PDA

View Full Version : ************************

Toadofsteel
12-01-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm so sorry guys...

I just looked at a fantasy matchup for another team... if Andre Brown gets 4 fantasy points, I make the playoffs. Knowing my luck, I've just jinxed the giants...

Toadofsteel
12-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Also the threat title was 4 f-bombs in a row... all got censored.

Toadofsteel
12-01-2013, 10:16 PM
With that brown TD the jinx is over. I'm in the fantasy playoffs now. Granted i'm probably one and done, but im in a dynasty where higher finishes give higher picks (to discourage benching starters) and i'm in the top half now...

Flip Empty
12-01-2013, 10:52 PM
A dynasty league and you dropped all those injured players?

Toadofsteel
12-01-2013, 11:16 PM
I shoudl clarify, it wasn't full dynasty this year. The manager couldn't turn on the keepers in time but plans on doing it for next year. Right now it's just draft position influenced by league rank. It will be full keeper after the 2014 season. I hope he expands the rosters too...

Flip Empty
12-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Ah,that makes more sense. Good work on making the playoffs in spite of all the injuries

Toadofsteel
12-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Ah,that makes more sense. Good work on making the playoffs in spite of all the injuries

Well i'll probably be one-and-done, but if I win this week I will have beaten the guy that i'm probably getting matched up against for next week...

It's not like i haven't made stupid decisions either. Starting Hillis over Brown week 10 was a disaster. If I had started brown, from the way things are looking now, I would have been the #2 overall seed... I would have had a freaking bye, based on one decision...