PDA

View Full Version : JPP quote

jjj45
01-07-2012, 12:44 AM
<font size="4">"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

<font size="2">I am so pumped. lets do this!</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
</font>

Rudyy
01-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Sounds like they are ready to make a deep playoff run!

G-Men Surg.
01-07-2012, 01:23 AM
I love his attitude and demeanor. I know alot of the young guys on this team don't really grasp the importance and the significance of being in the playoffs but that being said I love Big Blue's veteran presence, they for sure are getting the message across to them, the opportunity that lie ahead and the chance to make something special. I'm very excited and can't wait to see them in action.

miked1958
01-07-2012, 01:58 AM
When given the Ds stat line for the Dallas game with the six sacks, the knock downs, the tackles for losses, the turnovers, etc. JPP said that's nothing!!., wait till u see what we do this week!!!

I'd say he is ALL IN!!!

VBGiantsFan
01-07-2012, 02:14 AM
<font size="4">"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

<font size="3">
</font>
</font>

I like his excitement, but JPP's used of question marks, commas, and copulas is lacking.

jjj45
01-07-2012, 02:21 AM

<font size="3">
</font>
</font>

I like his excitement, but JPP's used of question marks, commas, and copulas is lacking.As long as he kills quarterbacks, I think I can forgive his lack of punctuation.

shotcalla39
01-07-2012, 02:30 AM
We k.ow he will be a beast let's hope the others show up

miked1958
01-07-2012, 03:39 AM
We k.ow he will be a beast let's hope the others show up
This

Firenugget
01-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Quote from where?

rcrane082985
01-07-2012, 08:34 AM

<font size="3">
</font>
</font>

I like his excitement, but JPP's used of question marks, commas, and copulas is lacking.

use*...and im glad he doesn't know what a copula is. I sure as hell don't.

jomo
01-07-2012, 09:07 AM
<FONT size=4>"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

<FONT size=2>I am so pumped. lets do this!</FONT>
<FONT size=3>
</FONT>
</FONT>........and while we are at it, let's play like a bunch of crazed dogs and have some fun!</P>

I don't know about you but I am ready boys and girls. Go Blue!!!</P>

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb5SD3Ge00AT0-f0GSVB-9eTNmSuYstUxYi5gHBxC5HBwsgtY6dA</P>

fletch842
01-07-2012, 11:36 AM
<FONT size=4>"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

<FONT size=3>
</FONT>
</FONT>........and while we are at it, let's play like a bunch of crazed dogs and have some fun!</P>

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb5SD3Ge00AT0-f0GSVB-9eTNmSuYstUxYi5gHBxC5HBwsgtY6dA</P>
1pm, tomorrow can't come soon enough !!

blueomaha
01-07-2012, 11:58 AM
The NYG can beat any team in the playoffs...even champions have a bad day once in a while....NYG4LIFE...go BLUE.....

zimonami
01-07-2012, 02:55 PM

<font size="3">
</font>
</font>

Hahaha... #1 Rule... if you criticize someone's spelling, grammar, or punctuation, you damned well better get it right yourself

zimonami
01-07-2012, 03:00 PM

<FONT size=3>
</FONT>

Me, too, jomo.. Wish it were today. Let's hope they come out with even half of LT's spirit. If they are flying to the ball, with effort and attitude, we'll be OK

keyofgmen
01-07-2012, 03:00 PM

<font size="3">
</font>
</font>

Hahaha... #1 Rule... if you criticize someone's spelling, grammar, or punctuation, you damned well better get it right yourself

Love it Zim! HAHA!

jjj45
01-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote from where?
from JPP's twitter, but I felt lame posting all that rigamarole that comes with twitter. So I just posted the pure quote.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-07-2012, 07:30 PM

<FONT size=3>
</FONT>
</FONT> I like his excitement, but JPP's used of question marks, commas, and copulas is lacking.Do you know where he is from??? Might let his excitement take him back to where he grew up and let his native form of speaking take over. No big deal when you have a 7ft 2in wingspan and playing balls to the wall!!!!

Danny1024
01-07-2012, 07:58 PM
LOL I love this kid