PDA

View Full Version : Chris Ogbonnaya or T. Richardson?

Piddy283
11-24-2013, 04:33 AM
I was stoked about T. Rich when he went to the Colts. FIgured he'd get a lot of ogal line touches with a high powered offense. However, he has done nothing.

Thoughts?

TCHOF
11-24-2013, 09:13 AM
Richardson sucks.

Flip Empty
11-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Richardson sucks.

Truth.

Giantsrangers
11-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Richardson sucks.

He had a pretty good rookie season. He sucks this year but overall he is still young

Generation Eli
11-24-2013, 10:53 AM
whats your total teams?

whats the scoring rules?

Not sure why u still rstering that guy. Hes got 0 skills, except he can fight for an extra yard or two......thats it. Thats his upside, get an extra yard or two and be lucky enough to get a goal line shot

thats got RB4 written all over him. BTW, this is MMQB'ing either. My roster sheets back in august had him being a bust, big time.

anyways, drop him and hope someone you need to lose is dumb enough to pick him up and start him. Plus I believe hes got a "new" injury to deal with. Get rid of the dead weight, its week 12 already!

Generation Eli
11-24-2013, 10:59 AM
from the looks of it, your smarter than that (looking at your sig). drop him, you wont regret it and it, and will feel like a weight has been lifted

Piddy283
11-24-2013, 11:13 AM
Besides the fact we score 6 pts for TD's thrown, it's a pretty standard non-ppr 12 man league. However, our rosters are a little different as we use a QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, WR/RB, WR/TE, Def, K. Here's my roster:

Peyton
Roddy white
Dwayne Bowe
Eric Decker
Eddie Lacy
D. Woodhead
Martelus Bennett
Brian Hartline
WR/RB: Empty (T. Rich or Chris O)

Bench:
Tim Wright
Mario Manningham
Fred Jax (Bye)
Julian Edelman
Joique Bell

My WR's have let me down due to injury and under performing. Besides Peyton my team is up and down each week, but I"m still fighting for a playoff spot which starts week 14 in my league. Any thoughts?

Generation Eli
11-25-2013, 12:36 AM
get a QB asap (in case u make the playoffs, u dont want peyton as your only qb, despite him being the best player in the NFL)

Drop Rich

add 2 DEF that will be the highest rank (based on your belief, not just computer projections) and stash them on your roster. This will be for weeks 14, 15 (after the 14th week, pick up your defense for the 16th week and drop your 14th)

dont be afraid to look ahead at your matchups, if you see a weakness that your future opponent is going to have, pick up2 or 3 possible targets of his and then drop them. Its sort of a D%$# move but so what. I did this in the finals 2 years ago and have incorporated it since. For the most part, it works and you could always start them, if you project them to be better than any of your players. Of course this wont always work so always be careful

always visit other mb/forums and read up on what the players/coaches are saying about their players for that week. Often times, its not a decoy and if they say a guy will be a focal point, trust me, he will (for the most part).

Julian could be key down the stretch for the pats, he might be a decent start for their next game. Whatever you do, do not read anything into what (any of) the pats say. At best, you'll get decent news about the punter, and unfortunately, punters dont get points in fantasy :(

NeedtobuyaPSL
11-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Chris Ogb fumbled last week and this week. Safe to say he wont be getting many touches.

Toadofsteel
11-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Chris Ogb fumbled last week and this week. Safe to say he wont be getting many touches.

At least I get Gio Bernard back this week... And while Woodhead doesn't have a great matchup vs Carolina, he didn't vs KC either and still got some good points. Also I have Shane Vereen.

PennState1
11-29-2013, 01:41 AM
Obo