PDA

View Full Version : This Offensive Line Stinks

T-Murda84
01-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Thanks alot Reese. We are last in the NFL in running the ball and we barely give Eli enough time to take the deep shots. We better get some new tackles in here next year. Matt Ryan at least got some protection....He just sucks. If Eli had a little time back there, he would be unstoppable.

HeGoesDeep
01-08-2012, 01:42 PM
ANOTHER HOLD. OH MAN..

and you can thank the oline for the 2 points as well.

BigBlue wins
01-08-2012, 01:46 PM
These passes to me bradshaw are raising my blood pressure

T-Murda84
01-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Eli has no time to even look for his deep options.

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Go find another team to root for.

bearbryant
01-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Hes right!!!

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 03:54 PM
This is the same guy who wanted Reese fired for letting Smith go. He tried telling me that micro fracture surgeries wouldn't limit Smith. Clown.

Wait, clown. That's it. He's giggles!

GOBIGBLUE52
01-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Over 170 rush yards today?

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 03:59 PM
This is the same guy who wanted Reese fired for letting Smith go. He tried telling me that micro fracture surgeries wouldn't limit Smith. Clown.

Wait, clown. That's it. He's giggles!His posts sure does make me giggle.

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Bump

Redeyejedi
01-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Over 170 rush yards today?
They got it going after Coughlin flipped out on the 2 point conversion. They were horrible at the start of the game though.

buddy33
01-08-2012, 04:12 PM
They didn't start out great today. I hope next week they start and finish great.

bansaw
01-08-2012, 04:14 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALL YOU THAT LOVE *****IN INSTEAD OF CHEERIN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks alot Reese. We are last in the NFL in running the ball and we barely give Eli enough time to take the deep shots. We better get some new tackles in here next year. Matt Ryan at least got some protection....He just sucks. If Eli had a little time back there, he would be unstoppable.
As I have advised numerous other posters, mid-game threads like this will invariably end up making you look like a total moron . . . .

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM
They didn't start out great today. I hope next week they start and finish great.
You really are Eeyore, aren't you?

keyofgmen
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheEnigma
01-08-2012, 04:30 PM
I think people get their expectations WAYY too high with the offensive line. We were spoiled with our line in 08 and now everyone expects their LT to play like Walter Jones or he sucks. They aren't the best OL by a shot but it's working. I'm sure we will draft an interior lineman in April.

buddy33
01-08-2012, 04:31 PM

I guess you missed the start of the game when the OL was playing poorly.

Yeah, they got it together, but they did not start off great today.

Like I said, I hope they start and finish great next week.

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 04:34 PM

I didn't miss anything, I just make it a point not to judge a game until it is over. That way, I don't look like a ****ing idiot like you.

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 04:36 PM
not today

buddy33
01-08-2012, 04:36 PM

I didn't miss anything, I just make it a point not to judge a game until it is over. That way, I don't look like a ****ing idiot like you.

I didn't make my comment until after the game so what is your point?

They did start poorly but got better. That is just a fact.

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 04:46 PM

They did start poorly but got better. That is just a fact.They had to adjust and get a feel for what ATL was doing, I wouldn't exactly call it starting poorly. I just think TMurda is funny because a riot can break out in the stadium and he'll blame it on Reese. He probably sends the guy death threats.

buddy33
01-08-2012, 04:48 PM

They did start poorly but got better. That is just a fact.They had to adjust, it wouldn't exactly call it starting poorly. I just think TMurda is funny because a riot can break out in the stadium and he'll blame it on Reese. He probably sends the guy death threats.

No doubt, they did adjust and they played much better. Was not agreeing with the title that they stink, especially not after a win like that. Just have to say that they did start off poorly and I hope they don't on the road next week.

mrg3
01-08-2012, 04:49 PM
1st half yes, 2nd half nooooooooooooo. Who says they cant make Half time Adjustments. Holding calls were a Joke, They held JPP every play .

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 05:14 PM

They did start poorly but got better. That is just a fact.They had to adjust, it wouldn't exactly call it starting poorly. I just think TMurda is funny because a riot can break out in the stadium and he'll blame it on Reese. He probably sends the guy death threats.

No doubt, they did adjust and they played much better. Was not agreeing with the title that they stink, especially not after a win like that. Just have to say that they did start off poorly and I hope they don't on the road next week.Well one good thing we got going for us is that we're a great road team. Another thing is that we played GB already so we know their tendencies. They did drop a lot of passes in the 1st meeting though which was uncharacteristic so I'm expecting them to be more confident at home.

gumby742
01-08-2012, 05:59 PM

Wait, clown. That's it. He's giggles!

Lol giggles was actually really smart. I'm actually serious.

T-Murda84
01-08-2012, 06:11 PM
The Offensive Line is still Terrible....If It wasnt for Eli being sort of elusive and Bradshaw cutting back on some of his runs....those could of been big plays for the Defense. Any1 who thinks this Offensive Line is good? seriously needs to get their heads checked.

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 06:22 PM
The Offensive Line is still Terrible....If It wasnt for Eli being sort of elusive and Bradshaw cutting back on some of his runs....those could of been big plays for the Defense. Any1 who thinks this Offensive Line is good? seriously needs to get their heads checked.Even giggles was better than this.[8-)][*-)]

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
The Offensive Line is still Terrible....If It wasnt for Eli being sort of elusive and Bradshaw cutting back on some of his runs....those could of been big plays for the Defense. Any1 who thinks this Offensive Line is good? seriously needs to get their heads checked.Very good... have fun rooting against us next week.

T-Murda84
01-08-2012, 07:04 PM
The Offensive Line is still Terrible....If It wasnt for Eli being sort of elusive and Bradshaw cutting back on some of his runs....those could of been big plays for the Defense. Any1 who thinks this Offensive Line is good? seriously needs to get their heads checked.Very good... have fun rooting against us next week.

Im not rooting against the Giants at all. Im just saying this Offensive Line needs to step up....We have waaay too much talent at the skilled positions for our Offensive line to miss blocks, cause penalties, or even worse give up points on safeties. Im worried about Eli taking some unneccessary hits because Diehl is the worst Left Tackle in the NFL along with Mckenzie. Eli made some huge plays avoiding the sack and hitting Cruz and Nicks on a few occasions. Just rewatch the game...and I swear you would agree with me. And take a look at ProFootballFocus while u at it.