PDA

View Full Version : So what are cowboys,egirls and skins fans doing today?

miked1958
01-08-2012, 09:27 AM
I guess wishing and hoping and praying the giants don't get on another long playoff run.

They want us eliminated ASAP cause they know with each week we stay alive the harder it will be to Knock us out.

So all our division rivals are getting up today with really nothing to look forward to except cheer against us due to their teams all being sent Packing.

We had most problems and injuries and are still playing.
Must be absolutely killing them. Lol

egyptian420
01-08-2012, 09:33 AM
they're all waving their falcons flags and rocking their jerseys

miked1958
01-08-2012, 09:44 AM

Lol... They hate it that we are still playing

BigBlue wins
01-08-2012, 09:54 AM

My one friend who is a cowboys fan drank himself silly last night. Maybe he'll miss the game altogether and wake up to one GIANT win, haha

miked1958
01-08-2012, 09:59 AM

My one friend who is a cowboys fan drank himself silly last night.* Maybe he'll miss the game altogether and wake up to one GIANT win, haha

Lol

miked1958
01-08-2012, 10:01 AM
My nephew is a Boys fan and he won't even take my calls or texts since we beat them. He was so sure they would win. Now he can't face me. He is waiting and hoping we get beat today, then he will contact me.

giantsforce
01-08-2012, 11:30 AM
I guess wishing and hoping and praying the giants don't get on another long playoff run.

They want us eliminated ASAP cause they know with each week we stay alive the harder it will be to Knock us out.

So all our division rivals are getting up today with really nothing to look forward to except cheer against us due to their teams all being sent Packing.

We had most problems and injuries and are still playing.
Must be absolutely killing them. LolThe same thing we were doing the years after the SB. Let's not get too ****y here and start dissing other fans because we have been in their shoes more times than not. Let's not forget that ,other than 2007, since 2001 we are either no playoffs or one and done and have not yet won a playoff game in our home. Let's hope that we do not maintain this tradition today.

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 11:41 AM
I guess wishing and hoping and praying the giants don't get on another long playoff run. They want us eliminated ASAP cause they know with each week we stay alive the harder it will be to Knock us out. So all our division rivals are getting up today with really nothing to look forward to except cheer against us due to their teams all being sent Packing. We had most problems and injuries and are still playing. Must be absolutely killing them. LolThe same thing we were doing the years after the SB. Let's not get too ****y here and start dissing other fans because we have been in their shoes more times than not. Let's not forget that ,other than 2007, since 2001 we are either no playoffs or one and done and have not yet won a playoff game in our home. Let's hope that we do not maintain this tradition today.Good for you Rev takin the high road. Me I'm stickin with taunts and digs as long as I can.[:D]

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-08-2012, 12:07 PM
So what are cowboys,egirls and skins fans doing today? <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Reviewing draft picks!</FONT>

stormblue
01-08-2012, 12:07 PM
i hope that they are all laying underneath the
"poo button"

brad
01-08-2012, 12:11 PM
One friend of mine is a Skins fan... he wanted to know if I wanted to play golf. LOL

Overdrive92
01-08-2012, 12:12 PM
They're now NBA fans.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 12:12 PM
So what are cowboys,egirls and skins fans doing today? <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Reviewing draft picks!</FONT>
Rev is a little right but we could be doing the same thing after tody reviewing draft picks.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 12:13 PM
One things certain. We will play at least one more game then all of them...

stormblue
01-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Rev is a little right but we could be doing the same thing after tody reviewing draft picks.

you don't honestly think the dirty birds have a chance do you ?

or do you ?

miked1958
01-08-2012, 12:51 PM

you don't honestly think the dirty birds have a chance do you ?

or do you ?
No but don't want to be so over confident like I was vs skins and Seahawks. Luckless for us falcons are a good team ans we get up for good teams

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 12:56 PM
big blue all in

miked1958
01-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Bout to get it on

stormblue
01-08-2012, 12:58 PM
yeah, you've got a point there ;

just 'cuz the giants are better does not guaranty
that they will play better.

we do have a bad habit of going "plaxico" on ourself sometimes.

FBomb
01-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Eagles fans, the ones that haven't already jumped off the ledge, are refilling their Prozac scripts or consuming their meth supply.</P>

It's just another day for Redskins fans....they're built for losing.</P>

Cowboys fans are more than likely doing something stupid.</P>

jparmer
01-08-2012, 01:08 PM
I just received a txt from a Cowboys fan friend telling me how we would lose today. Funny thing, I haven't heard from this guy since midway through the year! Haha. I just said "u and Romo have something in common, you're both sitting at home watching us in the playoffs!"

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Playing golf