PDA

View Full Version : How do we exploit Cruz's big play ability?

G4L
01-07-2012, 07:02 PM
How can we take advantage of Victor Cruz's big play potential? The obvious is to get him as many touches as possible and hope he breaks free for another long one.Will having Cruz on the field open the defense up so we can exploitthe Falcons Din another way? I think Nicks may have a bigger game than Cruz tomorrow. Nicks hammy seems to be completely healed and with all the press Cruz has gotten recently I think Nicks may be 'forgotten' about by Atlanta.</P>

Itlan
01-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Nicks will not be forgotten lol. He's still our #1 weapon.

jjj45
01-07-2012, 07:34 PM
How can we take advantage of Victor Cruz's big play potential? The obvious is to get him as many touches as possible and hope he breaks free for another long one.Will having Cruz on the field open the defense up so we can exploitthe Falcons Din another way? I think Nicks may have a bigger game than Cruz tomorrow. Nicks hammy seems to be completely healed and with all the press Cruz has gotten recently I think Nicks may be 'forgotten' about by Atlanta.</p>All these silly Falcon fans have forgotten about Nicks.

But you can be damn sure the ATL coaches are planning big time for Nicks.

GameTime
01-07-2012, 07:57 PM
How can we take advantage of Victor Cruz's big play potential? The obvious is to get him as many touches as possible and hope he breaks free for another long one.Will having Cruz on the field open the defense up so we can exploitthe Falcons Din another way? I think Nicks may have a bigger game than Cruz tomorrow. Nicks hammy seems to be completely healed and with all the press Cruz has gotten recently I think Nicks may be 'forgotten' about by Atlanta.</P>

</P>

what makes you think the Giants havent been doing that already???</P>

have you watched Giants football this season????\Last time I looked he was third in the league as a WR.</P>

BTW....Nicks was hampered by injury for a good part of the season incase you havent noticed. </P>

</P>

RoanokeFan
01-07-2012, 08:01 PM
How can we take advantage of Victor Cruz's big play potential? The obvious is to get him as many touches as possible and hope he breaks free for another long one.Will having Cruz on the field open the defense up so we can exploitthe Falcons Din another way? I think Nicks may have a bigger game than Cruz tomorrow. Nicks hammy seems to be completely healed and with all the press Cruz has gotten recently I think Nicks may be 'forgotten' about by Atlanta.</p>

We keep doing what we've been doing

Voldamort
01-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Run the ball play action fake and go deep!!! Don't wait until 3rd down.It's going to be the Airforce on Sunday go G-MEN!!!

DandyDon
01-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Apparently you exploit his big play ability by letting him play?

He's been making big plays in all situations all year. Dont think he needs our help.

Drystt
01-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Apparently you exploit his big play ability by letting him play?

He's been making big plays in all situations all year. Dont think he needs our help.

Without Nicks, there wouldn't be any Cruz success. As talented and explosive he is, we all love him yes, that is what happens when defenses give attention to one side more than the other and one taking advantage of that. Either way, one of those wide outs are going to have a beautiful game.

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Keep him healthy and let him do the rest.