PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired of the Saints and today's NFL offense

JJC7301
01-08-2012, 12:15 AM
I know fans find it exciting, but I see today's NFL offenses (and stats) becoming like baseball's home runs in the '90s and '00s -- ridiculous.

I have no hatred towards the Saints -- I like Brees and Sean Payton and was happy when they won a few years ago, but I'm sick and tired of these seemingly unstoppable offenses where it seems to be the only way to win is to have one less punt than the Saints.

Someone else posted a question about dominant defenses being a bygone era. I sincerely hope not, and with 3 QB's having over 5,000 yards passing (and Eli right under that #) in one year is ridiculous.

I REALLY hope that we make it to the NFC Championship game and REALLY hope that the Saints are there to play us. I'm not saying that we have a dominant D, but I honestly want to take them on again and try to put an end to the insane amount of 40+ points that the Saints and so many offenses seem to put up on a routine basis.

Kudos to the Lions for giving the Saints a run for their money in the 1st half. That blown call on the fumble recovery could have been a game changer.

Sundown
01-08-2012, 12:19 AM
I made that thread and yes i really don't know how to defend that offense. They have talent on key spots on offense which is crazy.

Roosevelt
01-08-2012, 12:20 AM
I know fans find it exciting, but I see today's NFL offenses (and stats) becoming like baseball's home runs in the '90s and '00s -- ridiculous.

I have no hatred towards the Saints -- I like Brees and Sean Payton and was happy when they won a few years ago, but I'm sick and tired of these seemingly unstoppable offenses where it seems to be the only way to win is to have one less punt than the Saints.

Someone else posted a question about dominant defenses being a bygone era. I sincerely hope not, and with 3 QB's having over 5,000 yards passing (and Eli right under that #) in one year is ridiculous.

I REALLY hope that we make it to the NFC Championship game and REALLY hope that the Saints are there to play us. I'm not saying that we have a dominant D, but I honestly want to take them on again and try to put an end to the insane amount of 40+ points that the Saints and so many offenses seem to put up on a routine basis.

Kudos to the Lions for giving the Saints a run for their money in the 1st half. That blown call on the fumble recovery could have been a game changer.

The Saints are scum.

giantsforce
01-08-2012, 12:22 AM
I made that thread and yes i really don't know how to defend that offense. They have talent on key spots on offense which is crazy.The bigger factor is that they have coaching staff that KNOWS how to take advantage of the talent.

gmen0820
49ers will beat them.

ibbill

<h2 class="CommonTitle"><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___ForumName">NFL offense joke. Turned the game into a joke.Touch Football anyone.</span></h2>
Hope a real football league is formed and we can get away from this throw a flag league.

GmenFan1980
01-08-2012, 12:23 AM
If we do face the saints @ their house, expect another 40+ point game. their O-line is allowed to get away with nearly any hold making any D-line non-existent which allows brees to do whatever he wants :(

lavar2
01-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Totally agree. This is not entertaining football. Baylor/Washington was not entertaining football. When teams score every possession it is not exciting or even fun to watch but boring and really , really frustrating. That mixed with my extreme dislike for Drew Brees (I know he's a good guy, just can't stand him) and this game was almost impossible to watch. Hopefully San Fran or even we can show them whats up in a few weeks.

Drystt
01-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Saints annoy me really. Happy for them but really annoying.

Sundown
01-08-2012, 12:26 AM
I made that thread and yes i really don't know how to defend that offense. They have talent on key spots on offense which is crazy.The bigger factor is that they have coaching staff that KNOWS how to take advantage of the talent.

Freaking crazy, constant 3-4 receiver routes. Every time someone is WIDE open.

Rudyy
01-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Honestly, it's almost like playing Madden.

DandyDon
01-08-2012, 12:34 AM
I made that thread and yes i really don't know how to defend that offense. They have talent on key spots on offense which is crazy.

The way you defend that offense is to sack the quarterback. Brees had all the time he needed to throw. It was pretty ridiculous how much time he had.

I hear all this crap about the "new rules that makes this a passing league."

You can still hit the QB as hard as you want, within reason. It's just most teams dont draft to do that. We will see in the next few weeks who is right.

chasjay
01-08-2012, 12:34 AM
I really hope the Niners can take them out. Up by 17 with less than 3 minutes (or right at 3 minutes) left in the game, and they threw for the end zone. I guess that's okay, but it just struck me wrong at the time. The Lions had given up and just wanted to get it over with at that point.

Spizi
01-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Drew Brees is so overrated! He has an hour to sit back there and throw and his WRs are always wide open. When the lions had a chance to make plays they failed hard.

jjj45
01-08-2012, 12:56 AM

Freaking crazy, constant 3-4 receiver routes. Every time someone is WIDE open.The only thing that stops the Saints offense is dropped passes and penalties. Other than that they are unstoppable pretty much.

jjj45
01-08-2012, 12:56 AM
49ers will beat them.oh dont i wish. **** the Saints.

blueomaha
01-08-2012, 01:03 AM
i'm tired of the media swinging on their cashews...

DragonSoul
01-08-2012, 01:55 AM
I made that thread and yes i really don't know how to defend that offense. They have talent on key spots on offense which is crazy.The bigger factor is that they have coaching staff that KNOWS how to take advantage of the talent.Combo of both. I love a great offense that can beat a great defense.

Not a good/great offense that can beat Varsity Defenses.

JJC7301
01-08-2012, 01:57 AM
If we do face the saints @ their house, expect another 40+ point game. their O-line is allowed to get away with nearly any hold making any D-line non-existent which allows brees to do whatever he wants :(
You're probably right, but I want them again anyway. And if the Giants lose tomorrow, then I'm rooting for the 49ers, Steelers, and Ravens the rest of the way -- one of the non-Maddenesque teams.

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 02:23 AM
You're probably right, but I want them again anyway. And if the Giants lose tomorrow, then I'm rooting for the 49ers, Steelers, and Ravens the rest of the way -- one of the non-Maddenesque teams.

Agreed, all though minus the Steelers, f*ck Big Ben.

Thats the problem with the NFL and even Madden now a days, its all catered to the casual fan so they see points and get excited. They know us real football fans that like defense and such are still gonna watch no matter how unhappy we are with the direction the league is going.

JJC7301
01-08-2012, 02:31 AM

Agreed, all though minus the Steelers, f*ck Big Ben.

Thats the problem with the NFL and even Madden now a days, its all catered to the casual fan so they see points and get excited. They know us real football fans that like defense and such are still gonna watch no matter how unhappy we are with the direction the league is going.

If it were JUST Brees and the Saints that were putting up these numbers, I'd just keep quiet and really appreciate what they've done. But that's not the case.

I really hope that a team (hopefully the Giants) can build a dominant D and philosophy that takes apart these stat-inflating offenses of today.

Yeah, I'm pretty sick of Big Ben and the Steelers, but I'll take them this year over the Saints, GB, and NE.

NWKEffectElement
01-08-2012, 02:36 AM
It is very boring to me. I can't stand the Saints also. They are a very dirty team and mock the true foundation this game was built on.

This new NFL will make the hardcore traditional football fans turn into the casual fans within a couple of years.

simms56
01-08-2012, 02:51 AM
The NFL is essentially the Arena League for fantasy football types. Its a joke. I have friends who will come over and demand to flip to a 35-0 game because "their starting RB' is playing even though the Giants game is close and they are allegedly Giants fans. Still better than college though....

stormblue
01-08-2012, 06:38 AM
ok , i'll say it again.

average PPG this (2011) year was 42.
average PPG for (2008) year was 44.

believe it or not scoring has been on the decline for the past decade which is why the league is making rules to balance it out.

every year there are a handful of teams that seem to be able to score at will..........
but the rest of the league sucks and can't
score ****.

you are all just mad because there are teams
like this here in the NFC now instead of just in the AFC............
combined with the fact that our D has sucked for 3 years and Giant fans love defense.

wasn't that some all time scoring machine the Patriots had in 2007......well we had a defense that shut it down.
this crap isn't new......as a whole the league"s
offense sucks once you get past the top 5 or 6
quarterbacks.
get a grip on it , stop whining .....and sack somebody.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!

redbeardxxv
01-08-2012, 07:00 AM
I just dislike Sean Peyton and that ****y smirk on his face. His offense is one of the best the league has ever seen. I'd love to see a defense squash his 4th and 1 and stop him cold. SO far nobody can. Defense will rebound in the next few years. Maybe the GIANTS will shut him down in the weeks that follow. Who knows, but rest assured, the league will balance itself. For now, my interest is on the Falcons. Matty ice on a stretcher would make me happy. We'll find out in a few hours.

stormblue
01-08-2012, 07:20 AM
and don't forget that Sean Peyton used to stand on our sideline calling our plays.
we should have never let him go.

gianta
01-08-2012, 07:38 AM

The way you defend that offense is to sack the quarterback. Brees had all the time he needed to throw. It was pretty ridiculous how much time he had.

You can still hit the QB as hard as you want, within reason. It's just most teams dont draft to do that. We will see in the next few weeks who is right.

IMHO your post is right on.Teams need to develope an excellent fearsome pass rush, and put QB'S like Brees flat on their ***,then you won't see any more 40 plus games from him.In other words let's get back to playing football!!

gianta
01-08-2012, 07:41 AM

IMHO your post is right on.Teams need to develope an excellent fearsome pass rush, and put QB'S like Brees flat on their ***,then you won't see any more 40 plus games from him.In other words let's get back to playing football!!

GIANTA

gianta
01-08-2012, 07:42 AM

GIANTA

bg79
01-08-2012, 07:47 AM
When I watch the Saints I honestly wished we played like them. They play aggressive on both sides of the ball and I absolutely love how their defensive coordinator keeps throwing blitzes at teams regardless of situations. They take advantage of favorable rule changes that clearly favor offense and they are ahead of the curve in that regard. It's why it frustrates me when fans and this organization seems to want to force a dinosaur power running game system that just doesnt work anymore into happening. I really don't like the Saints because I am sick of them dominating (especially us) but man I do love how they play. They seem like they're going to steamroll over the teams in the playoffs as they're peaking at the right point and were playing the hottest football going into the playoffs.

yatitle
01-08-2012, 08:04 AM

They are unstoppable offenses, because every rule change in the last 30 years favored the offense. Football's popularity is in a large part fueled by the physical nature of the game. I was talking to my friend during the Saints game commenting how could that be a personal foul inthe end zone on the Lions at the end of the 1st half? Defender pushed the receiver down and touched his helmet. He didn't strike him with a blow and tackle his helmet. On the other hand nothing short of a felony conviction warranted holding against the Saints OL.

Good physical defense is 1 of the staples of football's appeal and Goodall and his henchmen are slowly destroying the sport.

Medisleman
01-08-2012, 08:20 AM
The refs completely changed the momentum of that game. First with the early whistle on the fumble and then with the worst spot in history on the 1 yard play deep in their end. They didn't even come close to getting the first down yet they gave it to them. Detroit never recovered from those. Made me want to kick my TV.

Bigg Bluee
01-08-2012, 08:29 AM
If anyone can take em out it's the 49ers. i respect the 49ers because of their defense, and the heart it plays with.

GameTime
01-08-2012, 08:36 AM
some of you uys mentionthe rules changes and the refs and Brees is overated.....all valid points in one degree or another but the bottom line is that the Saints an onlt one or two other teams are winning like they are winning. They reason they cant be stopped is because nobody is stopping them. If it was just a matter of 4 wides going out and getting a pass everyteam would be putting 40+ every game.</P>

They are great players in a great system taking advantage of some of these new rules. As far as the Saints oline......for what its worth its not the Refs lack of holding calls winning them games. The Saints oline is very good and Brees is on fire. </P>

There are still crazy hard hits in football. Every game....every week you see them. </P>

The biggest prob with edefending the Saints offense is they have 5 legit receivers that could start anywhere else in the league. They also have 3 runinngbacks that are multi dimesional. Then you have Brees who makes evey throw and always seesm to find the right read and hits the target 70%+ of the time. </P>

Take this team and transport it back in time and maybe they dont put up 40 + a game but they would win just as much. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I Bleed Blue
01-08-2012, 09:28 AM

I'm struggling to understand your complaint. If these offenses are so good, what's not to like? We are loaded on offensive as well, which is the reason why we are in the playoffs. The very thing you say you dislike, is the very reason we are in the hunt.
You don't believe our defense got us here, do you?

Hopefully, our defense can get hot and give this team a huge lift in the playoffs, but this league is about offense now. I'm glad we have the offense that will make us relevant. If we beat the Saints somewhere down the road, we will have to score 50 plus points. Our D backs cannot stop them, even if there is some pressure. They have owned us.

egyptian420
01-08-2012, 09:42 AM

I'm struggling to understand your complaint. If these offenses are so good, what's not to like? We are loaded on offensive as well, which is the reason why we are in the playoffs. The very thing you say you dislike, is the very reason we are in the hunt.

Hopefully, our defense can get hot and give this team a huge lift in the playoffs, but this league is about offense now. I'm glad we have the offense that will make us relevant. If we beat the Saints somewhere down the road, we will have to score 50 plus points. Our D backs cannot stop them, even if there is some pressure. They have owned us.
I am glad our team readjusted to the heavy pass offense that the league seems to have adopted, but I don't like it at all. If you ask Coughlin if he likes what the game has become, I guarantee you he will say heck no. If you ask LT or any other great defender from the good old days, they think today's NFL is a f###ing joke.

I Bleed Blue
01-08-2012, 09:57 AM

I am glad our team readjusted to the heavy pass offense that the league seems to have adopted, but I don't like it at all. If you ask Coughlin if he likes what the game has become, I guarantee you he will say heck no. If you ask LT or any other great defender from the good old days, they think today's NFL is a f###ing joke.

I hear what you are saying, but we have a commissioner who is slowly turning this into a sissy league. Defenders are becoming more and more hesitant to apply the very techniques that they have been taught to use. The rules now fully protects the offense.

I want the old days back as well, where if you stepped on the field, you took your beating like a man. This horrible commissioner has turned the NFL into a collection agency, with the blessing of the owners. If you want the old NFL back, Roger Goodell will have to go.

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 10:08 AM
I know fans find it exciting, but I see today's NFL offenses (and stats) becoming like baseball's home runs in the '90s and '00s -- ridiculous. I have no hatred towards the Saints -- I like Brees and Sean Payton and was happy when they won a few years ago, but I'm sick and tired of these seemingly unstoppable offenses where it seems to be the only way to win is to have one less punt than the Saints. Someone else posted a question about dominant defenses being a bygone era. I sincerely hope not, and with 3 QB's having over 5,000 yards passing (and Eli right under that #) in one year is ridiculous. I REALLY hope that we make it to the NFC Championship game and REALLY hope that the Saints are there to play us. I'm not saying that we have a dominant D, but I honestly want to take them on again and try to put an end to the insane amount of 40+ points that the Saints and so many offenses seem to put up on a routine basis. Kudos to the Lions for giving the Saints a run for their money in the 1st half. That blown call on the fumble recovery could have been a game changer. I'm struggling to understand your complaint. If these offenses are so good, what's not to like? We are loaded on offensive as well, which is the reason why we are in the playoffs. The very thing you say you dislike, is the very reason we are in the hunt. You don't believe our defense got us here, do you? Hopefully, our defense can get hot and give this team a huge lift in the playoffs, but this league is about offense now. I'm glad we have the offense that will make us relevant. If we beat the Saints somewhere down the road, we will have to score 50 plus points. Our D backs cannot stop them, even if there is some pressure. They have owned us.
I hear what you are saying, but we have a commissioner who is slowly turning this into a sissy league. Defenders are becoming more and more hesitant to apply the very techniques that they have been taught to use. The rules now fully protects the offense. I want the old days back as well, where if you stepped on the field, you took your beating like a man. This horrible commissioner has turned the NFL into a collection agency, with the blessing of the owners. If you want the old NFL back, Roger Goodell will have to go.Sooooooo the next commissioner would defie his employer?

Ruttiger711
01-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Lets all be honest here - if it were the Giants' offense no one would be complaining.

Redeyejedi
01-08-2012, 10:41 AM
I really hope the Niners can take them out. Up by 17 with less than 3 minutes (or right at 3 minutes) left in the game, and they threw for the end zone. I guess that's okay, but it just struck me wrong at the time. The Lions had given up and just wanted to get it over with at that point.
With how teams score in todays NFL I dont fault them for piling it on.

BigBlue wins
01-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Even the commentator said that hand on the helmet was a vacation, because it was nothing.

Ed Reed nailed it when he accused Goodell of changing the league for certain motives.

The Saints have a good O-Line. I was hoping Suh would've knocked Brees on his butt in that one play towards the end of the second half. Brees is starting to be a closet glory hog if you ask me. He will act like he is not for public appeal, but his actions are showing that he is. For instance, throwing more against the Falcons so he could break Marinos record. He had no business doing it besides for himself.

Anyway, if Giants can rise to the occasion, we must be able to stop the big play. I really hope we get the chance to smack the Saints, because they are due the most out of anyone.

NWKEffectElement
01-08-2012, 11:01 AM
When I watch the Saints I honestly wished we played like them.* They play aggressive on both sides of the ball and I absolutely love how their defensive coordinator keeps throwing blitzes at teams regardless of situations.* They take advantage of favorable rule changes that clearly favor offense and they are ahead of the curve in that regard.* It's why it frustrates me when fans and this organization seems to want to force a dinosaur power running game system that just doesnt work anymore into happening.* I really don't like the Saints because I am sick of them dominating (especially us) but man I do love how they play.* They seem like they're going to steamroll over the teams in the playoffs as they're peaking at the right point and were playing the hottest football going into the playoffs.*

I don't think anyone would miss you if jumped ship. NY Giants fans support their team for a reason. That is because of that 'dinosaur' power running game. Like it or not we are an outdoor northeast team, unlike the Saints. Therefore we will never play that style of fantasy football.

JesseJames
01-08-2012, 11:04 AM
I hate what Goodell is doing to the league with some of these silly girl scout rules but whatever he's doing it must be with the approval of the owners. I think if the fans screamed loud and long enough things could be turned around to some degree...

palekaka21
01-08-2012, 11:08 AM
i know the key to stop brees force him to back pedal by forcing pressure at the dt position

Bluesmagoo
01-08-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't mind the Saints and I like Sean Payton. I guess Brees is a nice guy. However, the lasting image I have of him is one of him on the side lines in a game befor the lock out holding up his index finger in a sign of player solidarity. What a dope! Now as to the city... always has been a beacon for scum and low lifes. Disgusting, dirty and common. Makes me want a shower everytime I seen the wretched mass of underdeveloped slugs who inhabit that sewer.

Redeyejedi
01-08-2012, 11:15 AM
i know the key to stop brees force him to back pedal by forcing pressure at the dt positionThe Lions have great pass rushing DT's how did that work out

Redeyejedi
01-08-2012, 11:17 AM

They are unstoppable offenses, because every rule change in the last 30 years favored the offense. Football's popularity is in a large part fueled by the physical nature of the game. I was talking to my friend during the Saints game commenting how could that be a personal foul inthe end zone on the Lions at the end of the 1st half? Defender pushed the receiver down and touched his helmet. He didn't strike him with a blow and tackle his helmet. On the other hand nothing short of a felony conviction warranted holding against the Saints OL.

Good physical defense is 1 of the staples of football's appeal and Goodall and his henchmen are slowly destroying the sport.
f the NFL is going to call every Ticky Tack PI call then they have to start calling Holding

Gmenfan87
01-08-2012, 11:36 AM
The Saints offense is something special. If you think it is the NFL rules then you obviously forgot about the teams like the Bucs and the Colts.

It is actually pretty difficult to create a team like the Saints. We could have drafted Jimmy Graham but we drafted Chad Jones. We already had Sean Peyton.

Don't get me wrong I'm not putting down the G-men. My point is that the Saints did a great job to be where they are. Blaming it on rules sounds a lot like sour grapes to me.

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-08-2012, 11:37 AM
49ers will beat them.

+1 get the saints out doors and then see if they can churn out the points.....i would love a rematch against a touch, phyical team like the 49ers

Pksoze
01-08-2012, 11:38 AM
When I watch the Saints I honestly wished we played like them.* They play aggressive on both sides of the ball and I absolutely love how their defensive coordinator keeps throwing blitzes at teams regardless of situations.* They take advantage of favorable rule changes that clearly favor offense and they are ahead of the curve in that regard.* It's why it frustrates me when fans and this organization seems to want to force a dinosaur power running game system that just doesnt work anymore into happening.* I really don't like the Saints because I am sick of them dominating (especially us) but man I do love how they play.* They seem like they're going to steamroll over the teams in the playoffs as they're peaking at the right point and were playing the hottest football going into the playoffs.*

I don't think anyone would miss you if jumped ship. NY Giants fans support their team for a reason. That is because of that 'dinosaur' power running game. Like it or not we are an outdoor northeast team, unlike the Saints. Therefore we will never play that style of fantasy football.

I really hope the Giants aren't the last of the Mohicans. But if they are outmoded dinosaurs playing a primitive style so be it. Their style won 3 SB's. I hope the league doesn't become all Saints style of play.

GCGiant
01-08-2012, 11:58 AM
* Brees is starting to be a closet glory hog if you ask me.* He will act like he is not for public appeal, but his actions are showing that he is.* For instance, throwing more against the Falcons so he could break Marinos record.* He had no business doing it besides for himself

I'm glad someone else sees it the way I see it. I'm still not sure if we are right, though.

Regarding Brees...some of the things he did during the lock-out, the issues he had with his mom, the record-breaking thing...just makes you wonder about him.

I cannot stand the chants! That's just me, though.

I think we might all find out a little more about the character of both Brees and Payton once the dust settles from the playoffs and the SB.

There is a nose-picking owner out there who is very disgruntled about the way things have been going for his organization who has a SB winning coach living in his city but coaching in another city and has a clause in his contract that says that if he want to go play for the nose-picking owner, he can, and a QB who plays for that SB winning coach still unsigned as of the end of this year. Figure out where I am going with this.

since55
01-08-2012, 12:46 PM
49ers will beat them.

Not if Saints offensive linemen are allowed to hold like they did last night.

bg79
01-08-2012, 05:16 PM
When I watch the Saints I honestly wished we played like them. They play aggressive on both sides of the ball and I absolutely love how their defensive coordinator keeps throwing blitzes at teams regardless of situations. They take advantage of favorable rule changes that clearly favor offense and they are ahead of the curve in that regard. It's why it frustrates me when fans and this organization seems to want to force a dinosaur power running game system that just doesnt work anymore into happening. I really don't like the Saints because I am sick of them dominating (especially us) but man I do love how they play. They seem like they're going to steamroll over the teams in the playoffs as they're peaking at the right point and were playing the hottest football going into the playoffs.

I don't think anyone would miss you because you clearly have no clue about this sport. How's that outdoor northeastern style working for the Patriots who play outdoors, or the Packers? Both teams play in colder/more hostile environments but are pass happy as any team could be. This is the tired mantra that shows you havent watched anything other than box scores in the last 20 years and assume yester-years approach still works.

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 12:03 AM
I don't mind the Saints and I like Sean Payton. I guess Brees is a nice guy. However, the lasting image I have of him is one of him on the side lines in a game befor the lock out holding up his index finger in a sign of player solidarity. What a dope! Now as to the city... always has been a beacon for scum and low lifes. Disgusting, dirty and common. Makes me want a shower everytime I seen the wretched mass of underdeveloped slugs who inhabit that sewer.
I didn't mean the focus to be too much on Brees and the Saints because I actually like him and respect the team. It's the overall super-offense that the NFL has become and the Saints are just the poster boy of it. There were two other QB's this year over 5,000 yards and Eli was almost at 5,000 himself.

I have no doubt that defenses will adjust, but I hope it happens soon. I thought that focus and attention to the HR during this current baseball era got boring and overshadowed baseball.

palekaka21
01-09-2012, 07:13 PM
the offense of the saints is great but their deffense suck.if we aviod see the saints in the third round i think we go to the super bowl

weeds123
01-09-2012, 09:38 PM
I know fans find it exciting, but I see today's NFL offenses (and stats) becoming like baseball's home runs in the '90s and '00s -- ridiculous........................ but I'm sick and tired of these seemingly unstoppable offenses where it seems to be the only way to win is to have one less punt than the _________.

Someone else posted a question about dominant defenses being a bygone era. I sincerely hope not, and with 3 QB's having over 5,000 yards passing in one year is ridiculous.

I'm right with ya, brother. It's nothing short of Arena Football ... guess we're dinosaurs, my friend...but, the ESPN generation ... and fans whom have never played at any level beyond Pop Warner... love it.

gumby742
01-09-2012, 09:58 PM
All the QBs breaking records these days is absolute crap. I can't take any of them seriously.

Harooni
01-09-2012, 10:29 PM
I agree and it's Also not fair for qb,s and wr's that played 15 years ago and before that. These guys today are shattering records left and right.

GameTime
01-09-2012, 10:31 PM
All the QBs breaking records these days is absolute crap. I can't take any of them seriously.</P>

good thing the games still have to be played because stats alone dont win or lose games....</P>

I still love watching the game.......</P>