PDA

View Full Version : By 4pm All giants fans will be.....

ocky
01-08-2012, 09:10 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.

GmenFan1980
01-08-2012, 09:12 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back. true. but lets be honest here. Regardless of whether we win or lose today. those topics will still pop up lol. GO BIG BLUE, beat them dirty birds

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-08-2012, 09:16 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.

Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 09:20 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.Falcons are just Pretenders when it comes to playoff games. Everyone knows that and it won't change today!

nycsportzfan
01-08-2012, 09:29 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back. Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and a hungry attitude! I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td! Giants WIN 27-23

egyptian420
01-08-2012, 09:32 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back. Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and a hungry attitude! I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td! Giants WIN 27-23

I hope so, Lofton and Weatherspoon are beasts

NWKEffectElement
01-08-2012, 09:40 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.* Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and* a hungry attitude!* I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td!* Giants WIN 27-23

I have a good feeling the Weatherspoon will get ran over by Jacobs.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 09:43 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.* Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and* a hungry attitude!* I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td!* Giants WIN 27-23

I have a good feeling the Weatherspoon will get ran over by Jacobs.
This

rcrane082985
01-08-2012, 09:44 AM

Clown, giants gonna crush. Gonna eat dem birds with a side of salsa!

East Coast Bias
01-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Dirt bag

ocky
01-08-2012, 10:03 AM

Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.

nycsportzfan
01-08-2012, 10:04 AM

Bradshaw has attitude and i think he plays physical and determined and gets in a groove and with the pass game hitting dosen't get to much of a crowd on the line and takes advantage of that I just got a feeling about Bradshaw today

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 10:07 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back. Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing. <U><FONT size=5>Actually im a eagles fan.</FONT></U> Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.A source expert on losing. Tell us how it feels.

buddy33
01-08-2012, 10:09 AM
The last 2 games I have been calling for a huge running game. They have been better but hopefully they improve today. If they get the run going along with the passing game they already have they can play with anyone.

fansince69
01-08-2012, 10:09 AM

Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.

Really? who are the Eagles playing today?Your season ended when the Giants beat the Jets.
Enjoy your off season that started a couple weeks ago..typical Seagull fan..To uninformed to know when to shut up.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 10:12 AM

A bitter eagles fan.. Lol. Who would of thought...

I made another thread about what are div rival fans are doing this morning. Perhaps u should post in it and tell us how your morning is going?

miked1958
01-08-2012, 10:14 AM

Shouldn't be to hardto answer since you guys are experts on what to do this time of year when eagles season is over.. U guys should write a book on how NOT to win a SB.

Bet it would be a best seller . Lol
A bitter eagles fan.. Lol. Who would of thought...

I made another thread about what are div rival fans are doing this morning. Perhaps u should post in it and tell us how your morning is going?

palekaka21
01-08-2012, 10:17 AM
ocky we will not be join your team at home which is the egirls

yoeddy
01-08-2012, 10:24 AM

Yes, but then when Eli brings the team back and we win the game at 4:15, everyone will be fine...

miked1958
01-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Agreed

BigBlue1971
01-08-2012, 10:33 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back. Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing. Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.</P>

</P>

egirls fan?????????</P>

i thought you were shut down from posting! your season is over!</P>

bite us!</P>

Joe Morrison
01-08-2012, 10:59 AM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back. Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing. Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.</P>

</P>

egirls fan?????????</P>

i thought you were shut down from posting! your season is over!</P>

bite us!</P>

</P>

Check the record, Falcons do not have a win against anyone with a winning record, 10 wins against all losers</P>

giantsforce
01-08-2012, 04:43 PM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.Hey Ocky, where are you? What's going on bro? Who's crying now? I just wonder where all the eagles fans are. I think they maybe consoling the Falcons fans.

Sarcasman
01-08-2012, 04:49 PM

The Eagles still have fans?

One would think that after investing so much in a college QB who can't actually play QB in the pros and losing so often in the playoffs you guys would root for team with an actual chance at a Super Bowl...you know like the Rams or LIons or something..

derekunion28
01-08-2012, 04:50 PM
wow so funny to read these fail threads

TuckYou
01-08-2012, 10:24 PM
EPIC FAIL THREAD. Leave it to an Eagirls fan. Moron.

NYGRealityCheck
01-08-2012, 10:29 PM
EPIC FAIL THREAD. Leave it to an Eagirls fan. Moron.

They're still smoking the same crap at the beginning of the season when the Eagles signed big FAs and everyone thought they were a Superbowl team before playing 1 regular season game....

flamethrower
01-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Just the thing for you. <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Crow.</font></font>

miked1958
01-08-2012, 11:27 PM
back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.Falcons are just Pretenders when it comes to playoff games. Everyone knows that and it won't change today!
Lol..This

I called that one... The Pretenders only could muster 2 points

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Looks like another team will be getting rid of their staff