PDA

View Full Version : Pierce injury is quite serious

NYGDoctorMorbius
11-20-2009, 10:38 PM
<DIV>What concerns me about this news, being a physician, is the "sidelined indefinitely" portion of the news. This cervical disc bulge, as well as his symptoms, must be quite significant to warrant such a status. And what you fear is a repeated trauma to the neck to cause a full-blown disc hernation with nerve root compression to the point of intractable pain and loss of function. This sucks. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I think Blackburn will do a fine job aligning the D. Hopefully Goff and Sintin can pick up the slack.</DIV>

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-20-2009, 10:42 PM
sooo he can just rub some Tussin on it and be okay

NYGDoctorMorbius
11-20-2009, 10:44 PM
<DIV>
</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Mr. Rock, I wish it was that simple [:)]</DIV>

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-20-2009, 10:47 PM
<div>
</div>
<div></div>
<div>Mr. Rock, I wish it was that simple [:)]</div>

Damn Doc
you realize what your saying.
The thought that this injury rises above Tussin level, well thats just too much to bear.

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 10:50 PM
<DIV>What concerns me about this news, being a physician, is the "sidelined indefinitely" portion of the news. This cervical disc bulge, as well as his symptoms, must be quite significant to warrant such a status. And what you fear is a repeated trauma to the neck to cause a full-blown disc hernation with nerve root compression to the point of intractable pain and loss of function. This sucks. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I think Blackburn will do a fine job aligning the D. Hopefully Goff and Sintin can pick up the slack.</DIV>

</P>

Haha. Some of you people are hilarious.</P>

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 10:56 PM
<div>What concerns me about this news, being a physician, is the "sidelined indefinitely" portion of the news. This cervical disc bulge, as well as his symptoms, must be quite significant to warrant such a status. And what you fear is a repeated trauma to the neck to cause a full-blown disc hernation with nerve root compression to the point of intractable pain and loss of function. This sucks. </div>
<div></div>
<div>I think Blackburn will do a fine job aligning the D. Hopefully Goff and Sintin can pick up the slack.</div>

</p>

Haha. Some of you people are hilarious.</p>
Sounds serious, why are you laughing?

I've been wanting to see Goff at MLB since we drafted him, before his injury last year. Goff is seriously smart and was the leader of his D @ prep school and @ Vandy. Didn't think it would be this soon though. Also remember last year when CB had to start for Pierce? He ended up getting the game ball for that game. I have no probs with starting either of them.

If you're reading this AP, best wishes to you and I love your football camp in Compton, CA. We'll be praying for a miracle for you.

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:00 PM
<DIV></DIV>

</P>

I've been wanting to see Goff at MLB since we drafted him, before his injury last year. Goff is seriously smart and was the leader of his D @ prep school and @ Vandy. Didn't think it would be this soon though. Also remember last year when CB had to start for Pierce? He ended up getting the game ball for that game. I have no probs with starting either of them.
</P>

Because if he's a doctor, I'm a nuclear scientist.</P>

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 11:03 PM

</p>

Because if he's a doctor, I'm a nuclear scientist.</p>
Ok, rocket scientist, give us your prognosis then.

slipknottin
11-20-2009, 11:04 PM

Because physicians who use the internet are incredibly rare? Hmmm. Not sure I follow your logic here.

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:04 PM

Because physicians who use the internet are incredibly rare? Hmmm. Not sure I follow your logic here.</P>

The way he's talking. Physicians don't try that hard.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:06 PM

</P>

</P>

I already gave it: some of you are hilarious.</P>

slipknottin
11-20-2009, 11:07 PM
The way he's talking.* Physicians don't try that hard.</P>

So you can tell by reading how much effort he put into his post?

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:08 PM
The way he's talking. Physicians don't try that hard.

</P>

So you can tell by reading how much effort he put into his post?</P>

Yup.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:08 PM

</P>

And the fact that he just used a bunch of complicated language to state the obvious and basically say nothing whatsoever.</P>

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 11:14 PM

</p>

</p>

I already gave it: some of you are hilarious.</p>
Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that a prognosis deals with a FUTURE outlook and is not your CURRENT opinion of your current MB mates. Obviously, if you can't understand that; you can't understand the sound prognosis given above. A prognosis has to be based on solid reasoning which is all the OP did while you did not.

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:15 PM

</P>

</P>

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that a prognosis deals with a FUTURE outlook and is not your CURRENT opinion of your current MB mates. Obviously, if you can't understand that; you can't understandthe sound prognosis given above. A prognosis has to be based on solid reasoning which is all the OP did.
</P>

Just what on earth are you talking about? Do you even know?</P>

YATittle1962
11-20-2009, 11:18 PM
The way he's talking.* Physicians don't try that hard.

</P>

And the fact that he just used a bunch of complicated language to state the obvious and basically say nothing whatsoever.</P>

wheres the complicated language?

its pretty to the point

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:20 PM

</P>

</P>

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that a prognosis deals with a FUTURE outlook and is not your CURRENT opinion of your current MB mates. Obviously, if you can't understand that; you can't understandthe sound prognosis given above. A prognosis has to be based on solid reasoning which is all the OP did.
</P>

</P>

His "prognosis" was based off the Giants official statement thatPierce will be sidelined indefinitely. Then, he used a bunch of unnecessary medical terminology to state that if Pierce were to receive more trauma to his neck, he could injure it further. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROGNOSIS.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:22 PM

</P>

wheres the complicated language? its pretty to the point</P>

Are you guys kidding me? I mean, seriously. Get it together men. He said what caused him the most concern was that the Giants said he would be sidelined indefinitely. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXPERT MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE.</P>

NYGDoctorMorbius
11-20-2009, 11:22 PM

</P>

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I am a doctor. What would you like me to discuss to prove that I am a physician? Renal artery stenosis, pulmonary capillary wedge pressures, chronic myelogenous leukemia, anthracosis, tropical sprue, etc?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>What I am saying is that for the medical staff to give him an indefinite status means that his cerivcal disc bulge is bordering on partial and/or complete herniation of the nucleus pulposis inside his cervical disc to the point of causing severe pressure on cervical nerve roots. If that is the case then pain can become unbearable and pressure on said nerve roots can lead to neuromuscular impairment.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Like I said, this injury to Pierce is quite serious and I hope that the rest of the linebacking corps can pick up the slack for a guy who has done an above average job.</DIV>

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 11:23 PM

</p>

</p>

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that a prognosis deals with a FUTURE outlook and is not your CURRENT opinion of your current MB mates. Obviously, if you can't understand that; you can't understandthe sound prognosis given above. A prognosis has to be based on solid reasoning which is all the OP did and you did not.
</p>

Just what on earth are you talking about? Do you even know?</p>
To spell it out for you, "genius": The OP has more credibility than someone who doesn't even know what the term prognosis means or what it entails as evidenced by your response. Moreover, on a related AP thread, the OP's prognosis is backed up unanimously by support from those who have suffered AP's fate. Are you willing to put your money where you mouth is? Say a little bet on when AP plays a game again? Over or under?

NYGDoctorMorbius
11-20-2009, 11:26 PM

Because physicians who use the internet are incredibly rare? Hmmm. Not sure I follow your logic here.</P>

The way he's talking. Physicians don't try that hard.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>BTW..I do not understand your perspective on this statement at all.</DIV>

YATittle1962
11-20-2009, 11:28 PM
The way he's talking.* Physicians don't try that hard.

</P>

wheres the complicated language? its pretty to the point</P>

Are you guys kidding me?* I mean, seriously. Get it together men.* He said what caused him the most concern was that the Giants said he would be sidelined indefinitely.* THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXPERT MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE.</P>

envy is a *****

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:29 PM

</P>

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I am a doctor. What would you like me to discuss to prove that I am a physician? Renal artery stenosis, pulmonary capillary wedge pressures, chronic myelogenous leukemia, anthracosis, tropical sprue, etc?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>What I am saying is that for the medical staff to give him an indefinite status means that his cerivcal disc bulge is bordering on partial and/or complete herniation of the nucleus pulposis inside his cervical disc to the point of causing severe pressure on cervical nerve roots. If that is the case then pain can become unbearable and pressure on said nerve roots can lead to neuromuscular impairment.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Like I said, this injury to Pierce is quite serious and I hope that the rest of the linebacking corps can pick up the slack for a guy who has done an above average job.</DIV>

</P>

Yeah, took you a while to respond there. Looking up more medical terminology, were you? What's supine? What's pronation? What are barium enemas used for? What are the bones on the top of the top of the finger? What are the different sections of the spine? How many vertebrae are within each section? What are the different projections for an x-ray? </P>

Give it a rest.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:30 PM

</P>

</P>

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that a prognosis deals with a FUTURE outlook and is not your CURRENT opinion of your current MB mates. Obviously, if you can't understand that; you can't understandthe sound prognosis given above. A prognosis has to be based on solid reasoning which is all the OP did and you did not.
</P>

To spell it out for you, "genius": The OP has more credibility than someone who doesn't even know what the term prognosis means or what it entails as evidenced by your response. Moreover, on a related AP thread, the OP's prognosis is backed up unanimously by support from those who have suffered AP's fate. Are you willing to put your money where you mouth is? Say a little bet on when AP plays a game again? Over or under?
</P>

Alright, where the hell was it indicated that I don't know what prognosis means? Again, what the hell are you talking about man? So far out of left field. Stay out of this. My goodness.</P>

slipknottin
11-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Yeah, took you a while to respond there.* Looking up more medical terminology, were you?* What's supine?* What's pronation?* What are barium enemas used for?* What are the bones on the top of the top of the finger?* What are the different sections of the spine?* How many vertebrae are within each section?* What are the different projections for an x-ray?* </P>

Give it a rest.</P>

This is the stupidest thread ever. Who gives a crap if the guy is a physician or not? Christ.

You act like the guy lied to give himself the most badass job in the world. Who lies about being a physician? LOL

Maybe if the guy said he was a rocket scientist or SFOD or something you can throw a hissy fit about it, but a physician?

Calm down there sherlock.

And Im not in any way insulting physicians.

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 11:32 PM
envy is a *****

Lol.

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:33 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Wow. I just read this for a second time. So I have to say this for a second time....WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN? Where, on God's green earth, does it say I was questioning his painfully obvious "prognosis"? I was questioning the fact that he's a doctor, judging by how he just made one of the most obvious and totally unnecessary statements a doctor could make. You scare me man, you scare me.</P>

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 11:35 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Alright, where the hell was it indicated that I don't know what prognosis means? Again, what the hell are you talking about man? So far out of left field. Stay out of this. My goodness.</p>

I asked you what your prognosis was. You said and I quote, "I already gave it: some of you are hilarious." That is a prognosis? No, it is a CURRENT opinion about CURRENT people posting on this board. So who do we believe more? You, ignorant of what a prognosis is, or the OP? The OP and I don't care if he's a doc or not, he's got 100% more credibility than you do.

Also, before you run your mouth saying "You scare me, man.." might like to check out who you're talking to.

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Yeah, took you a while to respond there. Looking up more medical terminology, were you? What's supine? What's pronation? What are barium enemas used for? What are the bones on the top of the top of the finger? What are the different sections of the spine? How many vertebrae are within each section? What are the different projections for an x-ray?

</P>

Give it a rest.</P>

This is the stupidest thread ever. Who gives a crap if the guy is a physician or not? Christ. You act like the guy lied to give himself the most badass job in the world. Who lies about being a physician? LOL Maybe if the guy said he was a rocket scientist or SFOD or something you can throw a hissy fit about it, but a physician? Calm down there sherlock. And Im not in any way insulting physicians.</P>

You know, I didn't mean for this to become such a big deal. To me, it's painfully obvious that this is one of those guys who comes onto a message board and tries to pretend he's one of the smartest guys on the planet by calling himself a "physician." I made one comment. And idiocracy ensued. You guys are to blame. Not me. Seriously, get it together.</P>

slipknottin
11-20-2009, 11:37 PM
You know, I didn't mean for this to become such a big deal.* To me, it's painfully obvious that this is one of those guys who comes onto a message board and tries to pretend he's one of the smartest guys on the planet by calling himself a "physician."* I made one comment.* And idiocracy ensued.* You guys are to blame.* Not me.* Seriously, get it together.</P>

You get an iinferiority complex because someone claims to be a physician? Wow.

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:39 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Alright, where the hell was it indicated that I don't know what prognosis means? Again, what the hell are you talking about man? So far out of left field. Stay out of this. My goodness.</P>

I asked you what your prognosis was. You said and I quote, "I already gave it: some of you are hilarious." That is a prognosis? No, it is a CURRENT opinion about CURRENT people posting on this board. So who do we believe more? You or the OP? The OP and I don't care if he's a doc or not, he's got 100% more credibility than you do.
</P>

Jesus Christ. Are you for real? That's what this is about? What a child. That wasn't meant to be taken as a literal statement. Fine, my prognosis is "some of you people will eventually find yourselves to be very hilarious, but not 'ha ha' hilarious." Better? Unbelievable. Move the f on man. Just what are you doing with your life?</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:41 PM
You know, I didn't mean for this to become such a big deal. To me, it's painfully obvious that this is one of those guys who comes onto a message board and tries to pretend he's one of the smartest guys on the planet by calling himself a "physician." I made one comment. And idiocracy ensued. You guys are to blame. Not me. Seriously, get it together.

</P>

You get an iinferiority complex because someone claims to be a physician? Wow.</P>

Inferiority complex? Jesus Christ. I made one statement. It was meant to be one statement. It was obvious to me that he's not a physician, just be pretending to be one. And people like you, for God knows what reason, decided to make a huge deal about it. Wow. This is absolutely amazing. Some of you people.</P>

slipknottin
11-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Inferiority complex?* Jesus Christ.* I made one statement.* It was meant to be one statement.* It was obvious to me that he's not a physician, just be pretending to be one.* And people like you, for God knows what reason, decided to make a huge deal about it.* Wow.* This is absolutely amazing.* Some of you people.</P>

I just dont understand the point of being an internet sherlock because someone says they are a physician. Its not like its an uncommon or incredible job. I mean really.

I just dont see how claiming to be a physician makes one "claim to be the smartest guy on the planet"

When did physicans get the reputation of being the smartest guys on the planet? lol

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:45 PM
My goal was to make one comment and move on with my life. But because of you people....I've spent 30 minutes trying to explain why this guy isn't a physician. I DON'T CARE. It was one of those, "hey, this guy is funny and his discussion posting is funny, let's make a comment, and move onto the next."</P>

Wow is this incredibly ridiculous situation. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:48 PM
Inferiority complex? Jesus Christ. I made one statement. It was meant to be one statement. It was obvious to me that he's not a physician, just be pretending to be one. And people like you, for God knows what reason, decided to make a huge deal about it. Wow. This is absolutely amazing. Some of you people.

</P>

I just dont understand the point of being an internet sherlock because someone says they are a physician. Its not like its an uncommon or incredible job. I mean really.</P>

MOTHER OF PEARL DUDE!!!! Did I say it was an uncommon or incredible job? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Do me a favor and read what he said over, and over, and over again. Until it sinks in that this "physician" really just said nothing. Nothing at all. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.</P>

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 11:49 PM
</p>

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that a prognosis deals with a FUTURE outlook and is not your CURRENT opinion of your current MB mates. Obviously, if you can't understand that; you can't understand the sound prognosis given above. A prognosis has to be based on solid reasoning which is all the OP did and you did not.
</p>

</p>

Alright, where the hell was it indicated that I don't know what prognosis means? Again, what the hell are you talking about man? So far out of left field. Stay out of this. My goodness.</p>

I asked you what your prognosis was. You said and I quote, "I already gave it: some of you are hilarious." That is a prognosis? No, it is a CURRENT opinion about CURRENT people posting on this board. So who do we believe more? You or the OP? The OP and I don't care if he's a doc or not, he's got 100% more credibility than you do.
</p>

Jesus Christ. Are you for real? That's what this is about? What a child. That wasn't meant to be taken as a literal statement. Fine, my prognosis is "some of you people will eventually find yourselves to be very hilarious, but not 'ha ha' hilarious." Better? Unbelievable. Move the f on man. Just what are you doing with your life?</p>
Finally you start to cough up something like a prognosis, since I clued you in. However, you still don't have one. A medical prognosis is more than just a mere statement of a future event. Something the OP had that you do not. Keep working on it. So far you just have an opinion.

I'd ask YOU what YOU are doing with YOUR life? Obviously you're not in medical school nor about to be in this lifetime. While you park yourself on this thread negatively ridiculing your fellow fans, I'm working on some lyrics to send to Pat Hanlon for the Giants locker room bulletin board to positively pump up our team and fans. (See OH, ATLANTA (/forums/thread/1557337.aspx) for more details.)

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:50 PM
And again, internet Sherlock? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKLES THE CLOWN. It was meant to be one comment dude! One comment! I really, really don't care. Fine, he's a physician. I agree. Move on with your life.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:51 PM
</P>

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that a prognosis deals with a FUTURE outlook and is not your CURRENT opinion of your current MB mates. Obviously, if you can't understand that; you can't understand the sound prognosis given above. A prognosis has to be based on solid reasoning which is all the OP did and you did not.
</P>

</P>

</P>

Jesus Christ. Are you for real? That's what this is about? What a child. That wasn't meant to be taken as a literal statement. Fine, my prognosis is "some of you people will eventually find yourselves to be very hilarious, but not 'ha ha' hilarious." Better? Unbelievable. Move the f on man. Just what are you doing with your life?</P>

Finally you start to cough up something like a prognosis, since I clued you in. However, you still don't have one. A medical prognosis is more than just a mere statement of a future event. Something the OP had that you do not. Keep working on it. So far you just have an opinion.

I'd ask YOU what YOU are doing with YOUR life? Obviously you're not in medical school nor about to be in this lifetime. While you park yourself on this thread ridiculing people, I'm working on some lyrics to send to Pat Hanlon for the Giants locker room bulletin board to positively pump up our team and fans. (See OH, ATLANTA (/forums/thread/1557337.aspx) for more details.)
</P>

I really, really do not like you.</P>

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 11:53 PM
I really, really do not like you.</p>

LOL! Finally, you said something that is extremely HILARIOUS!

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:54 PM
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I'd ask YOU what YOU are doing with YOUR life? Obviously you're not in medical school nor about to be in this lifetime. While you park yourself on this thread ridiculing people, I'm working on some lyrics to send to Pat Hanlon for the Giants locker room bulletin board to positively pump up our team and fans. (See OH, ATLANTA (/forums/thread/1557337.aspx) for more details.)
</P>

</P>

I really can't believe that you're still trying to tell me that I don't know what a medical prognosis is. You really have a problem man. </P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:55 PM

</P>

Somebody is definitely going to give it to you sometime in your life.</P>

Blue Sun
11-20-2009, 11:57 PM

</p>

Somebody is definitely going to give it to you sometime in your life.</p>
Give me what? (And, no, I don't have to tell you you don't know what a medical prognosis is...anyone educated reading this thread can see for themselves that you do not.)

Bradshaw=Truth
11-20-2009, 11:59 PM

</P>

Give me what?
</P>

The beating, whether physical or emotional and probably both, of a lifetime.</P>

Blue Sun
11-21-2009, 12:00 AM

</p>

Give me what?
</p>

The beating, whether physical or emotional and probably both, of a lifetime.</p>
Wow. You go around committing domestic violence, beating on women. I think we need the OP doctor back on this thread. You are one sick dude....

GiantGeorge
11-21-2009, 12:21 AM
Well, without the rhetoric, the original point by the Doc was that this is quite serious and he's right. My son got a bulging disc weightlifting in college and he has to be very careful in everything he does. This could end AP's career. I don't think he's a great LB any longer, but I do feel for the guy and wish him the best in his recovery. Having said that, it appears it's time some of the LB's on the roster to start earning their money and proving they deserve a roster spot.</P>

NYGDoctorMorbius
11-21-2009, 12:26 AM
<DIV>What is tragically funny is all this time and writing was wasted by Bansaw=Truth to discredit me as a physician when I really am a doctor. I fail to understand why I would come to the mb claiming to be a doctor - does that really make any sense? The "doctor" has been in my mb name for years - I practice IM in South Jersey for the past 14 years. Thanks to my wife's family I am a season tix holder of the Gmen for 20+ years. I am as devoted a fan as you folks are. I simply offered up a medical opinion, based on my employment, as to the status of AP and it warped out of control.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to all of those who came to my defense. </DIV>

NYGDoctorMorbius
11-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Well, without the rhetoric, the original point by the Doc was that this is quite serious and he's right. My son got a bulging disc weightlifting in college and he has to be very careful in everything he does. This could end AP's career. I don't think he's a great LB any longer, but I do feel for the guy and wish him the best in his recovery. Having said that, it appears it's time some of the LB's on the roster to start earning their money and proving they deserve a roster spot.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Sorry about your son. I recently had a guy who had to be transported by ambulance to the ED from a gym when he collapsed to the floor from a severe lumbar sprain with possible lumbar disc herniation. Not pleasant at all.</DIV>

GiantGeorge
11-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Doc, you don't need to explain yourself. You'll find that the majority of people on the Board will take you at your word. You certainly sound real to me. And, unfortunately, we may have seen the last of AP. I feel for the guy.

Carlosinho
11-21-2009, 12:30 AM
I completely agree with you. AP is not the same MLB that he used to be, and that has been evident for a couple of years now. But that having been said, I certainly hope that he can heal well enough to play sooner than later. I will be curious in seeing how the younger players and defensive coordinators handle the void left. One thing that can be said about AP is that he is a warrior.

GiantGeorge
11-21-2009, 12:32 AM
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Sorry about your son. I recently had a guy who had to be transported by ambulance to the ED from a gym when he collapsed to the floor from a severe lumbar sprain with possible lumbar disc herniation. Not pleasant at all.</DIV>

</P>

Thanks Doc, he's fine, he just has to watch himself. The really unfortunate part of it all is that he was weightlifting for football and the coaches really had no idea what the hell they were doing. That may be a lesson to all parents. Don't assume because someone is a "college coach" that they know what they're doing.</P>

dkyc205
11-21-2009, 12:43 AM

No need to argue with a bojo, who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. </P>

dkyc205
11-21-2009, 12:47 AM

</P>

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

</P>

Hey doc, you don't need to prove anything here on this board. There will always be a jerk like this in every society.</P>

THEMASTER
11-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Yep, this could be career ending if he doesnt respond to treatment....im guessing traction and orthpedic manipulative medicine protocols....last thing anyone wants is a guy to get paralyzed on the field....life is much more than football.....Sintin might have a breakout opportunity he's a gamer.

Section326
11-21-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm not a doctor but I herniated a disc in my back the Saturday before we played Pittsburgh last season. And while I lay here in bed and type this post my back still hurts. My prognosis: We've seen the last of AP this season

shotcalla39
11-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Haha.* Some of you people are hilarious.</P>

</P>

</P>

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that a prognosis deals with a FUTURE outlook and is not your CURRENT opinion of your current MB mates.* Obviously, if you can't understand that; you can't understandthe sound prognosis given above.* A prognosis has to be based on solid reasoning which is all the OP did.
</P>

Just what on earth are you talking about?* Do you even know?</P>

LMFAO post of the day

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:28 AM

</P>

Give me what?
</P>

The beating, whether physical or emotional and probably both, of a lifetime.</P>

Wow. You go around committing domestic violence, beating on women. I think we need the OP doctor back on this thread. You are one sick dude....
</P>

Oh, you're a woman? My bad. I guess that explains why you're such an annoying, game-playing, illogical *****.</P>

blueomaha
11-21-2009, 01:31 AM
Doc, you don't need to explain yourself. You'll find that the majority of people on the Board will take you at your word. You certainly sound real to me. And, unfortunately, we may have seen the last of AP. I feel for the guy.
i agree...hope things go well for AP...he gave it all he had...the nfl network is saying Blackburn is the guy for now...

Blue Sun
11-21-2009, 01:37 AM

</p>

Give me what?
</p>

The beating, whether physical or emotional and probably both, of a lifetime.</p>

</p>

Oh, you're a woman? My bad. I guess that explains why you're such an annoying, game-playing, illogical *****.</p>
I made a point earlier to point out to you I was a woman when you said I was a man. You read it and you knew I was a woman. I'd suggest to you to read Tommy Ribs posting on what happened to Ruby when she posted here before responding to an intellectual argument with misogynistic namecalling like "illogical b*tch" and "giving me the beating of my lifetime".

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:44 AM

</P>

Give me what?
</P>

</P>

Oh, you're a woman? My bad. I guess that explains why you're such an annoying, game-playing, illogical *****.</P>

I made a point earlier to point out to you I was a woman when you said I was a man. You read it and you knew I was a woman. I'd suggest to you to read Tommy Ribs posting on what happened to Ruby when she posted here before responding to an intellectual argument with misogynistic namecalling like "illogical b*tch" and "giving me the beating of my lifetime".
</P>

Yeah, you have a problem.</P>

Blue Sun
11-21-2009, 01:53 AM

</p>

Give me what?
</p>

</p>

Oh, you're a woman? My bad. I guess that explains why you're such an annoying, game-playing, illogical *****.</p>

</p>

Yeah, you have a problem.</p>

I would say that after your remarks to me and heckling of others on this thread and elsewhere on the boards, you will be facing something of a problem yourself. Ciao fer now....

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:54 AM

</P>

Give me what?
</P>

</P>

</P>

Yeah, you have a problem.</P>

I would say that after your remarks to me and heckling of others on this thread and elsewhere on the boards, you will be facing something of a problem yourself. Ciao fer now....
</P>

*****es be crazy.</P>

G-Men Surg.
11-21-2009, 02:06 AM
Just got home from the hospital had a great dinner with the family, opened the Giants page and first thing I saw was this horrible news ... What a bad situation for AP and the Giants ... Not good at all ... Just hope he gets well soon football aside ... Go Giants !

middlecountrygiantsfan
11-21-2009, 02:20 AM
<div>
</div>
<div></div>
<div>Mr. Rock, I wish it was that simple [:)]</div>

Wow Doc Morbius, this thread went from good natured to just dbag driven. I mean whats your prognosis of all this.

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 03:02 AM

</P>

Give me what? (And, no, I don't have to tell you you don't know what a medical prognosis is...anyone educated reading this thread can see for themselves that you do not.)
</P>

You f******* joker. You went back and added that stuff about not knowing what a medical prognosis is in parentheses long after we had made it past that post....like 2 hourspast that post. Woman, you have a problem. YOU ARE SCARING ME.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 03:06 AM
And this is so, so stupid, but I'll just say it so you shut the f**** up and drive the next man crazy. A prognosis can be any type of prediction. By me saying "some of you are hilarious," I am predicting that you, behind your little computer, are a hilarious person. But to clarify, again, I do not mean "ha ha" hilarious.

Gmen2005
11-21-2009, 03:42 AM
And this is so, so stupid, but I'll just say it so you shut the f**** up and drive the next man crazy. A prognosis can be any type of prediction. By me saying "some of you are hilarious," I am predicting that you, behind your little computer, are a hilarious person. But to clarify, again, I do not mean "ha ha" hilarious.
why are you getting so defensive. This guy said what he had to say, he may be a doctor, may not who cares you.

DragonSoul
11-21-2009, 03:48 AM

</p>

So you can tell by reading how much effort he put into his post?</p>

And the fact that he just used a bunch of complicated language to state the obvious and basically say nothing whatsoever.</p>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>I am a doctor. What would you like me to discuss to prove that I am a physician? Renal artery stenosis, pulmonary capillary wedge pressures, chronic myelogenous leukemia, anthracosis, tropical sprue, etc?</div>
<div></div>
<div>What I am saying is that for the medical staff to give him an indefinite status means that his cerivcal disc bulge is bordering on partial and/or complete herniation of the nucleus pulposis inside his cervical disc to the point of causing severe pressure on cervical nerve roots. If that is the case then pain can become unbearable and pressure on said nerve roots can lead to neuromuscular impairment.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Like I said, this injury to Pierce is quite serious and I hope that the rest of the linebacking corps can pick up the slack for a guy who has done an above average job.</div>He is right on, but it all comes down to the degree of the herniation w/o that it is guessing atm.

Kase-1
11-21-2009, 03:56 AM
Dear Mr Goff,

It is your time to step up and EXCEED the expectations set for you and help bring the Giants LB's back where they USED to be. While those are large expectations we as a fanbase hope that you can superceed AP's lack of agility and quickness but still hold it down in the middle. I know these are HUGE expectations for a guy who only see's time as a special teams player laying TREMENDOUS hits but we have faith in J-Reese and we have faith in you..... as Big L said you gotta be Holdin It Down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogM5-uuwkB8&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=97B5FA17CB87189C&amp;playnex t=1&amp;playnext_from=PL&amp;index=30)

shockeyg
11-21-2009, 04:42 AM

</P>

</P>

You f******* joker. You went back and added that stuff about not knowing what a medical prognosis is in parentheses long after we had made it past that post....like 2 hourspast that post. Woman, you have a problem. YOU ARE SCARING ME.</P>Dawg you need some real ****in help man. I feel kind of bad for you.

GiantGeorge
11-21-2009, 01:01 PM

</P>

</P>

You f******* joker. You went back and added that stuff about not knowing what a medical prognosis is in parentheses long after we had made it past that post....like 2 hourspast that post. Woman, you have a problem. YOU ARE SCARING ME.</P>

Dawg you need some real ****in help man. I feel kind of bad for you.</P>

Shock, I agree. Let's end the 'doc vs. not-doc' rhetoric. Dude, take the guy at his word, stop being so distrustful and move on. Concentrate on the title of the thread, that it's a serious injury and let it go at that.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:02 PM

</P>

</P>

I am at a loss. It is helpless.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:08 PM
why are you getting so defensive. This guy said what he had to say, he may be a doctor, may not who cares you.
</P>

And wow, are there are lot of jokers on here, but that wasn't getting defensive...that was getting offensive. You have got the wrong idea my friend.</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:10 PM

</P>

</P>

Shock, I agree. Let's end the 'doc vs. not-doc' rhetoric. Dude, take the guy at his word, stop being so distrustful and move on. Concentrate on the title of the thread, that it's a serious injury and let it go at that.</P>

</P>

And for the love of God, read my posts before attacking me. I am not distrusting his "medical prognosis"....it's just that he didn't give one. For the 500th time, what concerns him is the "sidelined indefinitely" part of it.....I only care now because so many morons have called me out on this, BUT THAT IS NOT A MEDICAL OPINION. ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?</P>

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:12 PM
I guess the inmates run the asylum and there is nothing that can be done about it. What a joke.</P>

Kase-1
11-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Stick a headset on him and let him be our sideline DC, while Im nervous about the lack of knowledge on the field w/o AP, I like the natural ability that Goff has

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Stick a headset on him and let him be our sideline DC, while Im nervous about the lack of knowledge on the field w/o AP, I like the natural ability that Goff has
</P>

Unfortunately I think the only way we see Goff starting is if we start losing some games. I'm with you though, Goff has been a physical beast on special teams. I would like to see him in the starting lineup over Blackburn.</P>

Burress25
11-21-2009, 01:29 PM
AP is a scrub that can't get off blocks. Not only that but he runs about a 4.9</P>

If all your MLB has is "Smarts for the game" then you have a serious problem.</P>

Now we need Clark out and we will be all good.</P>

RoanokeFan
11-21-2009, 01:29 PM
<div>What concerns me about this news, being a physician, is the "sidelined indefinitely" portion of the news. This cervical disc bulge, as well as his symptoms, must be quite significant to warrant such a status. And what you fear is a repeated trauma to the neck to cause a full-blown disc hernation with nerve root compression to the point of intractable pain and loss of function. This sucks. </div>
<div></div>
<div>I think Blackburn will do a fine job aligning the D. Hopefully Goff and Sintin can pick up the slack.</div>

</p>

</p>

Why do you say that? I've had cervical spine surgery, C4-C5, and it's no picnic. I was allowed to decide when to do something about it so I waited until I simply couldn't stand the pain any more and had the surgery done the week of Christmas just to get some relief. The recuperation took six months and I was not an athlete.

I don't know if he's physician or not. He may have just looked it up on the internet, but he's not wrong except what they may actually be saying is he's done until he recovers from surgery. At his age you would have to start thinking retirement.

RoanokeFan
11-21-2009, 01:33 PM
AP is a scrub that can't get off blocks. Not only that but he runs about a 4.9</p>

If all your MLB has is "Smarts for the game" then you have a serious problem.</p>

Now we need Clark out and we will be all good.</p>

TROLL ALERT

Bradshaw=Truth
11-21-2009, 01:34 PM
<DIV></DIV>

</P>

</P>

Why do you say that? I've had cervical spine surgery, C4-C5, and it's no picnic. I was allowed to decide when to do something about it so I waited until I simply couldn't stand the pain any more and had the surgery done the week of Christmas just to get some relief. The recuperation took six months and I was not an athlete.

I don't know if he's physician or not. He may have just looked it up on the internet, but he's not wrong except what they may actually be saying is he's done until he recovers from surgery. At his age you would have to start thinking retirement.
</P>

Yeah, this has spiraled out of control. I wasn't saying that Pierce's injury wasn't serious, I wasn't questioning anything that was said, just who said it. But I digress. Giving up right now.</P>

Burress25
11-21-2009, 01:36 PM
AP is a scrub that can't get off blocks. Not only that but he runs about a 4.9</P>

If all your MLB has is "Smarts for the game" then you have a serious problem.</P>

TROLL ALERT
</P>

What I said was true. You know it and I know it. AP can't get off blocks &amp; Clark is a bum.</P>

So troll that</P>

RoanokeFan
11-21-2009, 01:37 PM
AP is a scrub that can't get off blocks. Not only that but he runs about a 4.9</p>

If all your MLB has is "Smarts for the game" then you have a serious problem.</p>

TROLL ALERT
</p>

What I said was true. You know it and I know it. AP can't get off blocks &amp; Clark is a bum.</p>

So troll that</p>

LOL

Burress25
11-21-2009, 01:39 PM

TROLL ALERT
</P>

What I said was true. You know it and I know it. AP can't get off blocks &amp; Clark is a bum.</P>

So troll that</P>

LOL
</P>

Real talk we do need to get younger at LB'r and this could be a start!!</P>

RoanokeFan
11-21-2009, 01:39 PM
<div></div>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Yeah, this has spiraled out of control. I wasn't saying that Pierce's injury wasn't serious, I wasn't questioning anything that was said, just who said it. But I digress. Giving up right now.</p>

Probably a practice rich in wisdom

Kase-1
11-21-2009, 01:45 PM

TROLL ALERT
</p>

What I said was true. You know it and I know it. AP can't get off blocks &amp; Clark is a bum.</p>

So troll that</p>

LOL
</p>

Real talk we do need to get younger at LB'r and this could be a start!!</p>Its the truth, we have one of the weakest starting LB Corps in the NFL. While I love AP's love for the Giants and love of the game, he's def lost a few steps from when he was actually doing something other than calling plays. Get him a damned headset and have him as our sideline DC

RoanokeFan
11-21-2009, 01:59 PM

TROLL ALERT
</p>

So troll that</p>

LOL
</p>

Real talk we do need to get younger at LB'r and this could be a start!!</p>Its the truth, we have one of the weakest starting LB Corps in the NFL. While I love AP's love for the Giants and love of the game, he's def lost a few steps from when he was actually doing something other than calling plays. Get him a damned headset and have him as our sideline DC

Pierce's value to the team is in his defensive play calling which requires him to know where everyone is supposed to be and direct them based upon his read of the offense. Younger players, while desirable for their athleticism, are not going to have that ability. You may get your wish but that may not be the best thing for the team. Time will tell.

Gmen2005
11-21-2009, 03:20 PM
</p>

And wow, are there are lot of jokers on here, but that wasn't getting defensive...that was getting offensive. You have got the wrong idea my friend.</p>
haha sorry I was really drunk, and posting when you're drunk is never a good idea [:P]

Die-Hard
11-21-2009, 03:42 PM
I guess the inmates run the asylum and there is nothing that can be done about it. What a joke.</p>

Something was just done about it, and the doctors are now back in charge

Theres the punchline

Funny, eh? And I do mean 'ha-ha' funny...

On a serious note, you are just too ignorant and defensive to post here, so you won't be joining us for the rest of your life. Take a bow and say goodbye

lawl
11-21-2009, 03:52 PM
I guess the inmates run the asylum and there is nothing that can be done about it. What a joke.</p>

Theres the punchline

On a serious note, you are just too ignorant and defensive to post here, so you won't be joining us for the rest of your life. Take a bow and say goodbye

You're totally my favorite mod, just sayin

Manning2Shock803
11-21-2009, 03:58 PM
I guess the inmates run the asylum and there is nothing that can be done about it. What a joke.</P>

Theres the punchline

</P>

Awww, before I could get in on the fun??</P>

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 05:01 PM

Theres the punchline

Lmao.

Jint Fan 73
11-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Pierce's value to the team is in his defensive play calling which requires him to know where everyone is supposed to be and direct them based upon his read of the offense. Younger players, while desirable for their athleticism, are not going to have that ability. You may get your wish but that may not be the best thing for the team. Time will tell.

Belicheck turned over the defensive play calling from Vrabel (or ws it Brusci) to Mayo last year in Mayo's rookie year.

Now Goff is no Mayo, but Pierce is no Vrabel /Brusci either
It can be done for the benefit of the team

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Belicheck turned over the defensive play calling from Vrabel (or ws it Brusci) to Mayo last year in Mayo's rookie year.

Slightly different situation. Bruschi and Vrabel often come off the field when they go to nickel packages. So they would have lost there playcaller. They had to switch to Mayo because Mayo stays on the field.

Jint Fan 73
11-21-2009, 05:24 PM

Slightly different situation. Bruschi and Vrabel often come off the field when they go to nickel packages. So they would have lost there playcaller. They had to switch to Mayo because Mayo stays on the field.

Maybe so...
But Pierce should probably come off the field on passing downs too

TooEasy
11-21-2009, 05:25 PM

It shows that it can be done with a young player though.

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 05:27 PM
>But Pierce should probably come off the field on passing downs too

Pierce is actually pretty good in coverage.

Its different with a 3-4 and a 4-3.

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 05:29 PM
It shows that it can be done with a young player though.

Of course, you can give anyone on defense the headset and its not really a big deal, the issue is having a guy on defense call audibles and change plays.

I do believe that either Goff or Blackburn can do it, but I dont think either can call those adjustments as well as Pierce.

Jint Fan 73
11-21-2009, 05:31 PM
&gt;But Pierce should probably come off the field on passing downs too

Pierce is actually pretty good in coverage. .

really?

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Pierce is actually pretty good in coverage. .

I think fans dont actually watch him, both Pierce and Clark are pretty decent in coverage.

Last two games Pierce allowed a total of 3 recieving yards. Hes only allowed 1 TD all season. (unless you want to blame that NO TD when Colston was in the slot on Pierce, I thought it was just a blown coverage)

bansaw
11-21-2009, 05:40 PM
we're screwed [:(]

Blue Sun
11-21-2009, 05:57 PM

Theres the punchline

Thanks, Die Hard, you message board doc, you. That's exactly what the "prognosis" called for! [B]

JerseyGiant21
11-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Holy crap, I just read through this thread....
Hopefully the kind folks at Bellevue Hospital never let Bradshaw=Truth near another computer....what a disrespectful looney toon.

Back to the main topic..this really does suck for AP. [:(]

RoanokeFan
11-21-2009, 06:18 PM

I'm all for handing the reins over to younger players. But I prefer it be with more than two days notice. I'm not saying Pierce, or anyone else, can't be replaced. But I will point to Kenny Phillips as an example when the best relievers we had weren't/aren't good enough. I am sure we have several young linebackers who can handle the position, I am just concerned about the play calling. For that reason I am guessing Blackburn will start for Pierce tomorrow.

Blue Sun
11-21-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm all for handing the reins over to younger players. But I prefer it be with more than two days notice.

I've got a question, Roanoke, speaking of timing.... Goff was out pretty much all last year and has been excelling at ST so far this year. He's never played one snap at MLB, right? Can basically a "second-year rookie" walk into that position and play it ok? How much could he learn just from the classroom work and watching from the sidelines? There's been no reports that AP has mentored him either? (I'd hate to see him start with all of our great expectations for him and then fail big time his first time with the spotlight on him.)

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 06:41 PM
He has played snaps at MLB, both in practice everyday and in preseason.

He was on the field at MLB against the raiders as well. For 8 snaps.

I think hes ready to play.

Bennyblancco
11-21-2009, 06:56 PM

Theres the punchline

LOL

Blue Sun
11-21-2009, 06:59 PM
He has played snaps at MLB, both in practice everyday and in preseason.

He was on the field at MLB against the raiders as well. For 8 snaps.

I think hes ready to play.
I sure hope he's ready to play because I'm sure ready to watch him in a real game i.e. not 8 snaps at Oakland. I just remembered...didn't Spags draft a MLB this year who's been starting for a while and doing ok? How will the time be split this week between CB and Goff?

ny06
11-21-2009, 07:01 PM
This team was sure bit by the injury bug this season.

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 07:03 PM
>I sure hope he's ready to play because I'm sure ready to watch him in a real game i.e. not 8 snaps at Oakland.* I just remembered...didn't Spags draft a MLB this year who's been starting for a while and doing ok?* How will the time be split this week between CB and Goff?

Yea, they drafted Laurinaitis early in the 2nd round. Hes playing average at best, but still, he is a rookie.

Really out of the rookie LB class Cushing (on the texans)is the only standout at this point. But too early to judge.

I have no idea how coaches will split time, or if they even let Goff play at all. Could be all Blackburn

ny06
11-21-2009, 07:05 PM
>I sure hope he's ready to play because I'm sure ready to watch him in a real game i.e. not 8 snaps at Oakland.* I just remembered...didn't Spags draft a MLB this year who's been starting for a while and doing ok?* How will the time be split this week between CB and Goff?

Yea, they drafted Laurinaitis early in the 2nd round. Hes playing average at best, but still, he is a rookie.

Really out of the rookie LB class Cushing (on the texans)is the only standout at this point. But too early to judge.

I have no idea how coaches will split time, or if they even let Goff play at all. Could be all Blackburn

Clay Matthews of the packers is having a good rookie season

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Clay Matthews of the packers is having a good rookie season

Decent season yes. Cushing has been a stud.

NYG 5
11-21-2009, 09:11 PM
He has played snaps at MLB, both in practice everyday and in preseason. He was on the field at MLB against the raiders as well. For 8 snaps. I think hes ready to play.</P>

</P>

lol wut?</P>

slipknottin
11-21-2009, 09:13 PM
He has played snaps at MLB, both in practice everyday and in preseason. He was on the field at MLB against the raiders as well. For 8 snaps. I think hes ready to play.</P>

*</P>

lol wut?</P>

Not because he had 8 snaps. But because the coaches felt comfterable letting him play MLB in a blowout game, I think they feel hes ready to play if his name is called.

rebelfan1966
11-21-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't know how serious it is.... I know I had some back pain a while back, had to have an MRI, and they discovered a bulging disk and some disk degeneration. The Specialist told me to exercise, drop some lbs, and see if it got better. It did get better.... much better. He also told me that when men reach thier 30's, it is quite common for us to have both bulging disk and degeneration. He said he likely had both.... so yes... it is painful... yes, some cases are worse than others, yes....sometimes surgery or nerve blocks are required..... but it could be something he comes through with flying colors.

On the other hand, I have known some people who had bulging disk in thier neck and had to have the disk fused (sp). My mom had this surgery, they litterally had to cut her throat to do the surgery. Let us hope his is not that serious.

RoanokeFan
11-21-2009, 09:36 PM
I don't know how serious it is.... I know I had some back pain a while back, had to have an MRI, and they discovered a bulging disk and some disk degeneration. The Specialist told me to exercise, drop some lbs, and see if it got better. It did get better.... much better. He also told me that when men reach thier 30's, it is quite common for us to have both bulging disk and degeneration. He said he likely had both.... so yes... it is painful... yes, some cases are worse than others, yes....sometimes surgery or nerve blocks are required..... but it could be something he comes through with flying colors.

On the other hand, I have known some people who had bulging disk in thier neck and had to have the disk fused (sp). My mom had this surgery, they litterally had to cut her throat to do the surgery. Let us hope his is not that serious.

Anything is possible but as long as it's bulging he won't play

Justin_kaya
11-21-2009, 09:55 PM
I hope he gets well soon.</P>

As far as football goes i think he has lost a step or two and this may be a chance for some of the younger guys to get a chance.</P>

Dimes
11-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Not sure how many of you guys follow soccer, but a certain striker, along with several different players in England have been traveling to Serbia to see a housewife who massages players with horse placenta. The results are jaw-dropping and players, who were said to be sidelined for a month, are returning to full match fitness as a result.

billybrown04
11-22-2009, 12:55 AM
Not sure how many of you guys follow soccer, but a certain striker, along with several different players in England have been traveling to Serbia to see a housewife who massages players with horse placenta. The results are jaw-dropping and players, who were said to be sidelined for a month, are returning to full match fitness as a result.

That is Lady Stoyanka Dobrovic, she massaged me back in '03 and I've felt great ever since. Her husband isn't too thrilled however.

DragonSoul
11-22-2009, 04:21 AM

Theres the punchline

You're totally my favorite mod, just sayin
only if he ever perm bans you..... J/K

MOOK3456
11-22-2009, 06:06 AM
Banned for not believing someone is a doctor? lol what a bunch of tools. <font color="#ff0000">Hey it's Die-Hard, I'm so surprised.</font> Yeah go ahead and ban me too, I don't care. This is my last post here anyways. I found a much better forum.

As far as the Doc goes, great, I'm glad your a Doc and have the cash to be a season ticket holder. That doesn't change the fact that what you wrote was stating the obvious, to put it mildly.... That was, after all his point to begin with. You pretty much said the concern is sustaining further injury...Uhhh...No **** Doc...

<font size="6">Die Hard.... t("t)</font>

bansaw
11-22-2009, 09:13 AM
lol Mook snapped

GMENAGAIN
11-22-2009, 09:20 AM

Theres the punchline

Life-time ban for being ignorant? Might as well just close down the entire MB.

jerseyrattler
11-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Banned for not believing someone is a doctor? lol what a bunch of tools. <FONT color=#ff0000>Hey it's Die-Hard, I'm so surprised.</FONT> Yeah go ahead and ban me too, I don't care. This is my last post here anyways. I found a much better forum.

As far as the Doc goes, great, I'm glad your a Doc and have the cash to be a season ticket holder. That doesn't change the fact that what you wrote was stating the obvious, to put it mildly.... That was, after all his point to begin with. You pretty much said the concern is sustaining further injury...Uhhh...No **** Doc...

<FONT size=6>Die Hard.... t("t)</FONT>
</P>

</P>

He also stayed at a Holiday Inn........ lol</P>

Joe Morrison
11-22-2009, 10:21 AM
This has to be the worse news I've heard yet about todays game:

Blackburn knows the defense and will call the defensive signals. Pierce leads the Giants in tackles with 51. He started every game this season and has started 56 of the last 57 games for the Giants. Blackburn has started 14 games the past two seasons, one at middle linebacker and 13 on the weak side.

If this is all the GMEN have it's going to be a long season.

Still rooting but have to put and extra 6 pack on ice.

Go Giants

Die-Hard
11-22-2009, 10:27 AM
A lifetime ban for being REPEATEDLY ignorant, dropping f-bombs and attacking people for no reason

REPEATEDLY

Sorry for not running it past you guys first

Later Mook