PDA

View Full Version : Lets all blame Gilbride...

gsp3
01-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Because whenever the Giants fail it's always Gilbride's fault. This is honestly hilarious. I know a lot of Gmen fans hate Gilbride, but this over the top.

Why don't we wait until the end of the game and then assess the blame? I think its funny that whenever this board whines it always on Gilbride. This is a TEAM. THIS IS A TEAM GAME. Eli audibles, the Oline needs to maintain pressure.

Chill out.

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Because whenever the Giants fail it's always Gilbride's fault. This is honestly hilarious. I know a lot of Gmen fans hate Gilbride, but this over the top.

Why don't we wait until the end of the game and then assess the blame? I think its funny that whenever this board whines it always on Gilbride. This is a TEAM. THIS IS A TEAM GAME. Eli audibles, the Oline needs to maintain pressure.

Chill out.

Lol prepare for the worse, some of these "fans" thoughtlessly blame him for everything.

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.

Yeah. I agree great play calling, although when Eli decided to run into our endzone and throw the ball at no one in particular then the play call is bad right? not the feeble play of our QB?

brilliant.

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 03:45 PM
I applaud your effort to not be able to see past the first three drives.

I'll let you know how the game ends.

brad
01-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Being a bit dramatic aren't we? Blame is spread out to just about every coach on the team by various posters. That being said, KG didn't exactly shine in the first half while the D has played very well. I have faith that the offense will get it going, but posting something like this after that first half performance is asking for all kinds of flames...

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 03:48 PM

Show me where I said the play calling hasnt gotten better. I wont hold my breath...

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Being a bit dramatic aren't we? Blame is spread out to just about every coach on the team by various posters. That being said, KG didn't exactly shine in the first half while the D has played very well. I have faith that the offense will get it going, but posting something like this after that first half performance is asking for all kinds of flames...

The only people being "dramatic" are those posters that blame Gilbride for every poor play our offence executes on offence. If our offence fails its a collective effort. Not centered around one individual.

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 03:49 PM

Show me where I said the play calling hasnt gotten better. I wont hold my breath...
That is the point of this thread. The play calling has gotten better and your post said nothing other then the first three drives.

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 03:50 PM

Yeah. I agree great play calling, although when Eli decided to run into our endzone and throw the ball at no one in particular then the play call is bad right? not the feeble play of our QB?

brilliant.

So Eli doing something stupid completely erases the terrible playcalling that started the game now?

When Gilbride has a season where he breaks team and NFL records, ill cut him some slack like I do Eli.

brad
01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Like I said however... they aren't just blaming KG, you can easily find negative posts about Fewell and Coughlin as well.

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Like I said however... they aren't just blaming KG, you can easily find negative posts about Fewell and Coughlin as well.

You can find negative and positive posts about anyone

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 03:53 PM

brilliant.

So Eli doing something stupid completely erases the terrible playcalling that started the game now?

When Gilbride has a season where he breaks team and NFL records, ill cut him some slack like I do Eli.
Lmfao because Gilbride can break records. Tell me, did Eli break those records in spite of Gilbride? LOL

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 03:54 PM

brilliant.

lol Eli would not be breaking all those records without Gilbrides play calling genius. Man you are just as dumb 90 percent of the other senseless Gilbride haters.

Tony Bruno
01-08-2012, 03:55 PM
He sure could make life easier by sticking with the run!!!

brad
01-08-2012, 03:55 PM

You can find negative and positive posts about anyone

Agreed, which was my point. This thread specifically states that KG is the only one that is blamed, which is clearly not true.

bashful
01-08-2012, 03:56 PM
You are kidding aren't you.
If not you belong on the short bus with KG

myles2424
01-08-2012, 03:56 PM

brilliant.

lol Eli would not be breaking all those records without Gilbrides play calling genius. Man you are just as dumb 90 percent of the other senseless Gilbride haters. Eli would've been well over 5,000 if it wasn't for your boy Gilbride.....countless runs & 1 yard dump passes on 3rd & long,plays designed to go a few yards on 3rd & long, this crap has been going on all season.....

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 03:59 PM

brilliant.

lol Eli would not be breaking all those records without Gilbrides play calling genius. Man you are just as dumb 90 percent of the other senseless Gilbride haters.

Answer this one question. Yes or No. Has the play calling been better since the first 3-4 drives?

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:00 PM

brilliant.

lol Eli would not be breaking all those records without Gilbrides play calling genius. Man you are just as dumb 90 percent of the other senseless Gilbride haters. Eli would've been well over 5,000 if it wasn't for your boy Gilbride.....countless runs & 1 yard dump passes on 3rd & long,plays designed to go a few yards on 3rd & long, this crap has been going on all season.....

lol oh yeah. Im guessing he probably would have more yards the Brees right? No homerism on these boards...

myles2424
01-08-2012, 04:03 PM

brilliant.

lol oh yeah. Im guessing he probably would have more yards the Brees right? No homerism on these boards...not at all, I'm a realistic fan,but if you've watched any of our games this year,you'd whip Gilbrides meat out of your mouth & realize all the missed 3rd down conversions & scoring opportunities due to his play calling....

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:06 PM

brilliant.

lol oh yeah. Im guessing he probably would have more yards the Brees right? No homerism on these boards...not at all, I'm a realistic fan,but if you've watched any of our games this year,you'd whip Gilbrides meat out of your mouth & realize all the missed 3rd down conversions & scoring opportunities due to his play calling....

Oh right, so it was his play calling thats holding Eli back. Gotcha. I'm guessing the execution has been perfect all year then?

myles2424
01-08-2012, 04:10 PM

brilliant.

Oh right, so it was his play calling thats holding Eli back. Gotcha. I'm guessing the execution has been perfect all year then? of course there's been a lack of execution.....& I don't think anyone has said Gilbride is holding Eli back, but there's too many questionable calls every week....lot of missed opportunities....

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 04:10 PM

brilliant.

Oh right, so it was his play calling thats holding Eli back. Gotcha. I'm guessing the execution has been perfect all year then?

No one said that either, you keep making things up to support your argument. Oh and what a f*cking play by Nicks

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:11 PM

brilliant.

No one said that either, you keep making things up to support your argument. Oh and what a f*cking play by Nicks

haha. Keep hating guys im getting all of my arguement from dumbass posts that im seeing on these boards. Point is Giants are winning YESSSS

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:13 PM

brilliant.

Making up what? Myles said Eli would have been well over 5000 yards without Gilbride's play calling. That would mean he thinks Gilbride is holding him back.

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 04:14 PM

brilliant.

haha. Keep hating guys im getting all of my arguement from dumbass posts that im seeing on these boards. Point is Giants are winning YESSSS

I noticed you conveniently ignored my question on whether or not the play calling has gotten better since these threads went up. And show me where someone said the execution has been perfect and that everything is Gilbrides fault. Cuz no one in this thread did.

gsp3
01-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Seriously, I look at the Giant's offense, and then I compare to the offense we're playing against...the Falcons. There is no comparasion.

Put yourself as a fan of one of the 24 teams who's offense doesn't match up to ours.

KG is a GOOD O-Coord.
KG DOES NOT cause hold penalties.
KG DOES NOT block inefficiently.
KG DOES NOT drop passes.
KG IS NOT the one able to call PI when it is clearly there.

THIS IS A TEAM, START ACTING LIKE IT

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:18 PM
I noticed you conveniently ignored my question on whether or not the play calling has gotten better since these threads went up. . You really are one to talk about ignoring questions. How about this on page one?

"Lmfao because Gilbride can break records. Tell me, did Eli break those records in spite of Gilbride? LOL"

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 04:19 PM
WHAT FOR WINNING THE GAME?

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 04:21 PM
I noticed you conveniently ignored my question on whether or not the play calling has gotten better since these threads went up. . You really are one to talk about ignoring questions. How about this on page one?

"Lmfao because Gilbride can break records. Tell me, did Eli break those records in spite of Gilbride? LOL"

That wasn't a rhetorical question? All I said was that the play calling early on was terrible, but you guys refuse to just admit that. Hes called a much better game since then.

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:23 PM

That wasn't a rhetorical question? All I said was that the play calling early on was terrible, but you guys refuse to just admit that. Hes called a much better game since then.

The play calling hasn't changed actually? we are just not getting those holds on offence as well as Eli is not jumping into our endzone then throwing to no one. The play calling as been the same, execution has improved..

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:24 PM

Tell me what was bad about the play calling? The OL not blocking? Holding penalty? Is that play calling issues?

These aren't rhetorical questions either.

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Another great call + execution by the giants offence..

gsp3
01-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Another beautiful drive by Gilbride

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM

Tell me what was bad about the play calling? The OL not blocking? Holding penalty? Is that play calling issues?

Ive said it like 5 times, just shows me how you guys arent paying attention, I saw about 4 screens the first few drives, 0 times since.

jparmer
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM
I hate gilbride and that won't change at this point. But I'm also not gonna argue with us on top like this. But hopefully we can all agree if it was us with a 2 on the board, this topic would be going differently

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:29 PM
I hate gilbride and that won't change at this point. But I'm also not gonna argue with us on top like this. But hopefully we can all agree if it was us with a 2 on the board, this topic would be going differently

cool story bro.

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:30 PM

Ive said it like 5 times, just shows me how you guys arent paying attention, I saw about 4 screens the first few drives, 0 times since.

I know I saw at least 1 that past drive to jacobs. Are you still watching this game bud?

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 04:31 PM

cool story bro.

Because saying that is way cooler. Just go watch the Flames get pounded 9-0 by the Bruins again

jparmer

cool story bro.

Cool tagline 2010

Gilbride has def improved! He has better weapons

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:33 PM

Who isn't paying attention? Clearly you don't remember the threads a while ago, not this season, wondering where the screens were in the play book.

But you're right, ditching the screens explains the surge in points. Not like better blocking or anything.

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:34 PM

cool story bro.

Cool tagline 2010lol

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:34 PM

cool story bro.

Because saying that is way cooler. Just go watch the Flames get pounded 9-0 by the Bruins again

LOL and have we finally run out of arguments little guy?

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:36 PM

cool story bro.

Cool tagline 2010

haha. It still applies for dumbasses like yourself!

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:36 PM

cool story bro.

LOL and have we finally run out of arguments little guy?No we have the answer, no screens = success.

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:38 PM

cool story bro.

LOL and have we finally run out of arguments little guy?No we have the answer, no screens = success.

My IQ has continuing to fall trying to argue with you. We had at least 1 screen I saw in our last drive. Your just blind. Im done talking to you. Your clearly not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

jparmer
01-08-2012, 04:38 PM

cool story bro.

Cool tagline 2010

haha. It still applies for dumbasses like yourself!

Good for u, you're gonna look so cool to your friends in school when u tell them how u talked tough on the internet

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:40 PM

cool story bro.

My IQ has continuing to fall trying to argue with you. We had at least 1 screen I saw in our last drive. Your just blind. Im done talking to you. Your clearly not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.That was sarcasm. I've been arguing your point this whole time.

jparmer
01-08-2012, 04:41 PM

cool story bro.

My IQ has continuing to fall trying to argue with you. We had at least 1 screen I saw in our last drive. Your just blind. Im done talking to you. Your clearly not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.That was sarcasm. I've been arguing your point this whole time.

Lmao

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:43 PM

cool story bro.

LmaoHahaha uhhhhh?

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:46 PM

cool story bro.

Oops! sorry bud. Thought it was one of those dumbasses.

CGYgiant
01-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Anyways, point is Gilbride is not the problem today. Nor has he been for most of the year. So lets give it a break..

myles2424
01-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Anyways, point is Gilbride is not the problem today. Nor has he been for most of the year. So lets give it a break.. once again, nobody said he was the problem today, nor was he the problem this year....give it a rest brother.....

gmen0820
01-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Anyways, point is Gilbride is not the problem today. Nor has he been for most of the year. So lets give it a break.. once again, nobody said he was the problem today, nor was he the problem this year....give it a rest brother.....Yeah he's just sucks though, right?

myles2424
01-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Anyways, point is Gilbride is not the problem today. Nor has he been for most of the year. So lets give it a break.. once again, nobody said he was the problem today, nor was he the problem this year....give it a rest brother.....Yeah he's just sucks though, right? no....at times yes...we won,all that matters....

gsp3
01-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Anyways, point is Gilbride is not the problem today. Nor has he been for most of the year. So lets give it a break.. once again, nobody said he was the problem today, nor was he the problem this year....give it a rest brother.....

I'd like to point you into the direction of all the threads and posts made in the first quarter.