 AM
My prayers are with you and your family. I am so terribly sorry. May she rest in peace.

BornLegend
01-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Sending my condolences.

mommy2dylan
01-07-2012, 12:57 AM
My deepest sympathy for your loss ... May you find the stregnth to endure the coming days, weeks, months and years ........

GiantWarfare
01-07-2012, 01:10 AM
My deepest sympathies man...

I send my condolences to you and your/her family

byron
01-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Truly sorry Norm... lost my Dad to the cancer...may she rest in peace

Spizi
01-07-2012, 02:04 AM
She passed on Newyears day, after a nearly 5 year long battle with metastatic breast cancer.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

One of my friends just died in a car accident and my dog just died too. Life is so fragile :(

miked1958
01-07-2012, 02:06 AM

Wow, sorry to here she and your family had to go through that for five long years.
Sad days for u to adjust without her. Praying for u to take a day at a time and that people around u will encourage you day by day.

Was she young and do u have kids to raise on your own to?

I know this is real life and nothing will make this right or change what happened and what u have been through..

But here's hoping the giants get a big win again for you this Sunday if only to brighten your day for a few hours.

MikeIsaGiant
01-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Sorry for your loss, my condolences!

miked1958
01-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Sorry again for your loss. My dad passed away right in the middle of the giants 07 playoff run. He went to be with the Lord on jan 19 th of that year.

Guys on here were very helpful to me in that time. My dad was a huge giants fan and would have loved to see them win it all the way they did. In a way we all felt he was up there pulling some Devine intervention. Especially the FG in OT that was heading wide right and it seemed something nudged it back left and through the uprights. And then who can forget them Eli/tyree play...
Anyway the guys on here helped alot with their posts and threads. And special thanks to Bansaw who did a sig on here that I copied and framed for the funeral.. It was awesome.

We all will keep your family in our prayers

Rich4114
01-07-2012, 02:31 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong and know God is watching out for her.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-07-2012, 02:57 AM
God bless brother, she's at peace watching over you now.

She's with God & there isn't a better place to be if she can't be by your side.

She will always be with you my man.

G-Men Surg.
01-07-2012, 03:11 AM
My prayers go out for you and your loved ones. I truly sorry for your lose. Keep strong bro !

stormin normand
01-07-2012, 03:21 AM
Thanks all for your kind words.
She went peacefully in her sleep.
Hospital stay had become routine for the both of us.
I never imagined I wouldn't be taking her back home this time.
I'm a 3 time survivor and she was strong as hell and twice as stubborn... ya gotta be.

If I can pass some thing on it is to remember that no one is prommissed a tomorrow.
Choose your words and actions well especially when dealing with loved ones.

No one is promissed a tomorrow but we are guaranteed an eternity she is in heaven and what better place to be than with Jesus.
Still it is painful.
Thans to all.

miked1958
01-07-2012, 03:37 AM
I'm a 3 time survivor and she was strong as hell and twice as stubborn... ya gotta be.

If I can pass some thing on it is to remember that no one is prommissed a tomorrow.

No one is promissed a tomorrow but we are guaranteed an eternity she is in heaven and what better place to be than with Jesus.
Still it is painful.
Thans to all.
Well said. And it's so true!

NYG4lifeNYK
01-07-2012, 03:39 AM

Still it is painful.
Thans to all.

Amen brother [B]

hopefully the Giants can bring some happiness into your life this Sunday

GMenNY21
01-07-2012, 03:45 AM

Still it is painful.
Thans to all.God bless you & your wife .May she rest in peace.

tikiandphil
01-07-2012, 03:46 AM

What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in
death.

My heart hurts for you sir. My prayers are with you and your wife.

Giantz4Life
01-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Truly deeply sorry to hear of your terrible loss. I hope you can find peace and know that she is at peace as well.

I don't know you obviously but that doesn't mean I can't offer sincere condolences.

Stay strong my brother.

Matt

egyptian420
01-07-2012, 06:23 AM
My prayers go out to you bro, my dad died of cancer as well 2 years ago.

I'll never forget coming back from his funeral and watching us play against the Vikings, which just made me feel worst because we got totally blown out and Favre ran up the score on us.

BigBlueOnes
01-07-2012, 09:23 AM
My prayers are with you at this difficult time. I'm sorry for your loss.

jomo
01-07-2012, 09:38 AM
So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers and thesame from the entire Giants communityare with you. She will always be with you.

poppa smurph
01-07-2012, 09:43 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. </P>

Be strong for your family and yourself, and you will undoubtley honour her by carrying on how she would want you to.</P>

Be safe and God bless...</P>

gfd_2
01-07-2012, 09:47 AM
sorry to hear of you loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

chasjay
01-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Peace to her, with understanding and acceptance for you and the others mourning her loss.

sideline sneek
01-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Truly sorry for your loss. Know that she is with God and at peace. At timeswe all take for granted the ones we love most, however, our thoughts and actions for our loved ones far outweigh the little "forgets" we all encounter. We are human. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.</P>

GameTime
01-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Thanks all for your kind words. She went peacefully in her sleep. Hospital stay had become routine for the both of us. I never imagined I wouldn't be taking her back home this time. I'm a 3 time survivor and she was strong as hell and twice as stubborn... ya gotta be. If I can pass some thing on it is to remember that no one is prommissed a tomorrow. Choose your words and actions well especially when dealing with loved ones. No one is promissed a tomorrow but we are guaranteed an eternity she is in heaven and what better place to be than with Jesus. Still it is painful. Thans to all.</P>

Peace to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers are going out.</P>

</P>

BornBrooklyn
01-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Deepest condolences to you & your family amidst your loss...

mfraykor
01-07-2012, 10:53 AM
words can not express how sorry I am for your loss..... my thoughts are with you during this time.

a50yrfan
01-07-2012, 11:08 AM
I pray to the lord that she will be granted eternal life.

YATittle1962
01-07-2012, 11:36 AM
my thoughts are with you my brother

she is not struggling anymore

losing someone we love is the hardest thing we will ever have to do

stay positive my man...you have about a thousand shoulders to lean on here

we always have your back

and so does she

jomo
01-07-2012, 11:44 AM
my thoughts are with you my brother she is not struggling anymore losing someone we love is the hardest thing we will ever have to do stay positive my man...you have about a thousand shoulders to lean on here we always have your back and so does sheHuge +1, if I could find the perfect words to express how I feel, these would be them.

manning to shockey
01-07-2012, 12:05 PM
My prayers go out to you and your family. Sorry for your lose.

keyofgmen
01-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Peace to you brother.

Roosevelt
01-07-2012, 12:21 PM
So sorry for your loss.

FBomb
01-07-2012, 12:29 PM
I am not a praying man, but I send my deepestcondolences and much Karma your way. She no longer suffers from her ailment, but the effects of it live on in you and your family. I wish you the ability to be happy again.

TroyArcher
01-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Sorry for your loss. Cancer has taken too many lives.

giantsforce
01-07-2012, 03:18 PM

What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in death.May she rest in peace. Sorry for your loss.

DownWitJPP
01-07-2012, 03:45 PM
sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family

NYSPORTS
01-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Deepest sympathies.

dinz
01-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Please say a prayer for my wife. She passed on Newyears day, after a nearly 5 year long battle with metastatic breast cancer. We had a beautiful service today with a dove release at the conclusion. I hope she is smiling knowing how many people truly cared for her. What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in death.So sorry Norman, i had a friend in high school, i called him Stormin Norman.. a good guy... may u find some peace.. dinz

dinz
01-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Please say a prayer for my wife. She passed on Newyears day, after a nearly 5 year long battle with metastatic breast cancer. We had a beautiful service today with a dove release at the conclusion. I hope she is smiling knowing how many people truly cared for her. What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in death.So sorry Norman, i had a friend in high school, i called him Stormin Norman.. a good guy... may u find some peace.. dinz

Mr Excitement
01-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Im very sorry for your loss...I lost my Dad and a few others to that God awful disease...My prayers are with you. Just know she is no longer suffering and in a much better place now.

BigBlue1971
01-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Please say a prayer for my wife. She passed on Newyears day, after a nearly 5 year long battle with metastatic breast cancer. We had a beautiful service today with a dove release at the conclusion. I hope she is smiling knowing how many people truly cared for her. What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in death.</P>

</P>

our prayers are with you and your family stormin!</P>

keep the faith and God bless you and your family.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Go Giants!</FONT></P>

bodsbymike
01-07-2012, 06:29 PM
May God comfort you and your loved ones through your time of grieving. God bless!

daynemustgo
01-07-2012, 06:58 PM
May she rest in peace

GMENAGAIN
01-07-2012, 07:08 PM
My deepest condolences. You and your family are in my prayers . . . . .

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-07-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It must take great strength to deal with what your dealing with right now.

rebelfan1966
01-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent your way...</P>

</P>

Antwuan
01-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Sending my condolences.

NewCoachPlz
01-08-2012, 01:22 AM
I said a prayer for the both of you. I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray you find peace within. Know that your wife is no longer suffering. God has made a beautiful room for her in which to live. The best thing about it is you will see her again. Stay strong and God bless.

true2thenyg
01-08-2012, 01:59 AM
My prayers have been said for you I am sorry for your loss this must be a real difficult time for you.May the G-Men take it to the house for your wife . Amen. God bless

CruzMissle
01-08-2012, 11:14 PM
So happy that the Giants got this win because I know it had to bring a little bit of happiness to Stormin this Sunday.

Stay strong!!!

stormin normand
01-08-2012, 11:51 PM
my thoughts are with you my brother she is not struggling anymore losing someone we love is the hardest thing we will ever have to do stay positive my man...you have about a thousand shoulders to lean on here we always have your back and so does sheHuge +1, if I could find the perfect words to express how I feel, these would be them.

Thank you so much

stormin normand
01-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Thank you to all my brothers and sisters here.
Reading your kind thoughts is bringing me much peace.

I wa sactually able to make it into town and watch the game at our watering hole.

A good friend spent saturday night with me just talking and listening with me, and help me make it in.

Good friends and the outpouring of kind words is truly helping me.

God bless you all

JJC7301
01-08-2012, 11:57 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

bearbryant
01-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Our love and prayers are with you and your family, brother!!!

sligoker
01-09-2012, 01:09 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will say a prayer for you this week and light a candle for your wife.

BigBlue2010
01-09-2012, 01:19 AM
May you both find peace.

zimonami
01-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Just saw this. I'm so sorry. I lost my wife of 42 years the day after Thanksgiving, 2 years ago. She battled lung and then brain cancer for 2.5 yrs. I understand what you've been thru. Know that you are in my heart.