PDA

View Full Version : Cruz turns down 'Dancing With The Stars'

VBGiantsFan
01-07-2012, 01:59 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/10523/cruz-turns-down-dancing-with-the-stars

Victor Cruz may do his famous "Silk City Salsa" if he scores a touchdown in Sunday's NFC wild-card playoff game against Atlanta, but he won't be "Dancing With The Stars."

Cruz's agent received an official letter two days ago, asking the Giants wide receiver to participate in the hit television show. Cruz turned down the invitation.

"I just wanna be focused on football and what's to come," Cruz said Friday. "I'm just not at the point in my career where I feel like I need to do that."

Cruz, 25, didn't rule out participating in the future.

"Maybe in a couple years down the line, if it ever comes back up," he said.

Cruz was asked how he thought he'd do.

"I think I'd be all right," he said. "Anytime you gotta practice 20 hours a week for it, you should be able to do pretty good."

Can he do any other dances besides the salsa?

"I got a little bit of rhythm," Cruz said. "I don't know how good Id be at the tango or something like that, but if I was to do it, I think I'd be all right."

Cruz set the Giants' single-season record with 1,536 receiving yards this season. He hauled in 82 receptions and scored nine touchdowns.

Victor Cruz is the anti Santonio Holmes and Plaxico Burress...I want him signed for life NOW!

miked1958
01-07-2012, 02:16 AM
He can dance under the stars when he does that now famous Salsa Dance 3 or 4 times on Feb 5th... Lol

CruzMissle
01-07-2012, 02:20 AM
thank goodness