01-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Bradshaw is not effective when he starts it off

SET THE DAMN TONE GILBRIDE!

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Yeah some tip toeing to start the game.

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 02:23 PM
dOWN WITH THAT let's go O BLOCK today no More mistakes move the ball!!

NYG4lifeNYK
01-08-2012, 02:23 PM

You're ridiculous... ripping our players during a playoff game... unbelievable

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 02:26 PM

You're ridiculous... ripping our players during a playoff game... unbelievable
I was ripping the players? You make a threa to suggest someone else be playing right now. Wtf?

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 03:04 PM
There was no reason to believe Jacobs would be fired up the way the rest of the offense looked but he is looking sharp out there.

I'll take his running late then never, but he is running with fire. Gotta admit though, the OL is picking it up a little too.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-08-2012, 03:06 PM
<font color="#0000FF" size="4">There was no reason to believe Jacobs would be fired up</font> the way the rest of the offense looked but he is looking sharp out there.

I'll take his running late then never, but he is running with fire. Gotta admit though, the OL is picking it up a little too.

Jacobs is ALWAYS fired up.. he is the heart &amp; soul of our offense especially run game.

He's been running with fire ALL YEAR.

If the O-line blocks for him Jacobs is VERY effective. He is a bully &amp; plows through defenses.

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 03:09 PM
<font color="#0000FF" size="4">There was no reason to believe Jacobs would be fired up</font> the way the rest of the offense looked but he is looking sharp out there.

Jacobs is ALWAYS fired up.. he is the heart & soul of our offense especially run game.

If the O-line blocks for him Jacobs is VERY effective. He is a bully & plows through defenses.
Exactly, the OL needs to block, and at the time of this post, they were not blocking.

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-08-2012, 03:09 PM

Jacobs is ALWAYS fired up.. he is the heart & soul of our offense especially run game.

If the O-line blocks for him Jacobs is VERY effective. He is a bully & plows through defenses.

+1...beast mode please...

NYG4lifeNYK
01-08-2012, 03:11 PM

Jacobs is ALWAYS fired up.. he is the heart &amp; soul of our offense especially run game.

If the O-line blocks for him Jacobs is VERY effective. He is a bully &amp; plows through defenses.
Exactly, the OL needs to block, and at the time of this post, they were not blocking.

He's still more effective than Bradshaw because he runs through defenders... even if he's only picking up 2-3 yards it's still better than Bradshaw constantly losing yardage always trying to make a cut. Plus it softens the defense up.. they do not want to tackle him.

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 03:13 PM

He's still more effective than Bradshaw because he runs through defenders... even if he's only picking up 2-3 yards it's still better than Bradshaw constantly losing yardage always trying to make a cut. Plus it softens the defense up.. they do not want to tackle him.
I guess I can give you that. Bradshaw can certainly make something better out of nothing though.

bearbryant
01-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Bradshaw is not effective when he starts it off

SET THE DAMN TONE GILBRIDE!
</P>

100% correct keep BJ with the ball!!!</P>