PDA

View Full Version : Hey what happened to the Reby Sky thread?

britishblue2
01-09-2010, 04:51 AM
Did it get a bit too heated?

BJacobs27
01-09-2010, 04:55 AM
It had absolutely ZERO to do with Giants football and was actually really racy.

DragonSoul
01-09-2010, 05:05 AM
always happens when i am away, damn 14 hr drive to atl.

Out of Exile
01-09-2010, 05:41 AM
Epic thread

listenup
01-09-2010, 07:58 AM
It was disrespectful torwards her & got deleted

Slasher
01-09-2010, 08:22 AM
It was disrespectful torwards her & got deleted

#1 it's against message board rules to open a thread calling out a member
#2 it wasn't Giants related
#3 it was very disrespectful and insulting to Reby

britishblue2
01-09-2010, 08:23 AM
I went to bed when it was 40 posts deep and slip and slasher had just about made up thier differences. did it spiral outta control after that?

Jeez, all i asked was now that she's a part time Jets fan.....would you still??

I dont know, freedom of speech and all

Slasher
01-09-2010, 08:29 AM
I went to bed when it was 40 posts deep and slip and slasher had just about made up thier differences. did it spiral outta control after that?

Actually I said that seeing as I was the only one defending her, that I was just going to stop posting there. I don't agree with a word he said on the matter.

And I believe she is supporting the Jets because of her coworker? Who cares who she supports in the playoffs? I want Indi to win, does that make me a bad person because I'm cheering for a team other than the Giants?

britishblue2
01-09-2010, 08:41 AM

Actually I said that seeing as I was the only one defending her, that I was just going to stop posting there. I don't agree with a word he said on the matter.

And I believe she is supporting the Jets because of her coworker? Who cares who she supports in the playoffs? I want Indi to win, does that make me a bad person because I'm cheering for a team other than the Giants?

Im cheering for the Bengals in the AFC whom i backed at the start of the season 2 at 100-1 and the Packers in the NFC who ive just put 10 on at 20-1. A team in each conference, keeps the game alive for me.

Die-Hard
01-09-2010, 09:03 AM

Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here, friend. This is private property

This forum is for discussing Giants football, not discussing other Giants fans(or whatever the case may be)