PDA

View Full Version : Warning To Packers: Here We Come!

George_Vreeland_Hill
01-08-2012, 03:33 PM
The Giants are peaking at the right time.
The D is smoking.
Green Bay ...
Take notice.
Here we come.

myles2424
01-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Let's go giannntsss!!!

George_Vreeland_Hill
01-08-2012, 04:08 PM
The Giants will beat Green Bay.
The way we are playing, it may not even be close.

myles2424
01-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Will Greg Jennings be back next week?

miked1958
01-08-2012, 04:10 PM

Look. We are playing with house money. Green bay better watch out

Down-lifer
01-08-2012, 04:14 PM
The Giants are peaking at the right time.
The D is smoking.
Green Bay ...
Take notice.
Here we come.
That's what I'm saying! Here we come! This team is so confident I can feel it through the tv!

GB Monsters
01-08-2012, 04:16 PM
You need to quit dreaming, if you happen by mircle get by Rodgers. Drew Brees will just dismatle that defense you have. Be honest to yourself

dave56dj
01-08-2012, 04:20 PM
You mean like eli dismantled you guys? We all know you guys have a great attack - we went toe to toe with you so don't act like you handled us.

Lets go blue.

Medisleman
01-08-2012, 04:21 PM
You need to quit dreaming, if you happen by mircle get by Rodgers. Drew Brees will just dismatle that defense you have. Be honest to yourself

Giants nearly won the first matchup fella, and if the refs get the call right on the Ballard TD in that game, the Giants win. I think you need to open your eyes and realize the Giants can beat the Packers, and could have beat them before they had a healthy defense.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-08-2012, 04:21 PM
oh goshhhh, they're already coming in our house, running their mouths. Troll alert, cant be respectful and just wish a good game. We are going to be honest for ourselves, we can beat anyone the way we are playing. And we got ROBBED the last game we played you guys. And the LASTTTT team I would want to play is the NY GIANTS.. Thats honesty.

derekunion28
01-08-2012, 04:22 PM
playoffs anything can happeen

NYGFan10
01-08-2012, 04:23 PM
If the Giants continue to play like they did today, they will beat the fudge-packers next week. We tied the fudge-packers the last time we played them several weeks ago; the fudge-packers just got lucky with a field goal to win (Jason Pierre-Paul could have blocked it!)

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-08-2012, 04:24 PM
They should be scared. The GMEN are gonna rip their fricken heads off!

Redeyejedi
01-08-2012, 04:25 PM
You need to quit dreaming, if you happen by mircle get by Rodgers. Drew Brees will just dismatle that defense you have. Be honest to yourselfYour Oline is in shambles right now.Good luck trying to stop all 4 Ends

Kingb50
01-08-2012, 04:26 PM

Ima tell you like this lil buddy, next Sunday JPP and company will be feasting on Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

GB Monsters
01-08-2012, 04:27 PM
The feeling through your TV is a mirage. Rodgers or Brees will be a nightmare

Westpoint, NY

Spizi
01-08-2012, 04:29 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if we beat them honestly. I'm hoping we get to play the 49ers though. Superbowl here we come!

NYG4Life10
01-08-2012, 04:30 PM

Hey loser this is how the packers win

Refs helping them by calling non Tds, Tds and calling pass interference on which this isn't no PI

GB Monsters
01-08-2012, 04:38 PM
This really shows that one minded persons stick to a one minded team. Ok, it will prossibly be a good game, but it would be very difficult to win at Green Bay. Mind you, give credit to other teams, Drew Brees is playing lights out. Give that team the credit. By chance you get by GB, and Saints win, think of the wrath of the Saints if you have to go to the Super Dome.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-08-2012, 04:50 PM
This really shows that one minded persons stick to a one minded team. Ok, it will prossibly be a good game, but it would be very difficult to win at Green Bay. Mind you, give credit to other teams, Drew Brees is playing lights out. Give that team the credit. By chance you get by GB, and Saints win, think of the wrath of the Saints if you have to go to the Super Dome.

"one minded persons" hmmm...

we are battle tested. Don't come in here trying to scare us or knock us off this high. We are playing great ball and can beat ANYONE if we play the way we can. Saints worry me but to say that they cant be beat is absurd. You keep bringing up the Saints, you worried your team cant do it??? I would be..

blueomaha
01-08-2012, 04:55 PM
You need to quit dreaming, if you happen by mircle get by Rodgers. Drew Brees will just dismatle that defense you have. Be honest to yourselfmaybe you won't have the refs in your pocket this time and the way our "D" is playing you'll need them....

NYgiantsinPA
01-08-2012, 04:55 PM
and if the Giants beat both? You better be back here giving them the props they deserve!

GB Monsters
01-08-2012, 05:17 PM
OK I hope you will have a good game against GB. Now you be honest, can you honestly tell me that your Giants will beat GB hands down. And!!, if you do, and you play the Saints in New Orleans, tell me undoubtively that you can beat the Saints at home hands down. Lets talk football knowledge.

stormblue
01-08-2012, 05:19 PM

what are you babbling about ?
if your packers were to get lucky and beat us you would have to play against Drew Brees
yourself and your defense is ranked worse than anybody in the league.
Brees would carve you up worse than he would beat us.

anyway , you won't get to find out cuz this year the "#1 seed" stands for "1 and done"

but at least that means that Rogers will be available to show up for the pro bowl !!

GB Monsters
01-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Not one minded. I have an open mind about football. Giving credit to you on giving the Saints credit. Just open minded on football in a whole and their talents. Yes, any team can be beaten on any given day, but lets be honest, Rodgers and Brees are playing lights out.