PDA

View Full Version : I'm cool with Reby Sky and all (her and I post back and forth on Facebook) but..

Hell_Rell
11-20-2009, 07:56 PM
does she REALLY need a pinned thread talking about how she's a celebrity and how people made perverted comments about her being on the Howard Stern show?

There's a lot of people who have been ridiculed on this site, you don't see threads getting pinned about them on here. What makes her different from the rest of us?

Kinda stupid on the mods part to do that. Just delete the posts, or post in the thread telling the people to keep it clean and respect other people's feelings. Do we REALLY need this thread to be pinned or something? We get it, she's attractive and is a Giants fan, it's not the first time this has happened on planet Earth.

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-20-2009, 08:05 PM
well since there was already a huge thread on her that was immature, worthless, and pathetic, which was just deleted, one also on the boards now, and you making this third one even after the pinned thread.

Yes, yes their should be.

I mean im just saying this in general, not to anyone specific, but some people are just dense i guess.

deejaylewlew
11-20-2009, 08:15 PM
... its the internet, if someone says things you don't agree with or which you think are in bad taste we all have the luxury of walking away from the computer.. or simply just stop reading it. Lets not cater to anyone based on looks or stature..

sooo instead of bashing the original poster for making this thread, you should think back at a time when someone flamed you on this board... where were the mods at?

jcgiants10
11-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I don't see why so many people hate on such a beautiful girl like her. I'm not gonna diss a girl when she doesn't know something about football. Just like i hope they dont diss me when i don't know something about fashion.

slipknottin
11-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Who gives a crap about Reby Sky.

deejaylewlew
11-20-2009, 08:26 PM
I don't see why so many people hate on such a beautiful girl like her. I'm not gonna diss a girl when she doesn't know something about football. Just like i hope they dont diss me when i don't know something about* fashion.

really.. consider editing your post, you basically said she shouldn't know football because shes a girl.

and you say your not gonna diss her?

Out of Exile
11-20-2009, 08:39 PM
I bet you exchanging messages with her on FB is the story of your life.

jcgiants10
11-20-2009, 10:16 PM
I don't see why so many people hate on such a beautiful girl like her. I'm not gonna diss a girl when she doesn't know something about football. Just like i hope they dont diss me when i don't know something about fashion. really.. consider editing your post, you basically said she shouldn't know football because shes a girl. and you say your not gonna diss her?</P>

</P>

i said im not gonna hate on her b/c of it like these lowlifes who get caught in useless garbage and like hating on woman appararently. It's sad</P>

Die-Hard
11-20-2009, 10:46 PM
Don't worry about what we're doing. Worry about yourselves and how you're acting on the boards. I didn't see what went down regarding Ms Sky, but if it got to this point, it must have been pretty bad

Grow up, guys. You really are supposed to know better than to act stupid around here

If you have a question or you need to vent to one(or all) of us, send a PM. Thats not a request. We don't need threads like this. If something is deleted, we consider the matter closed, and it's not up to you to re-open it. Send a PM or an email to giantsboards@gmail.com