PDA

View Full Version : No consistency with Ref calls

paul007
01-08-2012, 04:54 PM
I saw a Detroit Lion DL slam a Saint to the ground last night but there was no call for excessive play. However they called a penalty on J williams for slamming down a Falcon player.

The refs have not been consistent. We all know that there have been many bad calls for almost all teams. I know some plays are nbang bang quick plays and it's human nature. However calls like this could be more consistent around the league. I at least hope they will take a look at this to help the refs by clarifying what is considereed excessive so these calls are more consistent..

spair
01-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Oh no..these refs were consistent...consistently god awful..

Bloody stooges.

Medisleman
01-08-2012, 05:12 PM
The refs have been atrocious this season. Every game they screw up call after call. The league needs to review this stuff.

simms56
01-08-2012, 05:25 PM
What calls again went against the Falcons? The only one even close was perhaps they could have got a better spot on that 1st 4th down. Literally every other call went against the Giants.

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 05:38 PM
What calls again went against the Falcons? The only one even close was perhaps they could have got a better spot on that 1st 4th down. Literally every other call went against the Giants.
12 men in huddlle Coughlin had to argue 2 mintues for that!!!!!!

mrg3
01-08-2012, 05:41 PM
God I hope these Clowns arent in GreenBay

plaxattack17
01-08-2012, 05:44 PM
they were consistent...consistently bias. Didn't matter tho!

buddy33
01-08-2012, 05:45 PM
I saw a couple of obvious holds that where not called and I don't know how they missed that PI on Nicks.

rainierjef
01-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Like how do you not see the pass interference in the endzone ???? that was so balatanly ****ing apparent both field refs were looking at it like come on man that **** has to be called that could of ****ed us over, had the falcons been better today

buddy33
01-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Don't forget the poor spot when there was under 2 minutes left in the half.

LOL. So many where bashing TC for not challenging that and then after the half they explained he could not.

spair
01-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Or when one dirtbag was taking a nap on top of one of our d-linemen..all he was missing was a pillow & a blanket..these refs were ok with that.

buddy33
01-08-2012, 06:12 PM
White should have been called for a PF as well.

Bones911
01-08-2012, 06:15 PM
The one that drives me crazy the most is the spot of the ball at the end of the 1st half. Where they put it 2 yards short of the first down marker.

sc_markt
01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
I can't believe that holding call in first half of the game, and that spot of the ball in the last 2 minutes of the second half. There was another bad call against us as well. Seems to me that the Giants have had more bad calls by the refs than any other team.

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 06:31 PM
LOOKING BAD IN THE pitts\den game also

M0rbid
01-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Wait until we get to Green bay, the officiating is going to stir controversy. Even if we do get past them, we have the Saints and another officiating BS we have to deal with again........*headache*

JMFP2
01-08-2012, 06:38 PM
I saw a Detroit Lion DL slam a Saint to the ground last night but there was no call for excessive play. However they called a penalty on J williams for slamming down a Falcon player. The refs have not been consistent. We all know that there have been many bad calls for almost all teams. I know some plays are nbang bang quick plays and it's human nature. However calls like this could be more consistent around the league. I at least hope they will take a look at this to help the refs by clarifying what is considereed excessive so these calls are more consistent..</P>

This Giants-Falcons game was another poorly-officiated game. The refs blew a clear 1st down catch by Nicks....and later blew a clear defensive holding call on Nicks as well. </P>

I guess when the receiver has position, it's now okay to literally hang on his back for 3 seconds?</P>

I'm totally bracing myself for the Green Bay game....I expect Michael Jordan rules to once again be in effect for Rodgers and whomever he throws to.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-08-2012, 06:45 PM
I called this almost a month ago on a new threadand everybody on here jumped on the your a whiny baby bandwagon!!!! i call it like i see it. there is a definite agenda for the NFL for the last few years.......REVENUE...... at our price of paying. Nuff said.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-08-2012, 06:47 PM
enjoy NFL football fans but its really like WWF cause its Scripted like that, and the refs are the controllers for Goodell.

Husky
01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
HL 110 was the worst. He blew 2 calls for sure. All in ATL favor.

jomo
01-08-2012, 09:43 PM
That's right, only that first 4th and 1 went against them. Their ball spotting was consistently off by a full yard today at key moments and against us. I was at the game and saw several of them confirmed on the big board. I also have friends who said that even Aikman commented on that during the TV broadcast. Officiating is the worst part of the NFL.

NYGFaninILL
01-08-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't think the refs were bad at all, just the linesman, number, 110, I think. That man was horrendous.

Looked like a pop warner ref trying to.spot the ball

jimsgints
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Look, nothing is going to change in the GB game. Get used to it. The refs still and always will have a vendetta against us. I believe it's from the ref strike that the front office did not support. They are crooked.