PDA

View Full Version : Giant fan of the Decade!!!!!

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-09-2010, 02:23 PM
<FONT color=#0000ff>me.</FONT></P>

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/jpalumbo77/ALI.jpg</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

nygfan7387
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM
I don't know...when the Giants won the Bowl I bought 10 pies of pizza for my entire work staff (even my bosses) because of how jubilant I was of the 17-14 result

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-09-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't know...when the Giants won the Bowl I bought 10 pies of pizza for my entire work staff (even my bosses) because of how jubilant I was of the 17-14 result
</P>

I like that bro!</P>

I am the Giant Fan of the Decade because I am better eye candy for the female than Reba Sky is to the male.</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-09-2010, 03:43 PM
I started a really dumb thread here. I acknowledge it.</P>

I wasn't actually trying to bring attention to myself. I was trying to stir things up because this place is kind of boring today.</P>

I thought once people made fun of me and called me names it might evolve into a fun thread.</P>

My bad.</P>

nygfan7387
01-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Alright...I went to the Jets rally march yesterday....dressed in a Giants jersey

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Alright...I went to the Jets rally march yesterday....dressed in a Giants jersey
</P>

Good for you! I like that!</P>

appletree943
01-09-2010, 04:31 PM
reby sky

bansaw
01-09-2010, 04:36 PM
the decade is 9 days old and I still don't believe it.

but I'll bump this **** so we don't have to feel sorry for you bumping yet another one of your threads

gbril28
01-09-2010, 05:05 PM
^this

Pteryx
01-09-2010, 10:35 PM
I went to the Giants-Eagles game this year. In Philly. Decked out in Giants gear. And took Philadelphia public transportation both ways.

stormin normand
01-09-2010, 11:53 PM
Went to a dallas game in Tx. in my Giants garb, losing most of the way, yelling and chearing the G-Men on the whole way....
Puttiing up with the unending "How "bout them cowboys" through out.
In the end the Giants triumph...
My reply ? "How 'Bout them cowboys ?"
I'll tell you how 'bout them cowboys....
F@@@ them cowboys, go New York Giants"

YATittle1962
01-09-2010, 11:56 PM
I just ate an entire NY Giant uniform......im burping the taste of cleats as we speak

BJacobs27
01-09-2010, 11:59 PM
I just ate a full NY Giant uniform......im burping the taste of cleats as we speak

Hahaha... I got a NYG Brand on my forehead.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-10-2010, 12:47 PM

but I'll bump this **** so we don't have to feel sorry for you bumping yet another one of your threads
</P>

Thank You mother-in-law of the Boards![:D]</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I went to the Giants-Eagles game this year. In Philly. Decked out in Giants gear. And took Philadelphia public transportation both ways.</P>

Brave man! I wouldn't hesitate to do it either but I have a special set of self defense skills.</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-10-2010, 12:51 PM
I just ate an entire NY Giant uniform......im burping the taste of cleats as we speak</P>

Yea but you have to admit the cleats were the best part[:D]</P>

TroyArcher3
01-10-2010, 06:17 PM

They had a rally? OMG they are a High School team.

GMEN 92
01-10-2010, 06:32 PM
I went to the Giants-Eagles game this year. In Philly. Decked out in Giants gear. And took Philadelphia public transportation both ways.</P>

Damm and you're still alive? That's respectable</P>

TynesCarney
01-10-2010, 07:14 PM
I go to every Giant game, no matter how cold it is and trust me that eagle giant playoff game where it was cold as hell and the game sucked and stayed til the end.

bansaw
01-10-2010, 08:04 PM

</p>

Thank You mother-in-law of the Boards![:D]</p>whats that supposed to mean?

oh is it because I called you the ******ed uncle a few weeks ago?

gbril28
01-10-2010, 08:09 PM

</P>

whats that supposed to mean?

</P>

hahahaha BB62 I really think you need to stop with these posts just to feel good about yourself. Im glad youre such a big Giants fan, but theres no need to just ignorantly claim your the best, maybe you are idk. Just take a chill pill and relax :D</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-10-2010, 08:19 PM

</P>

</P>

hahahaha BB62 I really think you need to stop with these posts just to feel good about yourself. Im glad youre such a big Giants fan, but theres no need to just ignorantly claim your the best, maybe you are idk. Just take a chill pill and relax :D</P>

</P>

Those that know me on the boards know that I just like to have fun with a thread like this. I don't actually think I am the poster of the decade or the year or the day.</P>

You haven't been on here enough to know that so I will give you a pass bro!</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-10-2010, 08:27 PM

</P>

</P>

Actually I think you called me that "cousin" who keeps telling the same story et etc.[:D]</P>

Actually it's because you are the woma...oops......guy that nit picks things and goes back to retrieve other threads like you did that time. It's just your style. I have no real problem with it bro! And you should have no problem with me calling you the mother-in-law of the boards.</P>

With all the funny stuff you photoshop and things that you say that are funny, I'm certainly glad you are on the boards. </P>

I also should mention that you are excellent with providing accurate info regarding salaries and caps etc. I have learned a lot from some of your posts. Be at peace my friend!</P>

</P>

</P>

bansaw
01-10-2010, 08:31 PM

</p>

Thank You mother-in-law of the Boards![:D]</p>

</p>

Actually I think you called me that "cousin" who keeps telling the same story et etc.[:D]</p>

Actually it's because you are the woma...oops......guy that nit picks things and goes back to retrieve other threads like you did that time. It's just your style. I have no real problem with it bro! And you should have no problem with me calling you the mother-in-law of the boards.</p>

With all the funny stuff you photoshop and things that you say that are funny, I'm certainly glad you are on the boards. </p>

I also should mention that you are excellent with providing accurate info regarding salaries and caps etc. I have learned a lot from some of your posts. Be at peace my friend!</p>

</p>

</p>holy **** you must be a lonely loser

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-10-2010, 08:39 PM

</P>

</P>

Actually I think you called me that "cousin" who keeps telling the same story et etc.[:D]</P>

Actually it's because you are the woma...oops......guy that nit picks things and goes back to retrieve other threads like you did that time. It's just your style. I have no real problem with it bro! And you should have no problem with me calling you the mother-in-law of the boards.</P>

With all the funny stuff you photoshop and things that you say that are funny, I'm certainly glad you are on the boards. </P>

I also should mention that you are excellent with providing accurate info regarding salaries and caps etc. I have learned a lot from some of your posts. Be at peace my friend!</P>

</P>

</P>

holy **** you must be a lonely loser
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Yea right. And you apparently truly are the Mother-in Law of the Boards.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I tried to be nice about it but quite frankly you can go **** yourself and use your maple syrup if you need it.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>You are the Mother-in Law of the Boards and obviously a miserable, bitter low life.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Have fun Buzzsaw! [;)]</FONT></P>

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/jpalumbo77/phe0137l-1.jpg</P>

ashleymarie
01-11-2010, 02:07 AM
I lined the bottom of the parakeet cage with Cupcakes pic from today's paper. One parakeet got him GOOOOOOOOD.

listenup
01-11-2010, 06:32 AM
http://fast1.onesite.com/community.foxsports.com/user/listen-up/random/bce465ac8447ab7e7ef98fe77de4aecc.jpg?v=185850

Die-Hard
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Play nice, or dont play at all. No need to bicker and start a pointless battle that no one will win

Slasher
01-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Me. [/Thread]

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Play nice, or dont play at all. No need to bicker and start a pointless battle that no one will win
</P>

yea and the thread was like two spots from rolling off the page which I was waiting for and now you bumped it back up!</P>

You could have sent PM's to myself and the other person involved.</P>

Bad Mod move. Go ahead and ban me for life if you like.</P>

Slasher
01-11-2010, 04:24 PM
</p>

yea and the thread was like two spots from rolling off the page which I was waiting for and now you bumped it back up!</p>

You could have sent PM's to myself and the other person involved.</p>

Bad Mod move. Go ahead and ban me for life if you like.</p>

You really have a thing against the mods here, don't you?

NY_Eli
01-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I support BBS62 in both feuds. He is a good soul, and one this board desperately needs at this time of sorrow.

...that being said, I am the Giant Fan of the Decade

whoa!!!!!
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/whoa.jpg

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-11-2010, 04:32 PM
</P>

yea and the thread was like two spots from rolling off the page which I was waiting for and now you bumped it back up!</P>

You could have sent PM's to myself and the other person involved.</P>

Bad Mod move. Go ahead and ban me for life if you like.</P>

</P>

Generally speaking I have zero problem with the Mods Slasher.</P>

I respect good decisions.</P>

But in this case that was a poor choice in handling a situation that was minutes away from being defused.</P>

Now the thread is moved to where posters who did not see the thread yesterday will view the unfortunate exchange of words which can only serve to incite the problem.</P>

I respect the Mods for the job they have and the way they normally handle it.</P>

But I am not intimidated by any of them and if they want to use their power to ban me because I let them know how I feel, than so be it.</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
01-11-2010, 04:35 PM
I support BBS62 in both feuds. He is a good soul, and one this board desperately needs at this time of sorrow. ...that being said, I am the Giant Fan of the Decade whoa!!!!! http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/whoa.jpg</P>

Thank You NY Eli!</P>

But see what's happening. You posted. I wanted to thank you but this is keeping the thread active.</P>

So thanks, and I'm staying out of this thread as of now. Enjoy your day.</P>

Slasher
01-11-2010, 04:37 PM
</p>

yea and the thread was like two spots from rolling off the page which I was waiting for and now you bumped it back up!</p>

</p>

Generally speaking I have zero problem with the Mods Slasher.</p>

I respect good decisions.</p>

But in this case that was a poor choice in handling a situation that was minutes away from being defused.</p>

Now the thread is moved to where posters who did not see the thread yesterday will view the unfortunate exchange of words which can only serve to incite the problem.</p>

I respect the Mods for the job they have and the way they normally handle it.</p>

But I am not intimidated by any of them and if they want to use their power to ban me because I let them know how I feel, than so be it.</p>

They do a great job, though they are understaffed. Quite a lot of times I come on here and see non-Giants related threads, or multiple threads about the same subject, people trying to mask swearing etc. We need more mods!

bandwgn86
01-11-2010, 04:55 PM
<FONT color=#0000ff>me.</FONT></P>

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/jpalumbo77/ALI.jpg</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA</P>

</P>

Die-Hard
01-11-2010, 08:09 PM
</p>

Thanks for the advice on how to do my job. Get over yourself, take a deep breath, and relax. Believe it or not, I was in your corner until you decided to lash out, but I'll do us both a favor and just lock this thing up. If you dont want people to see what you posted or are ashamed of what you've said, then think before you post, or simply dont post at all. Problem solved