PDA

View Full Version : Keeper question

NYGfanSTRICK
12-07-2013, 03:58 AM
Since my team got absolutely ****ed over by Eric Decker I am out of the playoffs by 3 pts... I am projected better than all the players in my league the rest of the playoffs so that blows but it's fantasy football that's why we play it I guess haha.

Matt Forte and A.J Green are my top two players I would consider keeping. I don't know who I should keep out of the group. I have Zac Stacy also but I think Forte is better..

My league is set up where 1QB 1RB 3WR 1W/R 1TE 1K 1DEF is the lineup. Green would be nice to lockup for a top WR for next year but Forte is super consistent. I am thinking about keeping Forte and going RB in the first then loading up on WR's like crazy haha.

Thoughts? Kind of sad that I am looking forward to next year but only thing I have to consider at the moment is keepers lol. Also there are guys like Doug Martin on waivers who I could pickup and use as my keeper over Green and Forte if I wanted lol...

gmen0820
12-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Green and Martin would be solid, but you can't really go wrong with Green/Forte.

And don't feel bad about thinking towards next year. I made the playoffs in 6 of 7 leagues, and I'm already sick of this year, lol.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Yeah I will monitor how Green and Forte play the rest of the season along with how Andy Dalton plays. If Dalton doesn't get his **** together than I will go with Forte probably. This year has been a nightmare fantasy wise for me haha. My team was sick but I always played people when they would go off... Next year I need to do more leagues. I usually do 2-3 but I only got around to doing 1 this year which blows since I am not in the playoffs lol

NYGfanSTRICK
12-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Arian Foster is available also... Considering him as an option for my keeper but the back issues freaks me out a bit

ryan12
12-18-2013, 12:26 PM
was someone dumb enough to drop Julio jones or randall cobb

NYGfanSTRICK
12-18-2013, 01:12 PM
was someone dumb enough to drop Julio jones or randall cobb

Cobb is available. I need to keep one for next year. My two options currently on my roster are Forte or A.J Green. Guys available to be picked up are Arian Foster, Randall Cobb, and Doug Martin

ryan12
12-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Cobb is available. I need to keep one for next year. My two options currently on my roster are Forte or A.J Green. Guys available to be picked up are Arian Foster, Randall Cobb, and Doug Martin

is it a ppr

NYGfanSTRICK
12-18-2013, 05:29 PM
is it a ppr
No I wish because I have Antonio Brown and he is a PPR monster. Forte is good for PPR also..