PDA

View Full Version : Andre Brown, LMccoy,J Charles-who do I sit?

giantsfan420
11-29-2013, 09:20 PM
i have these 3 and Reggie Bush. I started Bush as my flex (even tho he was projected less than all of the above). Now I need to decide between Mccoy and Brown. Mccoy is at home, vs the best run defense. Brown is away vs a bad run defense statistically speaking. they have improved as of late imo. im not complaining and its not like a problem. its a spoil of riches. but i feel like theres a chance Mccoy could not get the volume, whereas Brown is def gettin 20 carries or so. even if he has a 3 ypc avg, as long as he gets a td, thats 12 points.

what do u think?

giantsfan420
11-29-2013, 09:23 PM
i also feel like browns the safe play. unless we go behind 21 early and even then we'll just see inside run after run out of shotgun...whereas mccoy has a very legit chance of not doing much.

Flip Empty
11-30-2013, 12:00 AM
Great RB corp there, your team must be doing well.

I think I'd go Brown because I worry that Philly is going to get its doors blown off this week.

giantsfan420
11-30-2013, 03:09 PM
yea listen to my draft (in no order)

those rb's. wes welker. randall cobb. dwayne bowe. (picked up eddleman as a fa that span when amendola and gronk was out, picked up randle recently. wr corp isnt that great bc of cobbs injury but i've played the wires. i added riley cooper and started him that first huge game he had with foles. something told me to play him. hes started since) kapernick, vernon davis, SF D, josh brown kicker since gone to crosby. cameron jordan the TE for browns. he was a beast with hoyer.

i've since added foles to be my Qb and yes i also got him as a FA, havent made a trade yet.

CowboysSuck
12-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Jordan Cameron you mean.

And outside of weeks 1-6, looks like you have fools gold at TE position. Go grab Ladarius Green if hes still on waivers.