PDA

View Full Version : NFL Matchup Jaws, Paolantonio, and Hodge

Snappinnecks
01-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Jesus! If you listen to these guys we don't have a shot! Gotta love it when you two Philly guys analyzing our game with Atlanta... :P

Bigg Bluee
01-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Jesus! If you listen to these guys we don't have a shot! Gotta love it when you two Philly guys analyzing our game with Atlanta... :P

Haha, they talked about "mattty iceeee" the entire time really. and who is going to beat corey webster at the line of scrimmage, as if white and julio can easily do it.

poppa smurph
01-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Jaws is a blowhard

egyptian420
01-08-2012, 07:58 AM
If only their opinion mattered at all...let's put Ryan on his back!!

GameTime
01-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Jesus! If you listen to these guys we don't have a shot! Gotta love it when you two Philly guys analyzing our game with Atlanta... :P</P>

didt hear them but I have heard other analysts and talking heads. They start raving about the Giants front 4, then they say the Giants run game has been better, Eli has had a great season, and the Giants with Cruz and Nicks are very explosive......but by the end of the conversation they have the Falcons winning because of Turner, Jones, White, Gonzales,and Ryan. Too much for the Giants to defend. Not saying those guys arent good but last week it was, Bryant, Austin, Witten, Jones, and Romo. </P>

They all feel the Giants secondary will get torched BUT......only if the pass rush doesnt get there and if the Falcons run game comes up big......</P>

whatever.....play the game...... </P>

</P>

egyptian420
01-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Jesus! If you listen to these guys we don't have a shot! Gotta love it when you two Philly guys analyzing our game with Atlanta... :P</p>

didt hear them but I have heard other analysts and talking heads. They start raving about the Giants front 4, then they say the Giants run game has been better, Eli has had a great season, and the Giants with Cruz and Nicks are very explosive......but by the end of the conversation they have the Falcons winning because of Turner, Jones, White, Gonzales,and Ryan. Too much for the Giants to defend. Not saying those guys arent good but last week it was, Bryant, Austin, Witten, Jones, and Romo. </p>

They all feel the Giants secondary will get torched BUT......only if the pass rush doesnt get there and if the Falcons run game comes up big......</p>

whatever.....play the game...... </p>

</p>
I can see it going either way in all honesty. If the team that faced Grossman a few weeks ago shows up, you can bet Julio, Roddy and Tony G will burn us to ashes.

If last week's team shows up, we can harass Ryan all day.

I'd like to think the latter will happen.

tripleaamin9
01-08-2012, 08:15 AM
remember jaws said we had 0% chance at winning the divison

RagTime Blue
01-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Jaws is the Bob Uecker of football. Only twice as loud and half as entertaining.

I really think it will come down to how our dedicated run-stoppers play (Linval, Canty, Kiwi, Chase). If they allow the pass rushers to focus on the QB, it could be a long day for their talent.

poppa smurph
01-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Jaws is the Bob Uecker of football. Only twice as loud and half as entertaining.
Lol[Y]

hadenough
01-08-2012, 09:06 AM
They are the two biggest eagle homers ever....it's almost sickening. 'Sal Pal' is an eagles fan 1st....reporter 2nd.

Pay attention to Monday Night Football next year....before the game Jaws and Gruden will give a quick analysis of each team playing. Jaws will never talk about the Giants....it is always Gruden. Look for it next year...actually pretty funny.